by Cristina

Sneak Peek: What We Love *Wanderlust Edition*

July 24, 2015

Yah…well next week is going to be a pricey one for me.

What We Love

Next week the Wanderlust pieces will upload as well as the Dance To Yoga capsule with the Pretty Plume Angel Wing Pieces. I have the Casbah Kimono in the feather print and only really got to bond with it this week since I’ve been away on vacation and I must say I really, really love it a lot. It’s so silky and stretchy and it’s such a different Lululemon piece that can be styled in a variety of none ‘athletic’ ways. Something about the angle of the shoulder and the width of the sleeves makes it very flattering. I love it with skinny jeans and a simple tank underneath. I also got the Diversity Bag in the butterfly print which seems to be the hot ‘it’ item from Wanderlust. If it uploads, I think I’d like another Casbah Kimono in the butterfly print. I like the butterfly print a lot but don’t think I care for it in bottoms (for me at least).

I’d also like an item in the Pretty Plume print but I’m not sure what. I think it will end up being a tank since the bottoms are a little busy for me but I am not in love with the tank options available. I so wish this print was coming in a Cool Racerback.

What We Love

Have been tempted by these but I think I’m passing since it’s such a busy print and knowing myself I wont wear it a lot.

What We Love

So much love for this kimono. I’m a TTS 10 and took a medium in this and I’m very happy with that sizing. It’s long and bum covering length, and drapey without being overwhelmingly wide.

What We Love

This will be the first item to sell out on Tuesday. Be online at 3:45 pm PST sharp!

What We Love

What We Love

What We Love

What We Love

I am a little tempted by these in the Pretty Plume Angel Wing but it seems like it’s an angled drop crotch design.

What We Love

Tempting but this print is for the brave.

What We Love

28 responses to “Sneak Peek: What We Love *Wanderlust Edition*”

I'm going to be glued to my computer next Tuesday! I'm sure this will sell out FAST!

So exciting!!
    Sucks for the people selling these items for 3Xs their price on eBay.

• Anonymous says:

I was going to buy the bag online and its selling for $300. So thankful I waited.

• Anonymous says:

The people who buy a ton of stuff just to sell on eBay aggravate me! I buy things so I can wear them not to try make a profit from people who don't have a store nearby or people who can't get to a store the moment it opens. So I'm happy that Lulu is actually giving people the opportunity to purchase things online. Although I imagine it'll sell fast anyways, I'm sure the eBay-ers will be online as soon as this upload comes.

• Lulumum says:

True that!

• Lulumum says:

Yes, I like the bag a lot but it's absolutely not worth $300. I got mine shipped directly from a store because I knew I would miss out when they arrived in Vancouver stores. Plus, I cannot compete with the shoppers here.

LLM, the kimono in painted feathers says its reversible. What color is the other side? Thanks!
    Jenn

• Anonymous says:

The kimono also comes in the butterfly print and reverses to black. I managed to snag one from the store.
      It's lovely!

• Lulumum says:

It's the denim blue which is nice but I actually don't love it that side out. I do like that you can see glimpse of the color and I like that if you roll the cuffs you get the denim there.

Any word on whether or not the Pretty Plume bottoms are all dark up top to light on bottom?nid like to order only one pair!

• Lulumum says:

Yes, I've read that so far all the ones seen (in Australia or strategic partner stores) are all the same print with the dark color up top. Doesn't seem like there is print variation or if there is it is all with the darker part of the print up.

• Anonymous says:

I'm in NZ so I've seen pretty plume stuff in stores. I bought a Dance to Yoga tank (really cute on although it doesn't look that nice on model photos), the pattern really varies from 1 to another, but the darker part is always up. Some items are more black and some others are more white. I've seen the bottoms in pretty plume as well, and I would say the patterns vary.

How do you find the fit of your kimono? Does it come in S, M, L or numeric sizing. What size would you suggest for someone who takes a 10 in Lulu tops and tanks and 36D bra. Thanks, I trust your judgement.

• Lulumum says:

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot to write my fit review on it! I am a tts 10 and I took a medium and it fits perfectly. Drapey and long without being overwhelmingly wide which I'm sure the L would have been.

• Lulumum says:

I'll do a fit review with photos sometime this weekend before the upload.

• Anonymous says:

Thanks – I would love to see the fit review with pics too. I'm torn on sizing for the Kimono as well. I'll stalk your page over the weekend while I'm thinking it over! 🙂

LLM, do you know the prices of both kimono and diversity bag? Thanks for your blog!

Great, thank u. Hoping I can get lucky and score at least one! I am really liking the pretty plume HT too but not sure how much use i would get from them. Still haven't worn ones I bought with zippers a while back.

8. sisi80 says:

So interesting conversation with an educator…I was asking if Wanderlust items would be in US stores and she said only a select few but couldn't tell me which ones. Then she said she was unaware that any were uploading online! I asked her if they would only be online and she said she was unaware of that! I told her about the "What We Love" blog or whatever it is and she still didn't know! Does anybody have any info on this??? Frustrating that the "educator" had no knowledge!

9. Sophie says:

Hmm. I thought maybe I wanted the Shala bra until I saw that it's only adjustable up to a point on the back. I find the straps on these bras tend to lose elasticity rather quickly so being able to adjust them as much as you need is critical.

Not practical and too short for me, but I think that pretty plume dance to yoga top looks cute.

Also I quite like the mosaic print, but not the mesh inserts…everything is just a little off for me ;-(

@ sisi80 — Yes, Wanderlust items are at select US stores. My local store in Walnut Creek, CA has had product for a few weeks. They do charge send, but sometimes they don't pick up the phone. I stopped by today and saw HT pants, kimono, and bra. Could be more items though. Try calling if you have time. Lea

Hey lulumum…do you know if the diversity bag comes in any other colours? Solid black perhaps?

• Lulumum says:

Yes it comes in either a deep coal or solid black – can't remember which one. It has woven white/grey/purple straps

12. Kelly Liang says:

What's the hype behind the diversity bag?