by Cristina

September 10, 2015

Canadian stores are getting the Stress Less Hoodie this week!! I was able to get mine this morning at Metrotown and I know Kelowna has them as well. If you aren’t near a store you can call one of them and have them ship one to you for free.

Bordeaux Drama Laser Cut Define Jacket

Herringbone Define Jacket

Scuba Hoodie II

Space Dye Twist Power Y

New Cool Racerbacks

13 responses to “Stress Less Hoodie, Herringbone Define Jacket, Bordeaux Drama Laser Cut Define Jacket and More”

Did you size down in the Stress Less Hoodie? I purchase my usual 6 and a 4 (which I never wear anymore) and the 4 fit a lot better. The 6 was super baggy in the middle of my back.

• Lulumum says:

I went TTS but it's very loose fitting. I could have easily sized down to an 8. I was actually surprised that the band fit loosely around my hips in my TTS.

I'm still debating the bordeaux or the naval blue in the Stress Less… I've gone back and forth for days… aaargh – what to do. I notice the naval blue is 50% sold out on the US side of the site already. Do all the colours feel equally soft/thick? I remember reading somewhere that last year the blue one was looser in the arms and shoulders than the other colours.

• Anonymous says:

Uh oh. Maybe now I need one of each colour. lol. Thank you for this. I might just get two colours to be safe. I know they will definitely all sell out once they hit the Canadian side because we never have the same quantities as the US. I don't want to just get one and then be kicking myself by the time it arrives in the mail (and being in Ontario, it's usually nearly a week in between). I missed out last year and the hype has me convinced I'm going to love it when I put it on!

• Lulumum says:

The grey was softer but the blue did feel looser fitting. I have a bordeaux one in a size down on me (got it for a friend) so I just tried it on and it fits really well. It's not as soft as the grey but it's probably the same as the blue. I mean, they are ALL soft and the difference is so tiny but the grey is slightly softer.

• Lulumum says:

And my first pick for color is definitely bordeaux.

• 3crazykids says:

I ordered the Bordeaux totally expecting to hate the neckline but wanted to see what the hype was about. I had blue in my cart this morning, my Bordeaux came in the mail this afternoon, went back to order the blue and they sold out. I was surprised how much I liked it and these days, I've been holding out on lulu. Just my two cents but order now and think for 14 days. 🙂

• Ems says:

Agree the grey is softer than the blue. Didn't try on the Bordeaux since I'd already ordered it online. I bought the grey based on how soft it was.

I bought the Bordeaux in my tts 4 for myself and a naval blue for my mom. I didn't notice any difference in the softness of the any of the colors. The eds at my store said they were flying off the shelves. the fit is nice and relaxed to be comfortable and cozy but not sloppy.

4. Sophie says:

I hadn't give a lot of thought to that laser cut bordeaux drama define, but it looks really nice here!

Masonville London on store had the stress less in tonight. I didn't pick one up as I am not a fan of it. The neck sits funny on me. But I did pick up the herringbone define tonight. It is particularly flattering and so soft and thick!

Anyone know if the stress less is bum covering enough to wear on tights?

7. Ems says:

I think it is. I'm 5'10" and it covers my bum as long as it's not bunched at all.