by Cristina

All Sport Bra III

Tracker Shorts

Salute The Sun Tank

Be Free Runsie

Speed Shorts

Passion Crops

22 responses to “Sneak Peek: Australia Upload”

I loved them at first sight, but now I feel like its too much with all the items — very similar to pigment multi wave from summer – I did get the mesh pant version in summer and love them – so much to pair with them. This version has lots of white, maybe the NA version will have darker colours (i think I saw blues in it) but I was really wanting it to have some of the orange that this version has (not the ebay ones that have blues). I am thinking WUC is what I would prefer – for whatever reason the pattern seems to big for smaller items – though I would go for a CRB is that was an option!

I feel silly for asking but why is this called duck sauce? Lol!

• Anonymous says:

Think duck sauce is one of the colors…..orange?

• Anonymous says:

Thanks. I get it now – a play on Duck a L'Orange. Such an unappealing name imo.

• Anonymous says:

Not a reference to duck a l'orange but duck sauce which is a sauce served in Chinese restaurants. I always thought it was the same as plum sauce, but Google tells me that incorporates different fruits like apricots. I've rarely heard the term used; just Lululemon and in a cook book that I have! Still, weird name for an athletic gear colour!

• Anonymous says:

I know right? Who is coming up with these?

I never pulled the trigger on the passion crops last year. Does anyone have them and like them? Any special things to note…pockets? The length would Prob work for me since I am short. Thanks in advance

• Lizz says:

I bought a pair of passion crops at seawheeze and I really like them because I too am short (5'1) and most crops are way too long on me. I believe they have zipper pockets on the sides of the thigh that are big enough to fit a cell phone (I have a Samsung S5 and it's pretty big) which was a main reason I grabbed them. Overall I like them!

• Anonymous says:

Thanks so much. I am 5'1 as well so these may be what I am looking for….actual crops! Like the fact that they have pockets too. I hope we get them and in some nice solid colors. I will give them a try.

Not liking any of this.

5. anotherLu says:

I'm actually happy I don't like this print. I've spent too much at Lulu already!

6. anotherLu says:

The model in the runsie looks so unhappy!

8. Lululover says:

I am liking this print and will be interested in getting HT or WUC, or even a CRB

9. lulu says:

I don't care for this version either I prefer the version on the crops from eBay with more blue..however the more I look at these prints the more they remind me of Athleta or Nike and I am turned off 🙁

I don't like any of this. Runsie in that print? x.x

11. Yoga mom says:

I don't like any of that duck crap lol! But the salute the sun tank I'm hoping will be my new fave. Looking for a bit looser fit tank and all I have tried so far are just not quite right

I don't care for this print that much but it looks good in a dosage like the All Sport bra or the shorts. The Runsie, what a disaster.

I forget the name is of the print, but I have something similar from LLL (that I like better) from a year or two ago in a speed short, sort of paint splashes: it has fuschia, green, light orange, a bit of pigment, black waistband and trim. I am not tired of it – duck sauce I think I would get weary of. However, maybe the right pattern placement in an item would change my mind.

13. Lululover says:

Does anybody know if there will be more down jackets or DFAR was it? I passed on DFAR in hopes that there'll be something more exciting , like last years Fluff off stuff

14. El Reductor De Grasa

That vitamin D promotes bone formation is well known. New roles for vitamin D are being recognized. This includes cardioprotection and stimulation of the immune system. Vitamin D is also capable of preventing several cancers.

15. ann says:

Was hoping to get some help from winter runners…do you prefer something heavier, like the Fleecy Keen, or lighter down like the Down For A Run jacket? I have the down pullover from last year and like it for around 20*F, but was considering the down jacket this year for warmth on the arms. Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks