Speed Tight IV RULU

Base Runner Pants

I am so excited about these! I need the Black Grape.

Cold As Fluff Parka *Subzero

Take-Off Fleece

Heathered Herringbone Heathered Slate Daily Practice Jacket

Define Jacket

Everywhere Dress

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

November 10, 2015 / 3:37 pm

Lulumum how did you find the camp check violet pique speeds you tried on? Was it thick like the previous camp check pique (from like 2013 -if you have any camp check pique that is). Ive found that this years textures are not as soft or thick as previous years..
    Any insight will be appreciated šŸ™‚

November 10, 2015 / 3:52 pm

Ok thanks so much! I love all the colours but I am not so sure how they would look as bottoms.

• Lulumum
      November 10, 2015 / 3:44 pm

I don't have last years so I can't accurately compare but they are thick and soft. They just lack compression so they do show cellulite but if that is not an issue for you they are perfect. I'd try them on again in the black pique version to see if they are more forgiving.

2. Deb
    November 10, 2015 / 4:12 pm

I love the Base Runners – if they load in Canada I'm definitely going to try a pair. My Black Grape Studio Pants are being delivered today but I won't take tags off them until I see if I can get these instead.

I like the Cold as Fluff Parka (particularly in the shade pictured here), but since I'm also curvy/bottom heavy I'm not sure that it would do me any favours. I just realized from the pic above that the bottom comes off. Did you happen to try it on that way in the store?

• Deb
      November 10, 2015 / 5:16 pm

LLM, what size do you wear in the Base Runners? I've never tried them on and am trying to decide if I should size down. I gained about 10 pounds over the summer and I'm more of a 10 than an 8 right now, although I still wear 8 in (unlined) Studio Pants, and most WUs/HTs. I have larger thighs (even when lean), so I'm not sure which size to go for with these.

I've purchased size 10 in the lined Studio Pants this fall because I thought the liner would keep them from stretching out as much. The legs and hips are good, but the waist is a bit large and they do slide down a bit so I need to tighten the drawstring periodically.

Thanks for the comments on the fit of the CAF parka. My weight is in my waist, hips and thighs as well, so I generally look better when jackets have a bit more of an A-line. Otherwise, if I size up to give more ease around the hips the fit can be off in the shoulders.

• Lulumum
      November 10, 2015 / 4:22 pm

The base runners are a must have for me. As are the black grape runderful pants.

The CAF Parka is actually pretty nice but there were a few things on it that didn't work for me. I didn't like how the torso was flat but the bottom half was quilted. It drew attention to the middle where the flat area starts and it looked like a maternity jacket for some reason. It just made my mid section prominent in the mirror. I didn't get a chance to zip off the bottom half but I didn't like that big ribbon zipper which looked like a puffed out pocket in the mirror. I think it is definitely worth a try though. If I didn't have last years version (the puffy blanket) I may have been more positive about this one. I just don't think the convertible aspect was necessary for a 'sub zero' jacket.

November 10, 2015 / 4:17 pm

does anyone know the difference on the uk site between the cold as fluff parka and the cold as fluff sub zero parka? There is also a price difference between the two. Lulu really needs to provide more details in their product descriptions. would like to know if the zipper is 2 way, if there are cuffs with thumbholes etc…

November 10, 2015 / 4:27 pm

Thanks for the info. I am on the fence about all the colourways offered. I think I like the black. The colour you featured today may wash me out – especially in the wintertime. I would consider the colorblock one but I am unsure about the camel/brown colour on the bottom. Did you see this colour in the store?

November 10, 2015 / 7:18 pm

The girls at the store near me mentioned that the sub zero is "twice as warm", whatever that means. I assume thicker fill. And no thumb holes.

• Lulumum
      November 10, 2015 / 4:23 pm

I don't. I was wondering the same thing with the sub zero but I wonder if it's just categorized that way. It would be nice if they explained what the difference was.

The zipper was two way. I didn't see obvious thumbholes but there may have been.

November 10, 2015 / 4:46 pm

I love my base runners. Funny because i sized down in these and i am a size 4 in almost all my pants. When are we going to see the Runderfuls? šŸ˜€

November 10, 2015 / 5:04 pm

The Take-Off Tee – what on earth were they thinking?

6. November 10, 2015 / 5:11 pm

I'm a new lululemon customer but I think it will not last long because the UK website has a lot of problems.
    The Wunder Under Hi-rise were priced Ā£88 until recently and are now Ā£82.
    We have a very small showroon where I live so if I'm not happy with the website I just can't go and shop in store. Moreover it is more expensive to buy Lulu in the UK than in the US they basically just changed the dollar signs to the pound signs and sometimes they even forgot to change it!!
    Anyone else having problems?

November 11, 2015 / 5:06 pm

I'm from Greece , so i shop from the European site.This week i noticed that every pant had a totally different price since last week (other lower ,other higher).