by Cristina

New In Store: Cool Racerback and Down For A Run Vest

January 11, 2016

New Cool Breeze Down For A Run Vest and space dye twist cool racerback in store today.

12 responses to “New In Store: Cool Racerback and Down For A Run Vest”

1. Rachel says:

Is the new cool racer back textured material? Thank you.

2. lulumum says:

It is. Too thick and warm in my opinion, but pretty.

3. LuluMama007 says:

Awesome!!! Been looking for thicker CRBs!!! Thanks @lulumum

Yep! Thick is great for me too!!

I like the new space dye twist CRB! I just got a new pair of Groove pants in store on Saturday in Inkwell with that same space dye twist waistband – love them! They didn't have any of the CRBs though – hoping they'll be uploaded on the Canadian site Tuesday evening.

Thanks for the heads up on the CRB. CRB offerings in Canada are lacklustre in the past year, imho – this CRB looks nice and as long as it is fairly soft I will get it. Thick and warm not a problem – can make it a seasonal CRB in Southern Ontario. True winter just showed up for us too.

Have yet to see the heathered dark green CRB in store or online for Canada which is annoying.

Down for a Run best – passed on the versions that were marked down. Way too shiny. This one looks less so but it can wait and I don't care if I miss out.

7. stylistadiva1 says:

Like that down for a run vest color! They need to do this in the jacket version! I have a vest already in black and rarely wear it because I'm still too cold. I need sleeves.

8. LuluMama007 says:

I agree about the vests being too shiny. I ended up getting the black one and it wasn't as bad as the other colors. The slimming fit sold me on the black one!… This new color is nice but also appears to be shiny too 🙁

I like that vest color but it's too late – I already got this vest in purple and don't need another!

10. Rungirl7 says:

I got the tender Violet as well and love!! Lighter colors are too risky for me getting them dirty!