by Cristina

Sneak Peek: What We Love

November 28, 2015

What We Love is up! Katelin tells us we will have a Cyber Monday upload of these new pieces on Sunday night instead of Tuesday upload, and then our number 2 seasonal upload on Thursday again.

Next week, we’ll be seeing our special edition yoga capsule for Cyber Monday. We took our classic pieces, and reimagined them in a new light, and voila, the *Shine-On series came to life. We played with Mesh fabrics for breathability (since we know many of you are turning to hot practices to keep warm) along with satin fabrics, which add shine and depth to the fabric. This drop will be landing on Sunday evening, which means you won’t see an upload on Tuesday but you’ll still see another on Thursday.

24 responses to “Sneak Peek: What We Love”

Oh great more mesh! Said no one ever, especially in the middle of November…

It is going to be an expensive week!

3. Kim says:

Was thinking the same thing! Why mesh when winter is upon us?

4. Lissa10279 says:

FInally the Sunshine Coast LS but now not even sure I want it!

I just hope there are regular CRBs in these great colors. I'm not interested in mesh.

6. lulubell says:

The Sunshine LS is really cute, but another grey sweater/top. Blech! I'm over the black/heathered white/grey color palate. I've got them all already, even the bordeaux color has been done to death.
    How about a sweater or top in a different, non-basic color like green, blue, magenta, deep purple or true red?

7. Lululover says:

I don't mind a little bit of mesh and would definitely try this CRB in black

8. Lizz says:

Tried on the shine on CRB yesterday in black and it was small! I'm usually a 4 or 6 and the 6 was very tight and unflattering. I also didn't love the giant swath of mesh on the back. It was an easy pass for me.

9. dogrunner says:

Ugh…got my black grape high times from Tuesday upload. Super super sheer…I will try a size up but that usually results in baggy and loose from the knees down. So bummed pretty color..Could see the hang tag with a slight bend in my knees. Waaaaa

Really, more mesh. Good god, get the memo already, mesh is over. Guess the boys running the show are clueless. Check with NYC follows, mesh is not in. And you don't need mesh if you are doing a hot yoga practice. All of it is destined for wmtm and will not get my $

The rest of it has zero appeal as well.

*fellows.
    And pardon me, I AM interested in that particular Fluffed Up jacket (thought it was that new overpriced fleece one) and only that colour.Not paying full price however and don't care if I don't get it.

Meh. I am a middle aged women and mesh is not very forgiving nor flattering. Why make something like that in the middle of the winter.

13. lulu says:

I hate the mesh..especially on the SE WUP , it's like cheap panty hose, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! And who really wants that sheer mesh on their CRB, I mean certainly some can look super great as long as they don't have any excess skin..I've had 5 kids and I'm in shape but do have a little extra around the middle..BOO on the mesh already!!!
    On the other hand I love the circle mesh and that at least looks more expensive and it is opaque!

• lulumum says:

I don't mind some strategic mesh. I got those mesh back tanks a month or two ago and love them but they are loose fitting and the drape in the back really camouflages a lot. These SE CRBs thoug I'm hearing reports that they run very small and so the mesh will be snug. Not a good look on anybody including the very toned.

14. lulu says:

By the way the UK site has all the SE pieces uploaded if anyone wants to check them out!

15. I just have to say that even though it's winter, it doesn't mean it's cold everywhere. I live in Florida, where it's still hot and have the a/c on 🙁 It's nice that everything isn't long-sleeve or down in some of these beautiful colors (berry rumble, tender violet), so climates like the south can wear these colors too. I personally don't care for the mesh look, but it's nice that lulu isn't forgetting about warmer climates when so many other brands do during winter.

Lulumum, this is OT but did you ever get your Runderful pants in the mail? I'm curious if you liked the fit and fabric of them.

• Anonymous says:

Thanks for the info!

• Lulumum says:

I did get them. Sorry it's been a crazy weekend and I didn't get to do a fit review of them with pictures. I liked them, liked the fit. They are a slim straight leg and a snug TTS and mid rise. They are fussy to put on because of the very stretchy rulu inside but once on they are very comfortable. I opted to return them because I really want them only in black grape. If North America or Canada doesn't end up getting them in that color I can live without them and don't need the black.