It’s called The Bust Stops Here. This is a heavy duty bra with major support for those of you that like zero bounce. It has adjustable straps so hopefully it can be worn under a Cool Racerback. I love the silly names they have for bras. Ta Ta Tamer, Boobs on A Wire and The Bust Stops Here. Now if they could just make a nursing bra for runners I would be very happy. Can you imagine what name they would have for that bra?
- We’re talking EXTREME SUPPORT here ladies!
- Feather light, maximum coverage bra for the C-DD bust girl!
- 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric has inherent wicking & high LYCRA® content for maximum support
- Interior sling provides lift, separation & support
- Wide padded straps distribute weight & won’t dig in!
- Molded hook-&-eye closure for easy on/off
- Adjustable, crossable straps!
- Chafe-resistant – flat seams
Boobs On A Wire from a product notification last week.