Canada just got a Cool Racerback upload on the website! Do you spot any other stealth upload items on the Canada or US side? Let me know and I’ll update.

Regal Plum

Sea Spray

Strawberry Milkshake

May 14, 2015 / 5:08 pm

Thanks so much! I have been waiting for regal plum for a while, I had almost given up.

• May 14, 2015 / 7:26 pm

You are welcome! I know a lot of people had been waiting and waiting for them.

May 14, 2015 / 5:13 pm

I found a restock of the Heathered Gris OTD Hoodie!! I have been DISO for so long. 🙂

• May 14, 2015 / 7:25 pm

I just went to look and the picture is still there but then disappears when you click on it. Boo! After having my violet one for a week (ultraviolet?), I'm obsessed.

May 14, 2015 / 5:56 pm

Thank you! Ordered the regal plum crb as soon as I saw your post. What a gorgeous colour. I almost bought the power y in this colour, but I'm glad I checked your blog first!

• May 14, 2015 / 7:26 pm

You're welcome! Glad you got one.

May 14, 2015 / 7:21 pm

Thank you soooo much for posting about the crbs. My closest lulu is one hour and a half away and I think they are getting tired of me bugging them by phone about the regal plum crb. You are a great source for those of us who do not have a lulu in our city.

• May 14, 2015 / 7:26 pm

You are so welcome! Glad you got one. I just went to my store and they didn't have any of the new CRB's in.

May 14, 2015 / 8:15 pm

Wow Don't know how I missed it as I went on right as soon as WMTM was loaded…looking for surprises. I ordered one! I already had Sea Mist from store from a month ago, and milkshake is a bit too light for me…I want fun bright summer colours! Thanks for the post. WMTM was a disappointment but I pretty much get everything as soon as it comes out so not really anything left for me to get on WMTM.

6. May 14, 2015 / 11:35 pm

Thanks Lulumum! I got both the regal plum and milkshake CRBs. I also nabbed a 50 rep bra from WMTM.

May 16, 2015 / 2:36 am

Woot got it thanks to your tip!!!!