by Cristina

Sneak Peek: Hong Kong Upload

November 24, 2015

Hong Kong got two specialty Limited Edition lines which I think we should be getting Thursday night for Black Friday. The reflective run line, and the *Shine On line.

Race With Grace 1/2 Zip II SE

Cool Racerback *Shine On

Energy Bra *Shine On

Fluffed Up Jacket

Scuba Hoodie III

I hate this print.

Align And Define Long Sleeve Tee

This I need. I need this in this color!

Swiftly Racerback

Loving the black heathered!

Runderful Pants

Wunder Under Pant III *SE

Again, I hate this print.

Wunder Under Crop High Rise

Speed Shorts

19 responses to “Sneak Peek: Hong Kong Upload”

1. Beth says:

I like the define jacket color, but I don't like that little "opening" at the back. I've never looked closely at the defines before so I don't know if that's typical on all of them. I may order the long sleeve that you like, but I'm a little concerned about the lower back…

2. Michelle Lu says:

That Swiftly tank is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile!

Oh no, Berry Rumble Fluffed Up Jacket I want that one! And the BR black swiftly–would like ss or ls.

Scuba in pink & black – looks juvenile. Gradient pattern in the tight like other sports apparel makers items. But they have gone this way before, those swampy tights from last year/earlier this year.

4. Yoga mom says:

I'm gonna go broke this week.

5. carrie says:

are they shiny? i don't get the "shine on" thing.
    also – those CRBs look so short!

6. Lululover says:

I'm liking several items here, thanksgiving week is going to be expensive !

I like the define color but not sure about the 'opening' at the back. Why can't they just make regular berry rumble define jackets? It's different I get it but not sure if I will wear it. I'm debating to get this berry rumble color or the tender violet if they do show up in the US.

8. Do you know when the Black Friday sale will go up?

I want the run and done neck warmer – boring I know. I bought the coco pique one and its awesome. A nice substitute for a scarf when you don't want the bulk but need your neck covered.

Shine On = Classic Destruction

Except for the Energy Bra…

11. Alyssa Jobs says:

Nothing exciting! The reflective gear looks ugly.

Lulu had an online warehouse type sale last Black Friday if I remember correctly

13. ann says:

My store sent an email they are putting on "purple dots"?

does anyone know what time the upload will be on Thursday? Will any of these items make it to the stores?

• Lulumum says:

I'm not certain. I think there will be an upload late today because of black friday/thanksgiving (so my guess is 8ish, and then the following weeks I think it will be at 3ish. I will be checking throughout the evening and if you are signed up for my newsletter you should hopefully get a email alert from me as soon as it's up.

15. A bit late, but I went to the LLL outlet store in Gilroy on Black Friday (they opened at midnight). Completely unplanned trip (we were actually trying to shop at The North Face outlet just a few doors down), but I got in line at 11:45. Got some great WMTM steals – A Hold Your Om Bra II for $9 and Sculpt shorts for my daughter for $5. Will try to remember for next year.