The Lululemon Upload is live! Nothing for me so far but only because items are disappearing from my shopping cart at check out. The Lululemon website and app are still super glitchy for a lot of us and only works about 30% of the time for me. I was actually only trying to check out with a three pack of secret socks but I guess I’ll have to wait till later. My daughter keeps stealing all of my Lululemon socks!

The other items I’m loving are the Train Times in Dark Sport Red, Define Jacket in Dark Sport Red and the Bring The Cozy Turtleneck. I’m also eying up the Dark Adobe In Movement 7/8 Tight and since I wear those every day for working out, I’m most likely to end up check out with those. They are practical, a great neutral color and a tight that I love.

I forgot to mention, Holiday Return Period is now in effect. This is what it says on the site:
holiday alert: if you made your purchase between November 2 and December 24 we’ve got some good news! You’ve got until January 24 to make a return. Don’t you just love the holidays! Pssst…no returns on Boxing Day.

What are you guys ordering?

The Lululemon Upload

Dance Studio Jacket

Rest Less Pullover

Rest Less Pullover
Rest Less Pullover

Align Pant Super Hi-Rise

Align Pant Super Hi-Rise

Wunder Under Crop (Hi-Rise)

Wunder Under Crop

Train Times 7/8 Pant

I love this entire outfit. I wonder when we get this hooded half zip.

Train Times 7/8 Pant

Fast and Free 7/8 Pant II
On Pace Crop
Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight
Sculpt Tank II

Shop The Lululemon Stylist’s Shoe Picks

November 6, 2018 / 2:05 pm

Nothing cute to buy. Boo.

November 6, 2018 / 2:08 pm

Literally nothing caught my eye with this upload… and what’s with the bathing suits?
    On a more positive note- some of the models are actually smiling!

3. Looloo
    November 6, 2018 / 3:03 pm

Yay saving again! I love the bluebell colour but dont want another jacket…hopefully it comes in a crb. $148 for a sweater for me is a bit much…i can buy something similar and as good quality for $50 on sale lol. I personally cant justify lulu for casual wear…technical yes but so pricey for leisure wear. But i wear things and dispose of them quickly so i dont want to throw away money. I am thinking dark red looks close to bumbleberry…from a few years ago so i am good there.
    Love your blog.

November 6, 2018 / 3:04 pm

Well… nothing for me from this upload. But I did order the Bandier/Beard Ronda legging in the camo (with the stripes on the side) that Cristina had on her previous blog. I love the camo print and the stripe adds a fun detail.

I’m pretty excited about this order because the camo leggings I have from Lulu are so dark that you can’t tell they are camo unless you are up close. I’ve been eyeing a medium gray camo legging from Sweaty Betty for awhile, but they have pigeons hidden in the camo and I’m not sure I want people staring at my leggings searching for pigeons.

Fingers crossed that the fit is right and that I love them. 🤞

5. LZ
    November 6, 2018 / 3:14 pm

After attempting several times to check out via the app, I bought the Dark Sport Red define from my laptop. I hope to see it in a swiftly tank and/or In Movement Tights too. Although I’m excited to see the return of Dark Adobe–especially in the In Movement Tight–I’m passing for now. It looks too similar to my Garnet pair.

• LZ
      November 11, 2018 / 4:32 pm

I returned it. It’s more of a rusty-red than it looks in the model photos. Ugh. So tired of that.

November 6, 2018 / 3:14 pm

Cristina that hooded 1/2 swiftly looks like one that was out last year and ended up in WMTM. I tried on that top today in the heathered dark plum and although it’s nice I am going to wait and see if it too ends up in WMTM. I bought the plum Restless Crew a couple of weeks ago and when in the store today I saw it was on sale so I was given a price adjustment. We didn’t get anything new in WMTM last week and I think we are going to see a lot of new stuff hit WMTM soon. It is November and Black Friday is coming soon. I saw on the Hong Site that they got a huge drop of items in their WMTM.

I tried on the Bring On The Cozy Merino Wool turtleneck today. It is a substantially thick knit and if it had come in a blue or purple I would have bought it. For the last 3 years or so their winter knits have all be in shades of green, pink, bordeaux, grey and I just don’t need anymore of those colours. I will say, however, for anyone interested in this pullover in the pink is really pretty!

I would like to check out the new Cross Chill Jacket in that the gorgeous blue and the City Sleek Sweatpants look nice but I don’t know about tencel for winter sweatpants.

Not buying anything from this drop but my Scuba Glyde in Boysenberry arrived today. It was a surprise pop up last week and I was glad it was brought to my attention by a commenter in The Sweat Edit Facebook.

Still waiting for the Restless Mock Neck to arrive in Canada!!!

• Amy
      November 6, 2018 / 3:22 pm

Hi there–the Bring the Cozy sweater is listed as a “chunky cotton” knit on the website. Is there a separate sweater that is the “Bring on the Cozy” in a merino wool as well? Or is the Bring the Cozy mis-labeled as cotton online? If it’s made of Merino wool, that would justify the high price imo. Thank you!

November 6, 2018 / 4:11 pm

It is cotton

November 6, 2018 / 6:08 pm

Yea agree. Flat out no for me forbthat price… cotton.

November 6, 2018 / 7:07 pm

I saw the Bring on the Cozy turtleneck in store today and seemed cheap – not worth the $158 CAD. I can get a similar sweater at Banana Republic for half the cost. I was also hoping it was merino wool but no just cotton.

November 6, 2018 / 7:25 pm

It is a cute style and the length is nice but they already look like they have lost their shape on the bottom hem. I can only image what it would look like after washing. The pink color is gorgeous though.

• shadowy_lady
          November 7, 2018 / 6:16 am

for that price, I would get the Montepellier sweater from Aritzia. I have 3 of those and they are 100% wool and super warm.

November 7, 2018 / 5:39 am

Yes my bad, I was comparing it to my merino wool turtleneck I bought last year and inadvertently typed merino wool. I agree the price is high for this and like a couple of turtlenecks last year this one is very hard to get and off due to a tight neck. If these were to hit WMTM, as most items do these days, I would consider buying one.

7. Samantha
    November 6, 2018 / 4:53 pm

Some of the new items are nice, as well as the red items, but there is so little cohesiveness among everything. Lulu used to have coordinating items, and I loved that about them. It’s been years since we’ve had that (2014??) but I’m still missing it.

• LittleMissG
      November 6, 2018 / 6:34 pm

My thoughts exactly. I recently bought the Flowerescent Multi Fast and Free tights – and since they were loaded with different colors, I thought surely there would be some coordinating tank to go with it. Nope. And none of my 30 or so energy bras go with it either. It made me long for the days when you could actually mix and match tops and bottoms. It all seems so random now.

• SS
        November 6, 2018 / 8:17 pm

Same. I used to go crazy buying a bunch of coordinating pieces, so I could mix and match. Now, I feel like I buy one thing at Lulu and then search everywhere for something to match it.

I also got the flowerescent leggings and I found a matching bright red LS at Old Navy. Funny, how my Lulu buying habits have changed so drastically.

• Rise and Shine
        November 7, 2018 / 3:33 pm

Agreed. Fortunately, I have too many workout clothes, so I can usually find something in my closet that works. I just bought a LS Swiftly in Dazed, which is a beautiful color, and was happy to see that it coordinates well with my Stained Glass Love Speed Tights, which I’m always struggling to find tops for. I just had to wait about 5 years. !

8. Desiree
    November 6, 2018 / 6:24 pm

I gave up on the white and black striped tuck and flow and bought a nice asana jacket in white and black slalom stripe on eBay instead :)-

November 7, 2018 / 3:46 am

I cannot follow the link for the city sleek sweat pants. They do not seem to come up on the Lululemon web site. Has anyone been able to find them?

November 7, 2018 / 3:48 am

Has anyone been able to locate the city sleek sweat pants on the LL site? They do not seem to come up when I follow the link, has anyone been able to find them?

11. shado
    November 7, 2018 / 5:50 am

I like the yellow Restless Pullover but I find the Restless pullovers to be much thinner than they used to be or maybe just inconsistent depending on colour. May need to see that one colour in person if my local store has it

• shadowy_lady
      November 7, 2018 / 5:52 am

lol sorry this got double posted. On the phone with my little one on my lap 😀

• Amy Landers
      November 7, 2018 / 9:42 am

Agree–the Restless from three or so seasons ago is amazing. I returned the Restless 1/2 zip from this year’s release because it felt thin and cheap (black)

November 7, 2018 / 1:19 pm

I agree too! It’s been at least 4 or 5 years since I bought a Restless Pullover. I did buy the blue 1/2 zip this year because the fabric feels much better than the last couple of years and the length is good. I don’t know if we will ever see the kind of fabric from years past just like a lot of other things.

12. shadowy_lady
    November 7, 2018 / 5:50 am

• Anon
      November 8, 2018 / 4:43 am

The restless half zip that are on MD are actually pretty nice. Nice substantial fabric

13. Joanna
    November 7, 2018 / 11:07 am

I like nothing. Probably a good thing.

14. Anon
    November 8, 2018 / 4:41 am

$148+tax for a cotton sweater from Lululemon?? Lmao! No thanks

• LS
      November 8, 2018 / 12:53 pm

LLL sweaters have always been a monster ripoff. And they’re usually not even cute.

• Anon
        November 8, 2018 / 4:47 pm

And they don’t last. I’d go for that sweater if it was Merino wool.

• Danika
          November 9, 2018 / 9:16 am

agree with you ladies!

15. Tina
    November 10, 2018 / 11:51 am

OT, but Christina I remembered you doing a post on the amika hair straightening brush a while back. I’ve got my eye on it at the Sephora VIB sale and wondered how you feel about it after a year’s use of it and how it compares with a regular straightener? Is there any reason to have both? Thanks so much!!!

• Cristina
      Author
      November 10, 2018 / 2:03 pm

Hi! I still love it and use it all the time. Occasionally I will prefer my blow dryer with round brush if I want a more fluffy smoothed look but I use my amika every day, and I prefer it over a regular straightener. My only issue with it is it’s pretty much impossible to clean between the bristles.

16. Tina
    November 10, 2018 / 2:35 pm

Ha ha! I just ordered it! Was just waiting to hear your thoughts 🙂 Thanks so much. I don’t comment much but always follow your blog and enjoy it lots! Love the new beauty and fashion you’ve added!

17. Jp
    November 11, 2018 / 1:16 pm

Tried in the new turtleneck sweater in the pink. While the colour was pretty in person and it had a good thickness to it I passed on it. One for the obvious reason, price. Will not pay that for cotton and two the sweater puts on at least 10 pounds. I am currently 117lbs and I looked like I was 130 again! The cut of it adds weight. Would not wear it if it was free!!