by Cristina

Ray Light Speed Long Sleeve

All Sport Bra

Luxtreme Cool Racerbacks in Cadet and Grapefruit

Wind Chill White Lullaby

Wind Chill Fatigue Fresh Mesh Run Crop

Such A Cinch Vest

15 responses to “Sneak Peek: Australia Upload”

1. Beth says:

I actually really kind of love those wind chill white lullaby shorts. I'll be in HK this weekend, but I doubt they'll have them yet to look at in person. Not to mention I so don't need shorts right now.

2. Beth says:

The speed shorts that is, the ones below that belong in the fugly files IMHO.

OMG, can it get any worse? Seriously, this stuff is cheap looking

I feel sad for Australia!

I want the Stop at Nothing tank. Please send it to North America LLL!!!

RAY!!!! I've been waiting for your return since 2012!!!! I scooped up a bunch of you but regret that it was just not enough! I will definitely get that All Sport 3 Strap Bra!!! I love being seen and having a pop of fun beneath my tops. Plus I have a poop-load of Bruised Berry from both runs and Ray looks amAzing with BB!!! Aaaaaa!

But I'm not loving the Lullaby print. Too Ivivva for my tastes. However, those exact colors (Lullaby, Ray, and I'm guessing Dragonfly) would make an awesome Wee Space pattern!

I don't like Ray – too florescent/neon. I have a Swiftly Long Sleeve in Ray that I ordered online a few years ago not expecting it to be so neon in person – sadly I kept it but never wear it.

8. Lululover says:

I like Ray, but in small pieces, like that bra. I'll definitely need that. I'm also curious if Cadet is the same as Cadet Blue? I have Caset blue Powrr Y from a couple of years ago.

I would love a Cadet Blue CRB! But not in luxtreme. Yuck.

• Anonymous says:

I agree. I really wish there were a lot more solid options for the regular luon CRBs available in Canada, even more heathered ones in nice colours (I have heathered cranberry, heathered bordeaux, and heathered slate and love all three) but most of all I'm especially craving nice colour solid ones. I only just discovered CRBs this fall so am working on adding as many colours as I can to my little collection that I have. I don't want any in the luxtreme fabric though.

• eBay is where I've picked up a bunch of my CRBs! They have some that are crazy $$ but I've managed to snag some for around $20. Which helps, as I wear one every single day.

*Yawn* on this Aussie upload. Sad product. As for luxtreme CRB: would definitely wear the cadet blue one. I have a luxtreme CRB and quite like it. Soft/smooth and comfortable. Don't always wear it to workout but it's nice under a sweater or t-shirt. Also like the Rulu one it is very body conscious when you wear it on its own.

• Lululover says:

Agree! Rulu CRB are awesome, I wish they would make of them. As far as Luxtreme CRB, I'm not sure if I like it or not. I don't think if I have one. Will have to see it first

• Anonymous says:

Totally agree that luxtrene CRBs are awesome to wear under sweaters. Because it is smooth, everything on top lays so nicely. Waiting to see how thick this is. The older luxtreme like heathered royalty etc were nicely thick and very sturdy.

Love pops of Ray! Gotta love ANOTHER Grapefruit CRB. Not like we didn't get 3 of almost the same shade last year over summer in a very short period of time.