Well that is a rather boring and annoying upload. I’ve been waiting forever for the Black Grape Runderful pants and here they are in every color but Black Grape. Boo! I ordered the black ones to do a fit review and know my size and wether or not I like them on but I will be returning them in favour of the Black Grape when they finally show up. I’m excited that the Mind & Body Kits are back. I love mine from last year so much and am needing one for travel but I’m not loving the prints that where released today so hopefully we get another batch of them. Did you order anything today? Don’t forget that there will be another upload Thursday night (Black Friday/Double Upload) and then double uploads every week until Christmas. Pace yo selves!

Runderful Pant (CAN)
But not the Black Grape ones I wanted!

Align Pant Rumble Bumble (CAN)

Wind Runner Soft Shell (US/CAN)

Define Jacket (US)

Radiant Jacket (US/CAN)

Daily Practice Jacket (US)

Define Jacket (CAN)

Salute The Sun Tank (CAN/US)

Black Grape Full On Luon High Times Pant (CAN)

Nouveau Limits Tank (US)

Lulu Pant II (US)

Mind And Body Kit  (US/CAN)

Snow Amazing Neck Warmer

November 24, 2015 / 11:17 pm

Super lame upload on the US side. šŸ™ My remaining enthusiasm is rapidly waning.

November 24, 2015 / 11:27 pm

Ughhhh why no runderfuls on the US side. They are killing me………..

November 24, 2015 / 11:35 pm

I just got the Lulu pants…why didn't the US get the Runderfuls. Boooooooooooo

November 24, 2015 / 11:37 pm

Just the black runderful pants for me. I hope I chose the right size. I went with my tts 4 like my DSPs

5. November 24, 2015 / 11:39 pm

They're saving some for Thursday, right? =]

6. November 24, 2015 / 11:41 pm

Nothing tempting me today. But YEA for two times a week uploads!!

7. November 24, 2015 / 11:44 pm

I'm a leg warmer girl so I'm happy to get two more pairs for my collection and nothing more.

November 26, 2015 / 1:35 am

which leg warmers did you get?

• November 26, 2015 / 4:45 am

I got the Snow Amazing in both colors. Now I regret getting the Evolution ones this year that I bought as backup. I like that these combine leg and ankle warmers into one and they didn't upcharge like crazy for that!

8. November 24, 2015 / 11:54 pm

I had the black grape high times in my basket until I noticed they were 98$. I don't remember paying that much last year but maybe I did. I am gonna wait and hope for WUC in black grape in either roll down or high rise. I have bought many things in these weeks before Christmas in years past that I didn't love for more that one or two wears ( hello cabin yogi wrap of 2014 , I am talking about u). I had beat the sleet pants and returned them. The wind runner pant interests me a bit….but everything is soooo expensive. I think my good ol dog runners and speed tight tech's will have to suffice.

November 24, 2015 / 11:54 pm

I want those runderfuls in the U.S.!!

10. Deb
    November 24, 2015 / 11:57 pm

I ordered the Runderfuls in both black and bordeaux in sizes 8 and 10. The total made me feel slightly ill, but at most I'll keep two of them. I received my Beat the Sleet pants, but they're just ok. I'd rather have two layers for $10 more. I have a pair of Feeling Frosty Softshell pants from last year and I didn't wear them much; I'm clearly just too lazy to layer when I can pull on a single pair.

If I love the Runderfuls and want to keep both colours, then I'll return the Black Grape Wind Runners. There's a limit to how many pairs of $128 pants I want to buy. Two only – I'll be strong! (Maybe).

My Sapphire LS Swiftly is a keeper, as are both Let Be Short Tees from last week. I really do love a lot of Lulu's cotton stretch t-shirts. I like both the fit and the detailing on the back.

November 25, 2015 / 12:03 am

Hi, can someone tell me what's so great about Runderfuls?

November 25, 2015 / 12:15 am

Thank you, lulumum! I enjoy reading your blogs! I guess I'll have to grab a pair when they upload it in the US :))

• Lulumum
      November 25, 2015 / 12:04 am

The inside of the pant is a soft fleecy RULU (soft luon) and the outside is track pant. They are warm and cozy.

November 25, 2015 / 12:25 am

So – for those of you who have purchased the Dog Runner pants of years past, were they $128 like the Runderfuls? That seems extreme to me….

• November 25, 2015 / 1:09 am

Mine are probably 4 years old and I think they were 108-118 ish

• purrfiktangil
      November 25, 2015 / 1:19 am

yea, I am pretty sure they were $118 a few years ago when they were out.

13. November 25, 2015 / 12:39 am

Terrible upload. Does Black Friday have a lot of markdowns? Is it worth visiting a store for?

November 25, 2015 / 12:58 am

Not in my experience. They have SE items that are released but I've never seen any good sales (online or in store) on black Friday.

November 25, 2015 / 12:44 am

Nothing for me. Fingers crossed that my store (Pacific Place in Seattle) has some good stuff for Black Friday…

November 25, 2015 / 12:46 am

I got my purchases for last week.. sigh.. disappointed that they sent me the wrong colour in the LS swiftly.. i got the striped, lighter blue, not the darker heathered sapphire. And bc it's sold out online, they can't do anything about it. Sad.

• November 25, 2015 / 1:20 am

It's not sold out on the US site and my store has it too

16. November 25, 2015 / 1:29 am

i like the berry align pant, but i am in asia and will return to the us shortly… neither got them this time! fingers crossed that one or the other will get them soon…

November 25, 2015 / 2:21 am

are the runderful pants tts?

November 25, 2015 / 2:49 am

Anon 4:25: got my dog runner pants on markdown one year for Boxing Day sale. They were something like $69. The full price was over $100. I remember wanting them at full price but going "not paying that price!" Am interested in the Runderful pant but again, not paying that price.

Anon 4:46: that sucks! Do you have access to a store? I never rush to buy hot items online. They show up in my city's stores soon enough. I admit I was "concerned" when the black sapphire swiftly sold out online but I got it in store (Toronto).

November 25, 2015 / 3:40 am

I'm up in Sudbury. No stores around here. I was just in TO a couple of weeks ago. Shoot.

• November 25, 2015 / 5:24 am

Call the store and see if they still have it. They will do a charge/send for you over the phone.

November 25, 2015 / 2:51 am

I ordered the runderfuls because I have heard so much about dog runners and for cold arenas I am thinking they will be perfect !! I also got the salute the sun tank only because of the dragonfly colour – not sure I love the style. I did receive my sapphire from last upload and it was correct colour, but I had heard that some received wrong one I ordered a second one and now I have to return one! I like the black heathering mixed in, but not sure I like it in the swiftly tank above….some solids would be nice too — though the TV and Sapphire are nice deep dark colours because of the heathering and are set off nicely with black crops!

20. stylistadiva1
    November 25, 2015 / 3:41 am

Maybe you should change the heading to 'Upload.' rather than 'Upload!!!' So hum drum these days. I like the Runderfuls just not willing to pay $128 for them. Same with the Fleece jacket that wasn't uploaded. Not willing to pay $198 for it. It seems price keeps going up but quality isn't. Hopefully some great stuff is coming before the new year.

21. November 25, 2015 / 4:09 am

I got new Space dye Camo Define, black grape HT, and free flow crop. I really wanted &go dress LS that was uploaded in Asia about 2-3 weeks ago. I also wish there were more choices of down pieces, DFAR capsule was boring IMO .im liking the new fleece, but not liking the price tag.

November 25, 2015 / 4:25 am

I'm wanting the LS dress too. Still hoping it uploads sometime soon

November 25, 2015 / 4:26 am

Did the green Mind and Body kit sell out already??

November 25, 2015 / 5:23 am

Anon 7:30: call a store and ask them if they have the one and size you want to ship it to you. They will do the order over the phone now.

November 25, 2015 / 5:25 am

Sorry meant Anon 7:40 and hope it works out!

24. November 25, 2015 / 2:13 pm

I JUST need that hoodie to upload already!! Gah!!!

25. November 25, 2015 / 4:28 pm

Do we know how berry rumble compares to bumble berry? They seem very close!

November 25, 2015 / 9:51 pm

Me too I'd like to know … If I could, I'll go to a store to compare them but the nearest store is at 1300 km of my home… I don't want to order something just to compare the colour either …

26. Deb
    November 30, 2015 / 6:59 pm

My Runderfuls arrived today – and they're all going back. I don't like them at all. I don't like the Rulu liner as much as I like WUs, and they don't fit me well. The 10 is unquestionably too big in the waist, but I find the 8 too fitted in the thigh. They aren't even particularly comfortable. They went back into the bag within minutes. How did you like yours, @LLM?

I'm glad I went for the Black Grape DSPs now; I wear those constantly. I also still have my Wind Runners. I've got them on now and they're very comfortable. We haven't had cold enough weather for me to really try them outside, but I suspect they really aren't any warmer than my Flurry Fighters.

I think the real answer for me is layering a Softshell layer over WUs or tech fleece bottoms for running. For casual wear, nothing I've tried has beaten the comfort of my DSPs.