I’m really excited about these shorts since the current selection of Lululemon shorts just don’t work for me. I can do the Groovy Run Shorts if I size up by two full sizes which gives me the length I want but then it looks really baggy in the front and in the crotch area and the rise is still just too low for me. Also, I find the leg openings on the Groovy Run Shorts are narrower then I would like although I do like the style of them and the look of them on other people. If I wear them in my size or the next size up they sort of look like boyshorts underwear on me since I have some good booty, especially with all the hill running I’m doing. Anyways, these look very promising to me and if they fit right I will be over the moon because I’m tired of wearing Luxteme crops in the summertime for running and my legs are starting to look shorts worthy, thank you very much.
An interesting thing I noticed in the product description is that the Swift fabric has some recycled content. I wonder if that means they were made from scrap material or if they blended the swift fabric with something else and it will have a different feel..I’ll post more if I find anything out.
- Meet your new running partner…the ultimate weightless run short!
- Lightweight & wicking swift fabric with 4-way stretch and recycled content
- Soft wicking COOLMAX® liner
- Body-mapped with anti-stink circle mesh for extra breathability
- Hidden pocket on inner waistband
- Extra legroom! Built for maximum mobility & all body shapes!
- Chafe resistant – flat seamed