by Cristina

Fleece! Finally!! ‘Don’t Hurry Be Happy Pullover’

October 24, 2011

I LURV this one! But i’m gonna need it in a pink or ghost or something nicer than grey.

Don’t Hurry Be Happy Pullover

20 responses to “Fleece! Finally!! ‘Don’t Hurry Be Happy Pullover’”

1. Holli says:

FLEEEEEEEECE!!! YayYayYay!!!!!! I knew there was a reason why I've been saving my money 🙂 I agree, I'm going to hold out for another color…I have last year's version in Coal.

Holli, Does it run TTS?

3. Holli says:

Mine from last year was TTS. This one doesn't seem to be as fitted as last years version.

4. mgm says:

I wore my post run pullover to the pumpkin patch today and thought I wonder when more fleece is coming 🙂 ya ya ya

5. mgm says:

oh what's that thing on the back between the shoulders, looks a little big for the lulu logo….

6. Jocelyn says:

I loooove my Post Run Pullover, so I'm really excited for this one! Can't wait to see it in Ghost and some colours..

I LURV it too, but absolutely REFUSE to buy another piece in gray. Tania

8. Contessa says:

I have 2 post run pullovers and now I need this one too!! Seriously–I want ghost but I will take it in any color possible!

Ohhh I want this in both Ghost and Black!!
    Can I justify this even if I already have Scubas in both colours?!

Definitely have to have this in any color I can get my hands on. So glad I've been saving my money.

I must be the only one that doesn't like this! Oh well – more money for things that work for me 🙂

12. Mémé says:

I like wrists and length of it. BUT I do not like the global look. Not for me! I keep my money!!!

13. Erin Marie says:

OMG!!! I hope this comes in Black Swan!

First time I've been excited about something from Lulu in a long time.

The neck opening looks huge! I bet Lulu raised the price on this too! I wish they get back to colour options instead of grey,black too boring and uniform looking.

No fleece for me thanks

Was at Lulu today looking for this and I noticed wunder under crops have gone up $10. The crops were stickered at $78 and when I checked the website they're still listed as $68. I'm not impressed Lululemon. You are making an insane amount of money. Do you really need to start making things more expensive? So far CRBs, define jackets, scubas, wunder under crops…soon I will nto be able to afford yoU!

Saw the fleece tonight in an Ontario store. It has a fake fur lining! The logo is done in gradient threads so it's grey and white and it's $98. They only had the grey one out. It's heavy with the lining. Also all still shorts on sale for $44 including black! Yeah!

19. lou says:

The reversible crops are $78. The regular wunder unders should still be $68

They were regular non reversible wunder unders crops and were stickered to $78 so the price must be going up soon.