by Cristina

Radiant Jacket

Yogini 5 Year LS

Runderful Long Sleeve

Salute The Sun Tank

Stop At Nothing Crop – Fleur Sombre Desert Olive

Mind And Body Kit

11 responses to “Sneak Peek: UK Upload”

Does anyone have the Yogini 5 Year LS? The fit looks weird to me, too much fabric in the front perhaps?

• sky shiell says:

I have the grey. I love the fit. Its relaxed and comfortable. I didn't like it on the lighter colors though…the fabric is pretty thin. But it does drape nicely and hides my pouch. I preferred this ls to the more clingy ones released recently. If the purple comes out in Canada is get another for sure

• Michelle says:

Agreed, the tender violet is by far the prettiest! I tried the Caspian blue in a size down (4) and found it very maternity-like and thin. It's a decent shirt and I would keep it, but for $30 not $68.

2. Unknown says:

There doesn't seem to be too much fabric, they're just a looser fit. I got them in my usual size 4 and I've got just a bit of wiggle room in them 🙂

That runderful top looks nice. Anyone know if space dye rulu is as soft as other colours?

I sent back my Yogini 5 Year LS (I got the violet). Too short for tall me, too thin, too little fabric overall (it's a very deep curve in front), and it felt (and looked on me) like something I could get for $10 at Walmart. I love drapy shirts, but this one just felt too insubstantial and cheap to me – not even one special feature I could use to justify keeping it.

• Anonymous says:

I find it hard to justify cotton items from LLL. Their cotton tops are SO THIN. And I'm with you on the length, as well – I feel like a lot of their tops are getting shorter.

• Anonymous says:

LOL… I just filled out my return form to send back my Yogini LS as well. You're right on all points. It just felt cheap, too short and too thin. As someone else said, I would have kept it for $35 to $40 max. Mine also smelled like it had been doused in vinegar when I opened the bag.

5. LoungingLulu says:

Most clothing items have formaldehyde to preserve them. Always wash before wearing…

6. I'm not sure about the today's upload but I'm really not feeling the fall/winter in the Lulu uploads…I'm in Ottawa and definitely looking for warmer beautiful gear…

7. stylistadiva1 says:

I really like that Runderful top and possibly the Stop at Nothing crops in the print, though I find the prints these days to be scratchy and polyestery. (Yes, I'm now making up vocabulary).