by Cristina

Sneak Peek: What We Love

November 6, 2015

What We Love is up! I’m really disappointed to not see the Runderful Pant here (previewed on the UK upload). I’ve been fantasizing and obsessing over the new RULU Runderful pants and that is all I want in the next upload.

27 responses to “Sneak Peek: What We Love”

I was keeping my fingers crossed for the Merino Wool sweater from this week's UK upload…guess I'll just keep them crossed!!

OT- Hi LLM! I have a question about your Konmari post awhile back. I have folded all of my folded clothes this way other than my workout tops. It seems that they may wrinkle more. Wondering what your experience has been with this. TIA! Love your blog!

• Alyssa Jobs says:

I actually use the Konkani method on all my Lulu tops. I don't think they wrinkle any more than other tops. The trick is that even Lulu item has to be folded a certain way based on fabric and style. It took me a while to figure out what each top likes. For the ones I messed on and didn't fold the way the top liked, it was super wrinkled. It has taken me a few weeks to figure them out!

• Anonymous says:

Thank you so much for your insight Alyssa! I really appreciate it. 🙂

Must. have. align. pants

4. Kaisha says:

I feel the same LLM…. I've been waiting for the long sleeve rulu & go where-to dress!

5. Michelle Lu says:

Can anyone advise on whether or not the Yogini 5 Year is a size down item? It looks pretty generous in the picture. Thanks in advance!

• Anonymous says:

I'm not liking the way it looks in the photo at all… you're right, it does look a lot baggier in the middle… looks like a cheap frumpy cotton sleepshirt to me 🙁

• Lulumum says:

It does look a lot baggier around the middle than the first run. I'm curious if they've updated the cut.

• Natalie G says:

I thought with the low neckline and baggy middle it looked like a maternity top on this model (not a good look on a pregnant lady either), but I'm sure it's more about the crappy website photography of late…

6. 3crazykids says:

Waiting for the merino sweater and dark fuel toasty techs too.

Nothing here of interest to me. The winter coat looks so odd with the way it's cut off and quilted 3/4 of the way down… doesn't look at all flattering. The bra is most likely useless to anyone with boobs… even the bras that are so called for D cups/larger breasts are always a size or two too small. Not at all interested in poncho wraps/scarves. The Yogini top looks like a cheap sleepshirt. Last but not least, really getting tired of all the pants and crops being high rise these days. I guess I shouldn't complain, more money in my wallet.

8. Alyssa Jobs says:

I thought the UK just got a Yogini tee, why does this one so much baggier? Theirs looks a lot nicer. I wish they had just decided to make a light blue Circadian long sleeve instead. This one looks like it runs HUGE!

9. Alyssa Jobs says:

Lulu mum, you're an expert on Lulu, I thought I would ask if you have any tees or tanks from the Circadian series. Can you wear them more than once before washing? My swifty shirts get a few uses before I have to wash them . . .

10. Lululover says:

Nothing earth shuttering for me. Which is good, I need to save some $$ for the new exciting Define that was uploaded overseas and I was also told at my store today that there will be more new pants coming. I'm also hoping for either DFAR jacket or vest in black grape

11. heather c says:

OT, but I just received my down for a run vest, PO and jacket. I'm in love. at least after a try on. they all seem to be my favorite down items from the last 2 years. vest and PO in black, jacket in white. I especially like the PO
    I got my usual jacket/scuba/forme size which is 8. crb size and most tops are 6. bras are 4 because I have itty bitty titties.

12. stylistadiva1 says:

Boo again!! Where are the Flashback static Pace tights?!

13. Cwags says:

Totally off topic but did anyone notice if the beyond boundaries pants went on WMTM this week because the size runs are gone in 2 colors.

• Anonymous says:

i don't think they were no. but i have noticed that lulu is snatching items away. They remove had a full size run of the heathered navel wu roll down cotton. it was there when i went to bed then when i went to order a second size in the morning they were all gone. Girl at the store told me sometimes when they don't sell enough of an item in the time they want they remove it and re release it another season.

14. purrfiktangil says:

I am still waiting for the toasty techs in dark fuel…nothing on here remotely tempts me, which I suppose is an excellent thing. ha.

15. dogrunner says:

I was just looking at the UK site for the Runderful pant you mentioned lulu mum (looks awesome) and I there is a top paired with the speed tight brushed and on the US site the same top is in run and done ear warmer photo. It looks like a restless pullover with a hood. Has anyone seen this in North America? The restless pullover is so soft and comfortable, I'd love an excuse to get something else in that fabric and a new design is it!!

16. dogrunner says:

Also have to say that my dog runner pants from a few years ago look a lot like the runderful pants. The runderful are more taped from the knee down and I love the ruching.

hey Christina any news about black Friday?

• lulubell says:

I think you are right about that!! There are a couple of items I've been stalking for months to see if they will go to MD. I noticed on Tuesday that they disappeared off the site even though last week, they still had a full size run available.

• Lulumum says:

I haven't heard anything but I'm pretty sure they will be participating. They have a lot of inventory to mark down which hasn't sold through on the US warehouse sale and the random friends/family store sales so I imagine a lot of those items will come back for Black Friday. I also think they pull items that aren't selling well and hold onto that inventory for black friday.

18. dogrunner says: