by Cristina

Down For A Run Vest, Fibre Optic Run All Day Backpack

November 5, 2015

Down For A Run Vest, Rest Less Pullover, Rebel Runner Crops

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

11 responses to “Down For A Run Vest, Fibre Optic Run All Day Backpack”

1. LOVE the layout on mobile anyways cuz I haven't seen it otherwise but loving the products with prices at the bottom to swipe through 🙂

• Lulumum says:

Thanks so much for the feedback! I thought I'd try something new. It's a little more work but I think it looks neat. I'm going to try and do it with each post.

Hi folks, wondering if anyone has experience selling Lulu items through consignment that you could share with me (good or bad)?? I'm leaning towards Linda's Closet, but maybe eBay valet or Loree's Closet….

I just started fostering two kids and simply do not have time to list items I'm not using anymore on eBay myself like I used to and need to make more closet space for the kids quick!

Thanks so much for your feedback, love the blog LLM!

Are the links affiliate links? I noticed it redirected through ShopStyle. If they are you should probably disclose!

Has anyone received the raspberry glo crb? I am wondering if it's rulu or luon?

5. lulu says:

I tried on the vest and it's my least favorite of the line..I tried my TTS and size up and I feel the front is not that attractive with the plain bottom with no contrasting stitching..also the back where the definite line across the lower back didn't hit me in the right spot and just looked odd.

6. Lulumum says:

I have a disclosure page above but for your information here they are not affiliate links as I do not make commission on those sales, they are a click based earnings so similar to google ads – the formula for earnings per click is a mystery to me and ever changing. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• Anonymous says:

ShopStyle is still an affiliate link program. Sure you don't earn a percentage of the sale but you still earn for every time someone clicks through that link to the item. It generally starts at 5 cents a click and changes depending on your click volume.

• Anonymous says:

I posted the original comment re affiliate links. Thanks for the additional information. I view this site on mobile only so the disclosures are not immediately visible – I didn't realize you had any. I don't have a problem with affiliate links per se, I just like to know when they are present so I can decide which bloggers get my clicks. 🙂

• Lulumum says:

Anon, what is your point? I disclose my use of ads which I mentioned above so I'm struggling to understand what your point is. For your reference, I earned $2 yesterday on impressions. As I said in my comment above, I do not earn an affiliate commission on Shopstyle.

• Lulumum says:

Thanks for clarifying. It's sometimes hard to gauge where people are coming from with questions – wether it's a legitimate question or suggestion or just the usual internet vitriol that happens with blogs. Thank you for coming back to let me know about the mobile site.
      On mobile if you scroll to the top of the page you will see a single tab that says 'home'. If you click on that tab the other tabs become visible and you can select which one to view. I believe I have it posted under 'about this blog'.