by Cristina

Sneak Peek: UK Upload

October 20, 2015

Cold As Fluff Parka

On The Go Scarf

16 responses to “Sneak Peek: UK Upload”

The colour blocking on that parka – yikes!

2. Rachelle says:

Heads up! The Toronto vs everybody swiftly tank is up on the Canadian webstore

Anyone notice the &go Cityfarer skirt? A fairly plain old miniskirt (with a couple of nice seaming details on the back, but really, just a miniskirt) for 108GBP??? That'll be around $120 CAD? For a stretch miniskirt. Wowza! What am I missing that makes that even close to worth that price?

• Anonymous says:

I like (and prefer) when my LLL clothes can do double duty. What I don't get is buying LLL items that function only as casual wear – the price, appearance, and fabrication/quality are totally off the mark. And 108 GBP is more like $170 US/220 CAD. That is just insane. They are really counting on people drinking the Kool-aid at these prices.

• janine57 says:

Nicely said. They need to worry less about high fashion and more about functionality of running wear. How about a waterproof running or cycling jacket?

I saw the On the Go scarf in my store this morning. Meh.

I actually really liked the On the Go scarf and bought it in black but that type of shawl/poncho/scarf is right up my alley. I find LLL accessories made of merino wool to be of very high quality. The wool is nicely knit and substantial. I also say a vinyasa in the UK upload that I hope comes in a rulu long sleeve – it reminds me of the race your pace Ls in triplet Berry yum yum stripe from last year but shades of green, grey and menthol. So pretty.

6. 3crazykids says:

I am NOT a poncho person and was surprised at how much I liked and bought the black one when I stopped in my store today. Also disappointed that I bought the Stress Less in two identical colors that's came out in the On the Double hoodie because I liked it significantly more with the length, zippered pockets and neckline. Debating buying them and selling my Stress Lesses.

How much is on the go scarf and on the double hoodie? Thanks!

Anyone know if on the double is a size down?

9. Borderless says:

is the cold as fluff jacket new? i live in ontario so i'm looking for a nice warm winter coat, would prefer from lulu. anyone have suggestions or comments as to warmth?