Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!

Sorry I half assed this post tonight. Thursday uploads will be tough since that is our soccer night x2 kids. Today was especially crazy since I was out of the house the entire day except for half an hour during the upload. Hopefully I can consistently send an email alert (sign up for the newsletter if you want in) and put up a post right away when the upload happens and then fill in more later in the evening if need be. We will get double uploads until Boxing Day.

I ended up breaking down and ordering the Fluffin’ Awesome Jacket in Grain even though I do not need a fluffy down jacket at this point. I really don’t. The price was great though and it looks like it’s a pale pink with rose gold zippers. I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen any of the down items in Grain in person but I may have seen it in store as a return in a smaller size many months ago and being struck by how pretty and pink it was. I may be remembering it wrong though. Maybe that was last years down jacket (Downtown Stuffy in Neutral Pink possibly). I’m hoping it was the Grain Fluffin’ Awesome Jacket though because Rose Gold + pale pink is hitting the spot for me.  As for the new items, the SE* Vinyasa Zipper is intriguing. I wonder how soft it is. I’m also thinking of ordering that Heathered Slate CRB but I’m not sure. I’ve not been wearing CRB’s a ton to the gym these days.

What did you order? Anything new? Did you get any of the special edition items or anything on WMTM?

Don’t forget, big We Made To Much upload is up as well for Black Friday. Definitely worth a check out!

Fleece Out Jacket

Cozy Up Buttercup Jacket (CAN)

Define Jacket (CAN)

Vinyasa *SE Zips

Yogini 5 Year Long Sleeve

Wunder Under Pant High Rise (CAN)

Pace Tight *Lights Out

Speed Tight IV *Lights Out

Race With Grace 1/2 Zip

Run Fast Neck Warmer

Run And Done Ear Warmer

All Sport Bra Lights Out

Some Lululemon Black Friday finds:

Fluffin’ Awesome Jacket

Kanto Katch Me Jacket

Fluffin’ Awesome Vest

November 26, 2015 / 11:26 pm

Lots of new WMTM as well.

November 26, 2015 / 11:34 pm

Are we supposed to get some of the shine on stuff shown in the HK upload recently?
    I was hoping this upload would have more regular gear, and not so much the over-priced reflective gear.
    Is there supposed to be an upload tomorrow too? Or just the TUE/TH?
    Lots of questions.Oops

November 27, 2015 / 12:04 am

the shine on stuff is for cyber monday

3. November 26, 2015 / 11:38 pm

Oooh, darn!! A pair of crops I bought a month ago are on WMTM. I heard they are more generous with the return window lately. (It was before the holiday return time changed.) Anyone know how generous they've been? Is a month too much? Maybe willing to let me exchange for something else?

November 26, 2015 / 11:45 pm

If you bought the crops during the extended holiday return period (I can't remember when it started) you have until January to return the ones you bought already (as long as they are still tagged).

November 27, 2015 / 12:05 am

Wow – if anyone likes the Zone-in pants or crops, they're $39! too bad they are horrible on me…

November 27, 2015 / 12:09 am

The reviews are scaring me away from those! Still hoping that I can find good stuff in store tomorrow.

• November 27, 2015 / 1:32 am

They look atrocious on me too. It's frightening actually.

• November 27, 2015 / 5:51 am

I'm curious…what made them look so bad?

• November 27, 2015 / 11:51 pm

I loved them. Bought two pairs and haven't had any pilling whatsoever. They're very compressive. They sold out in the burgundy, so someone must be buying them besides me!

November 27, 2015 / 12:22 am

I got the zipper vinyasa. Love anything black and white. I am debating the 5 year yogini LS but I have never tried one before and the reviews aren't great. I am unsure if I should get a 4 or 6? I am a 4 in all sweaters and a 6 in tanks. The karma kurmasana is a good sale price point but I have not seen too many flattering try on pics. Does anyone have this sweater that can comment on the fit and sizing. Thanks:)

November 27, 2015 / 4:33 am

I sized up on the sweater and it's amazing. Loved it so much I bought a second now that it's on sale. The educators I talked to in the store when I bought the first one said they also sized up as well. Odd to have to size up for a sweater, but it totally works.

• November 27, 2015 / 9:22 pm

I bought the Karma Kurmasana sweater. Beautiful sweater but I am returning mine (quality issues). Had a pull within an hour of wearing – on the back even! – and the cuffs started to fray after being washed. Handwashing is a NIGHTMARE – it is so huge, that it took a week to dry out completely and still smells like wet wool. I am so sad to give it up but seriously – who wants a sweater they are terrified to wash?

6. November 27, 2015 / 12:39 am

Completely OT: I'm looking to buy Fluff Off jacket in stained glass nightfall ( the dark one) from last year in size 6, if anybody has one that they want to sell pls let me know!

7. TNT
    November 27, 2015 / 2:04 am

Is Canada ever getting the new darker grey Studio Pants? Also we never did get the Branch ones from back in August that HK got… make me sad!

November 27, 2015 / 2:14 am

Lulumum just wondering how you liked your Runderful Pants?:)

November 27, 2015 / 2:55 am

Thank you! I've been waiting for Black Grape too.

• Lulumum
      November 27, 2015 / 2:26 am

I tried them on really briefly before leaving for soccer and I liked them. They are a snug tts and slim straight leg which is really nice. He bottom cuff is straight, not tapered in or bunched like the online photo. Slightly fussy to get on since you have to get the RULU tight on and then pull up the pants. I definitely think I'd keep the black grape if it comes, if not I'll keep the black – don't want two pairs though.

• Lulumum
      November 27, 2015 / 2:27 am

Also, they are on my 'edit' list which is my lulu extended returns hoard pile. Keeping tags on on these items just in case something I love and must have comes along.

November 27, 2015 / 2:30 am

There is another wmtm/Black Friday upload in addition to what is on wmtm now? Kinda doubt it. Perhaps they will reduce wmtm prices since those are standard wmtm prices and nothing to motivate me. Good think I don't like shiny stuff or patterned leggings. Interested in a bag but not even $80 interested. Possibly will check out store on my way to work tomorrow (Canada, major city) – expecting in store markdowns here.

• November 27, 2015 / 5:58 am

I'm guessing that's all for Black Friday based on other years. There might be some sales in store, but it's hit and miss depending on your store.

I don't remember if they start marking stuff down from Black Friday prices right away, but they will when Boxing Day comes. I remember one year, after Boxing Day, stuff kept dropping in price in a very short period of time and people were upset that the prices reduced significantly after 1 or 2 days (i.e. I bought it yesterday at $59 and today it's $29.)

November 27, 2015 / 7:54 am

The only thing I have purchased so far this week is the fluffed up jacket in grain as well. Looks like such a pretty and unusual color. The rose gold zipper sold me too! Here's hoping the color looks ok on me. I stayed TTS hopefully it works. I couldn't pass on that price to try it.

November 27, 2015 / 7:56 am

Sorry meant fluffin awesome jacket! Getting my fluffs mixed up! I need sleep!

November 27, 2015 / 10:07 am

I have the SE vinyasa and it is not fleecy like the mini check pique silver fox one I have. it is still warm, I have been using it, but it is not as cozy. šŸ™

12. November 27, 2015 / 2:46 pm

I hope the fluffing awesome jacket if ok for you, I agree it's very pretty but my alarm one has down feathers that are dark in it which makes spots that show thru looking like stains on it. There are 3-4 small areas.

November 27, 2015 / 7:21 pm

I was about to purchase the alarm vest in the outlet and I notice the feathers' problem. Now I wanted the grain one but in some of the pictures you can see the dark feathers šŸ™

November 27, 2015 / 5:30 pm

I have a running/skiing pants question for anyone who wears Lululemon pants in below freezing running or skiing weather. I recently moved to Colorado and am looking at the wind runner and runderful pants, can these be worn in below 20 degrees F (-6 C) for running and skiing as is or should I size up so I can wear a base layer under these or just pick something else for those below freezing conditions? I am between a size 6 and size 8, so trying to decide. Thanks!

November 27, 2015 / 7:11 pm

I'm probably not the best person to go by because I'm always colder than everyone else, but I ski and personally wouldn't wear any lulu pants as an outer layer for skiing. I don't think they would be durable enough. Just my two cents. šŸ™‚

November 27, 2015 / 8:55 pm

This really comes down to personal preference. Personally I cannot size up to wear a base layer under the runderful pants or the wind runners because they are too fitted at my thighs. I also get hot pretty quickly, so I've been comfortable running in my Turn Around Tights and Basic Speed Tights in 20 degree F without feeling cold.

November 27, 2015 / 11:21 pm

I live in northern Quebec and last winter (on a "warm day") I wore my base runner pants (similar to runderful pants) to take a ski-doo trip. It was windy and temperature was below 10 degrees C. But I don't think I would wear them to snowboarding I would be afraid to tear them if I fall. I don't know if those kind of pants are durable enough to skiing or snowboarding.

14. November 27, 2015 / 8:37 pm

I just saw Fleece Out jacket at the store. It was very underwhelming IMO . Fabric looked like from Target. I ordered it from the upload last night and now it'll go back

15. November 27, 2015 / 10:28 pm

I got the pale pink Fluffin' Awesome Vest. Hope I got the right size!

November 28, 2015 / 2:28 am

Thanks Lululover for the info on the Fleece Out Jacket. It LOOKS so lovely but in person says a lot.

I am underwhelmed by the wmtm upload for Black Friday. I got a FTB bra in my size (cloudy dreams one) and was content with that. Everything else is a parade of ugly or I am totally uninterested (patterned tights and crops being the main offenders and I do not like shiny puffy stuff at all). I am not even willing to pay $80 for the one bag that was up, and I was sort of keeping my eye on it.

• November 28, 2015 / 4:55 pm

It's the same at the outlet. Racks and racks of the ugly or unpopular stuff. There are things there from two or three seasons ago that they can't move. The last few times I been, I bought nothing and usual I get a few things. I hope they dumped most of it at rock bottom prices yesterday!

November 28, 2015 / 2:33 am

P.S. the other thing that is irksome about the wmtm upload for Black Friday is that items are still pricey! Come on, it's Black Friday. Most of those items aren't even deals. Yes they generally do better on Boxing Day but again, if the prices were slightly lower the items would move. However, my advice is if you don't buy any of that now, hold out. It'll show up on Boxing Day. They have a lot to move that's for sure, hello, the Wrap it Up tank is back AGAIN and the Wrap it Up bra (recent new product) is now fit for wmtm. Goodness.

November 28, 2015 / 9:45 pm

I agree. In the past, I've gotten a lot of stuff in store on Black Friday that seemed like 2nd markdown prices. For example, I've gotten shorts for $19 in the past, but when I went to the store yesterday, the shorts were $39. I was hoping to stock up on a few things for me and my BFF, but I didn't buy anything – here's hoping that there are better markdowns the day after Christmas.

18. November 29, 2015 / 5:27 pm

I wanted the Grain fluffin jacket soo bad but I had bought the black one a while back and had ti return because the feathers kept poking through and made a giant hole. The colour is amamazing though please upload pics when you get it so I can drool

19. November 29, 2015 / 5:28 pm

20. November 29, 2015 / 5:54 pm

Will do! I'm excited about it because it caught my eye when it first came out and then it disappeared off the site.
    I don't think I'll be too bothered of the feathers show on this one since it's such a pale champagne color. If it was a darker color and still sheer is be bothered.
    FYI though, the white down for a run jacket is very opaque matte white – I was surprised no feathered poked through. I don't expect the same on these fluffin jackets.

21. December 3, 2015 / 3:54 am

Pictures of the grain in person? Is it pale pink??