by Cristina

Thanks to Ms. D for her store photos

Lululemon High Times Cyber Stripe White

Lululemon High Times Cyber Stripe White

Free To Be Bra

Lululemon Free To Be Bra

Lululemon Free To Be Bra

18 responses to “Cyber Stripe High Times, What The Sport Tee, New Free To Be Print”

ohh.. that bra is darling!! I will have to try on to see if it looks good on me but for now it is on my must have list!

2. Lululover says:

Which store were CS HT were seen at? Tnx!

it's back to $42!

What is the black shirt called in the first pic?

The Cyber Stripes are mismatched on the bum — same issue with City Kick pant – thats a deal breaker unless i can find a pair in stores – of course assuming Ontario will get them.
    The bra is 42 because it is not hte Free to be WILD….just the free to be.

LLM, thank you so much for posting this! I called and they found me a pair in size 2 (they originally thought they had only received size 4 and up) and they are sending to me! So excited since I had missed out on the zippered one when it uploaded in the U.S. I actually like them better without the zipper! Love your blog!

Hi LLM, are these Vancouver stores? Are the HT luxtreme material??Thanks!

Hi all! High times cyber stripe info – Cherry Creek in Denver has them (at the moment) in all sizes – call them @720-941-6470. They had 4 sizes 4s, and none of the stripes line up. So I think it was purposeful – your chances of getting lined up stripes are probably slim to none. They still look good though!

Went through about 25 pairs of silver fox high times in SF and not a single pair lined up.

• Anonymous says:

Thanks for the heads up about the HT's. I have been waiting forever for them to be released in Canada but was hoping it would be the pair that showed up in Australia with the lines perfectly matched and the zippers accented in Flare. This might be a deal breaker for me. However, I have been looking at the print on the new Free to be bra and I think that would be kick butt in HT's paired with a black or grapefruit CRB.

10. I love the material on the FTB bra! It reminds me of Missoni. I hope either this color or the lavender shows up in a Power Y or Scoop neck tank.