This was the first really truly crappy upload for the US. How disappointing for a winter upload. Another disappointment was that I was so excited to see Black Grape pants I thought they were RUnderful pants and I ordered them immediately. A reader kindly pointed out that they are actually Wind Runner Pants and not at all lined with RULU. Shoot! Hopefully we get the double uploads soon (probably after Black Friday) and we’ll have a more exciting winter than Fall.  Did you guys order anything?

Runderful Pants (CAN) Wind Runner Pant
Yeah!!!! Best item uploaded! Boo!! I thought these where the Runderful Pants!

Down For A Run Jacket (CAN)

Down For A Run Vest

Cold As Fluff Park

Cold As Fluff Parka *Subzero

Daily Practice Jacket

Lulu Speed Tight

Free Flow Crop

Divinity Scarf (CAN)

5 Year Yogini LS (US/CAN)

Align Pant (US)

Swiftly Tech LS Heathered Slate (US)

November 10, 2015 / 11:19 pm

Really disappointing upload on the US side. I haven't bought anything in weeks if not months.

November 10, 2015 / 11:23 pm

Lulumum I think the wind pant that uploaded is different than the runderful pant. If you see on the HK site they are two seperate pants..

November 10, 2015 / 11:52 pm

No worries! I was sad you got excited and then let down 🙁

• Lulumum
      November 10, 2015 / 11:31 pm

OMG thank you for letting me know. I was so excited thinking they were the RUnderful that I ordered them. Now I'm going to have to return.

November 10, 2015 / 11:29 pm

WOW… the US got absolutely nothing!!! Pretty soon I won't even bother to check. I don't understand why in f*ck every other country gets fun new styles and we don't get crap. LLL Sucks!

November 11, 2015 / 8:30 am

Same here in Canada 🙁

November 10, 2015 / 11:31 pm

I agree- what a disappointing upload. It seems like every week I'm disappointed…

5. Deb
    November 10, 2015 / 11:38 pm

I ordered the Wind Runner in two sizes to see how they fit. I'd really like the Runderful but I'm going to try all the warm Black Grape pants there are before making a final decision.

November 11, 2015 / 1:22 pm

That's what I did too. I bought the DSP's in black grape but haven't taken off the tags, I want to try all the styles of these to see what I like best. While these wind runners aren't Rulu the tech fleece is also really soft. I received the face the frost 1/2 zip in black grape and it is so cozy and soft inside.

6. November 10, 2015 / 11:43 pm

What a joke ! US upload is so disappointing . No rasberryy glo CRB or half-zips in tech fleece that Canada got last week, no &go dress in inkwell that was uploaded in UK. Wallet is safe, husband happy

November 10, 2015 / 11:47 pm

I ordered the Sub Zero Parka in black. It will nice to have a warmer jacket from Lulu. Thinking on the grape coloured divinity scarf. I know there will be a lot more scarves to come in future uploads but I love it. If it wasn;t so expensive I would have definitely gotten it immediately. hmmmmm…..hate it when I hesitate and then it sells out but coat was $400 with tax!

8. November 10, 2015 / 11:48 pm

Yep I agree ! I like the down jacket but don't feel it's worth the $. I'm waiting for the runderfuls and pretty space dye speed tights and some of those pretty menthol/dragonfly stripe stuff." I'm not into spending a lot I have so much.

November 10, 2015 / 11:49 pm

After seeing the UK upload today I thought for sure I'd be spending a lot tonight. Nope. Didn't buy a thing. I went back and checked my Lulu purchases from all of 2015. Five items. Only five items! I used to buy that many items every month! Losing interest in checking the uploads every week. But STILL waiting for some darker colored solid CRBs and coordinating energy bras…

November 11, 2015 / 12:02 am

2015 has been my least amount of purchases too over the past 5 years – well at least directly ftom LLL. I have bought a bunch of old goodies ftom ebay!

November 10, 2015 / 11:52 pm

WOW. That was very disappointing for the US. I did pick up the Heathered dark slate l/s swiftly and the Run Times in Raspberry glow. I wanted runderfuls and some cute joggers. Boooooo

11. November 11, 2015 / 12:10 am

They must have had a slow upload as I bought a lot of tender violet items. – a long sleeve swiftly, wunder under pants, raspberry glo speed shorts, raspberry glo swiftly tank etc

November 11, 2015 / 12:28 am

US sucked with the exception of the align pant. I ordered those in Sapphire. Can't complain too much, we've had the upper hand over Canada with uploads up until the past few weeks.

November 11, 2015 / 12:53 am

Boring yet again, so many things I am wanting yet they just don't show up. Money is safe!

• November 11, 2015 / 12:55 am

I couldn't agree more😂 The excitement for the uploads are slowly fizzling

14. November 11, 2015 / 12:54 am

I'm sorry, it's someone high? Why are we getting bright summer colors now???
    We were begging for them all summer and nada. So irritated!!!
    ALSO, why only short shorts? Why aren't there new colors for the trackers? It's been over 2 weeks of the same ugly colors. Third week in a row without a purchase. Excuse my venting session. 😡

15. November 11, 2015 / 1:06 am

Terrible upload. I tried on the 5 year tees and they are somehow are even thinner the Circadian and super sheer. Such a bummer. It's more of a spring item. I thought I was going to lose my savings when I saw the UK upload. Why can't they just upload the heather blue black swifties, menthol swifty, new base runner pants, and define jackets? Why such crummy uploads for the US?

November 11, 2015 / 5:25 am

Slightly off topic, but I'm trying the find the 'Face the Frost' tech fleece half zip that uploaded on the Canadian site last week, and it's GONE. Am I blind? There were three colours, and the black grape size 2 was sold out but that's all. No way it could have sold out that fast. Or maybe it did? It was on the site this afternoon. Blah!

November 11, 2015 / 8:36 am

I know how you're feeling. Same thing happened with the Anahatasana Long Sleeve tops not long ago. They were they for about a week after they were uploaded and then disappeared. I had been keeping an eye on them because I was interested in ordering a few of them, but was waiting to hear some reviews on them first, all sizes in all colours were there one day and gone the next! So sad I missed them.

• November 11, 2015 / 5:36 pm

I got 2 and they were basically the circadian with a round neck. What bums me out is they were better than the new 5 year tee that is thinner and sheer (could see the full design of my free to be wild!). Not cool lulu

17. Luli Designs
    November 10, 2015 / 11:52 pm

I didn't order anything tonight and was disappointed as others have said especially seeing what the UK has been getting. Did Canada get that colour of the Yogini LS? I didn't see it.

18. purrfiktangil
    November 11, 2015 / 12:07 am

Still no dark fuel toasty techs…seriously how long does it take to get stuff over here that the UK and Asia got ages ago…makes me wonder if perhaps we'll just never ever see them 🙁 Still on my beloved toasty techs, I did see that Canada totally got black grape ones…and I would've loved those, but alas, not for the US tonight 🙁

• November 11, 2015 / 1:07 am

I think the north america buyer is just stupid. they decide what items they pick for this region and when.

• Deb
      November 11, 2015 / 1:48 am

I want a pair of Dark Fuel Toasty Techs too – as long as they don't ruin them with a much lighter waistband. What is that? It just makes the tights harder to match. And seriously – I don't need any optical illusions making my waist look thicker thanks. Sheesh.

November 11, 2015 / 2:32 pm

Nothing for me. Maybe some interest in the pace rivals.

20. November 11, 2015 / 3:24 pm

November 11, 2015 / 5:00 pm

Do the black grape toasty tech tights in Canada have rose gold zippers and or a printed waistband?
    I am in US and agree on the let down of an upload. I didn't buy anything.

November 11, 2015 / 5:11 pm

The do not have the rose gold zippers. The waist band is a space dye camo tender violet/black grape. I ordered them as a nice alternative to black. Black grape is very neutral. Think it could pair with a lot of colours.

November 11, 2015 / 6:05 pm

Thanks so much for the info. I was holding out for fuel green but think I will go with black grape instead. Agree it is nice neutral and more interesting than just black. If we ever get them that is!

23. Deb
    November 13, 2015 / 3:52 pm

@LLM, have you received your Wind Runners yet? I know you're planning on returning them, but just wondered if you'd tried them on and what you think of them? There are no reviews yet and I'm trying hard to restrain myself from removing the tags on my DSPs. 😉

• Lulumum
      November 13, 2015 / 3:59 pm

They were supposed to arrive on Thursday as they usually would but for some reason fedex has them out for delivery today instead. I'll try to do a fit review tonight if they don't arrive too late. Otherwise I will do a review of them this weekend. I ordered both the Wind Runners in Black Grape and Toasty Tech Tights in Black Grape.

24. Deb
    November 13, 2015 / 5:52 pm

Awesome, thank you. My orders usually arrive on Tuesdays, but it's been delayed to Wednesday this week. I'm soooo tempted to retag and I just need to be patient (or do laundry)!

• Deb
      November 14, 2015 / 9:08 pm

I give up – I can't resist any longer. I've been back and forth to the rink all day (we're cheering my daughter's friends on at Sectionals) and I'm tired of being cold. The tags on my Black Grape DSPs came off as soon as my husband and two daughters confirmed that I didn't look stupid in purple pants.

If I love the Runderfuls and they actually drop, I'll get them in another colour (please Dark Fuel).

• Lulumum
      November 14, 2015 / 9:35 pm

lol, I so hear you. I have two hours of outdoor soccer to watch tomorrow in probably 6*c and cold windy rain. I needs those Runderfuls.