by Cristina

Scoop From Down Unda! Currant and Persian Purple

October 26, 2011

A big Thank you to ‘E’ from Australia for sending me these photos of the newest items to hit her store in Australia. These are items in the upcoming color palette of Persian Purple and Currant which we are probably going to see here in North America in December. I’m expecting we will see the three pinks (Sweet Tart, Paris Pink and Heathered Dusty Rose) and Deep Camo in November with a few Persian Purple items thrown in at the end of the month and then Persian Purple will carry over to December. Just guessing though, there is never any rhyme or reason for how colors are released. Either way, I’m loving this palette of pinks, true red and a power purplish colors. I’m going to seriously have to keep a level head when going into the store during November and December.

Energy Bra in Currant

Solid Cool Racerback Tank in Currant (Love!)

A SE Cool Racerback Tank in Static Persian Purple with a zipper at the neck (..intrigued) and perhaps a micro stripe CRB on the left.

14 responses to “Scoop From Down Unda! Currant and Persian Purple”

1. Donna says:

LOVE Currant!!! That zipper CRB is a bit odd though, the zipper seems like an afterthought.

Love the currant too!!! Wondering how it compares to tango red? A little brighter/deeper maybe? I loved tango red too!! Finally some color! Thx Lulu!

Ohhhh loving the neon green color! And the microsripes looks like it has long sleeves – another pullover perhaps!? Yayy so excited for the Holuluday season! 🙂

4. Erica says:

I agree that the microstripe item looks like something long-sleeved. LalalaLOVE the look of that Currant. I really liked Tango (and bought several pieces in it), but this red looks a bit deeper and richer to me. Good stuff :).

Looking at the picture of the striped long sleeve on Lulu Addicts blog, it looks more like a stride jacket based on the seams on the arm.

Wow, I love the currant too. Hope it's available soon – I'm getting tired of purples and greys. Tania

7. i hope they make a persian purple CRB without the zipper. Love currantttt

persian purple looks just like grapeseed to me?

That zippered CRB looks hideous

Not loving currant (for me), preferred tango I think… and the zippered CRB looks like something you'd find on a $5 clearance rack at Wal-Mart… super cheap-looking, no?

It looks lke the cabin LS in the lilac wee stripe to me…

and the right side of the zipper on the crb looks funny…looks like that should have been in the inside-not liking that and it'll probably be $48/$52 because the cost of zippers probably went up too 😛

not sure about that particular crb but i will definitely buy it in black with the zipper!

you can see in this photo that it is a stride jacket next to the crb, and also that the zipper crb costs $65: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-up_smYq3TZE/TqeNYi1pTzI/AAAAAAAAOH4/rZlgaEYn4Rs/s1600/photo+4.JPG

14. Janet in TO says:

I agree that the thing hanging next to the zippered crb looks like a stride judging by luluaddict's picture of it; you can see the seem details around the lower arm/wrist

I'm very excited for current, I missed out on tango. I also have a need for pink in my "collection"!