by Cristina

Sneak Peek: What We Love

October 23, 2015

Grrrr! Once again, the item I am interested in is US only. Why can’t Canada get the Bon Bon Cool Racerback too? Or the Cosmic Dream, or the Heathered Fuel Green???

10 responses to “Sneak Peek: What We Love”

1. Michelle Lu says:

I wish they wouldn't ruin perfectly good Swiftly's with that hideous snake print. Or maybe make 2 versions.

2. Sophie says:

I would like that bon bon CRB if it weren't wee-striped. And I would like that cosmic teal SS swiftly if it didn't have the snake print. *le sigh*

These product pictures annoy me! I just received my dramatic static run times and LOVE the print in real life. Glad I ordered them despite weird unflattering online pictures (and they aren't even the worst pics I can think of recently.) Just seemed to make the shorts look frumpy which they are not in real life. Also loved the black and wine berry rebel runners but sent the green back because the color was just "off." Loved the fuel studio pants in that same color though.

Nope to all of this. I would love a completely solid Fuel Green Define, I don't like the menthol zipper pull and the green print inside the collar on this one. I also haven't been purchasing any new Swiftlies lately because they're all coming in that awful stripe and snake print and I really dislike the fabric and print one those ones.

5. Lululover says:

I'm interested in Drop it like its hot top in cosmic teal to wear casually. I'm just not sure about the length . I hope the model is really tall and it's longer than it looks

Did anyone keep their wrap up jacket? And like it?? I'm still debating!!! I got the Bordeaux one and the cream on but I'm thinking that I will only keep one! Just wondering if anyone thought it was frumpy….. But it's cozy!

• Anonymous says:

I did not keep mine. I ordered it in the angel wing. I loved the colour and the material but the fit and styling was off for me. It was snug at the bottom and more voluminous in the top portion. I tried unzipping from the bottom a bit which would have been good to give more of an A line but the top had too much fabric. It looked a bit sloppy on me.

• Anonymous says:

I really like mine! I did go with my smaller size (4) which is a bit tight around my hips but I knew I wouldn't be wearing it zipped tight at the bottom very much. It's super cute with the top two magnets "buttoned" so it looks a bit a-line. I think it could have easily looked frumpy if I would have went with a size 6.

• Anonymous says:

I'm returning mine. The fit is totally off on me – I look like I'm wearing a sack and this was sizing down. I don't mind retuning it though since I thought the fabric was awfully thin in comparison to past wraps I've bought from Lulu.

Thank you very much all!!!! I will make my decision soon!