A rather small upload for both US and Canada today. The Love Tee III in Fatigue excited me but other than that there where no must haves on my list. The Pack It In Bra is definitely interesting but I have all the sports bras I need. I almost forgot that the Cool Racerback Lace in Bali Breeze was momentarily tempting me. I love that color but I have a regular Bali Breeze CRB so I don’t need this one. What did you order today?

Love Tee III

Ebb To Street Tank

Beat The Heat Tight

What The Sport Tee

Getaway Romper

Purr-Suit Onesie

Getaway Short

The material looks like satin boxer shorts!

Inspire Tight

Cool Racerbacks for the US

June 28, 2016 / 10:31 pm

I grabbed the Pack It In Bra in neon pink and a pair of Play all day socks. That will be my second pair. Looking forward to having a new bra to run in.

June 28, 2016 / 10:42 pm

For some reason the upload is not available on my computer. I only see last week's stuff.

June 28, 2016 / 10:43 pm

Nothing for me. I kind of like that cruiser tank but I hate the sides so I won't get it.

June 28, 2016 / 11:02 pm

I understand that you can't keep coming up with awesome designs on a weekly basis but the uploads lately have been boring and not tempting me at all to drop my hard earned cash of this stuff. This has been the first summer in a few years that I have bought so little. Can't even buy a jacket for there are none to be had, very strange.

June 29, 2016 / 1:11 pm

I don't really understand why many much-loved products have basically vanished or are rarely released in new colors. The few items I have purchased recently that I actually like will probably end up being one-off releases and I'll never be able to get more of those, either.

June 28, 2016 / 11:05 pm

Yeah I feel the same way want to buy something but nothing good has come out for weeks. I am considering the secret sock just to fill the urge. Haha. Has anyone tried them?

June 28, 2016 / 11:27 pm

I'm curious about the Secret Socks too, haven't tried them yet, but have just become a fan of the Speed Socks (love them!).

June 28, 2016 / 11:40 pm

Good to know about the speed socks, might have to try them too! I have the secret socks in my cart, I will try them.

June 28, 2016 / 11:45 pm

How does the sizing run? I am typically a 7.5.

June 29, 2016 / 1:44 am

Secret socks! I love them. They just peek out of the top of your shoe and the no slip grip keeps them in place. I usually wear a S/M in Lululemon socks but I had to size up in these. I wear a size 8 US. I have four pair of them now and they are great for when you're wearing shoes like Superga, Chucks or Keds.

June 29, 2016 / 2:34 am

Exactly what I want them for, my chucks. I am a 7.5 usually so ordered the s/m. Will consider that the next pair i might need to size up. Excited to try them. Thanks for the info!

June 29, 2016 / 11:25 am

I love my secret socks! I have 4 pair and will probably get more. I am a size 7 and get the m/l. Ivivva also carries them and they are 4 dollars cheaper. I also got the m/l in their size. They are great!

June 29, 2016 / 2:39 pm

Oh good to know about Ivivva having them too! Better price!

6. June 28, 2016 / 11:22 pm

Nothing for me today . I still haven't received my last week order. It usually shows up on Thursday , but this time takes 7 days for some reason šŸ™

June 28, 2016 / 11:24 pm

I don't like the look of the new lace CRB at all. It doesn't even look like a CRB because the body seems to be fitting too loosely.

Disappointed with the Canada upload today, but that's probably a good thing since I've purchased so much stuff last couple weeks. Mostly all from WMTM! …except for a few Swiftlys, a CRB and couple pairs of Speed Socks… and that sounds like more than enough right there at regular price! I'm working on waiting for the stuff I have my eyes on to make it to WMTM, seeing as though I don't even actually *need* anything, plus with the prices hiked as high as they are it's just not worth the regular price most of the time anyway. imho, the WMTM prices (most of the time) are what the regular price should be (ie Define for $99). I do really like the Harbour Blue (wish it was Pipe Dream Blue though) Define uploaded today but will wait to see if it makes it to WMTM.

8. June 28, 2016 / 11:42 pm

Hurray! A new reach the beach short! I missed out on the mini ripple print and was kicking myself! This bubbles sunny coral print looks cool so I'm excited! My online orders are taking longer too. I'm thinking with the whole free returns they renegotiated all their shipping rates/speeds.

9. June 28, 2016 / 11:59 pm

I actually bought several items, although some will probably be going back. I bought the hero blue and fatigue crbs, the hero blue inspire tights, and the bali mesh speeds. I had the bali speeds when they first came out in stores, but ultimately returned because I could see liner lines. I want to give them another look because bali is one of my absolute fav colors. If the liner lines are what I remember, they're going back, but I have to try one last time! lol. The fatigue crb might also go back because i'm not sure about the color.

Also, I LOOOVE the outfit of the deep navy striped ebb to street tank. That tank paired with the white crops and grey sneaks is so cute. I could live in that outfit!

June 29, 2016 / 10:59 pm

I can't decide on Hero Blue or Fatigue CRB! I like the Fatigue color but I'm also not sure about the color on me as a tank.

June 29, 2016 / 12:17 am

Can anyone tell me how the hero blue compares to the deep navy and darker blues? Is it worth getting if I already have an inkwell and a navy crb?

June 29, 2016 / 1:03 am

@anon 5:17 I think it's worth it. It is a much more vivid tone of darker blue and it is so flattering on all skin types. It would be more different thank comparing navy with inkwell. If you are a darker blue fan then definitely go for it. I got the hero blue exhale crb and wear it all the time!

June 29, 2016 / 1:09 am

Nothing for me tonight. I took a look at the getaway shorts but didn't like how they poof out in the front on the models.(not a good sign) then of course I saw the price… $70 for that?!!!! Yep. No. Still hoping that we get the tea lounge sweatpants in Alberta Lake that Aussie and Europe got. And hoping for a define jacket in Tofino teal….

June 29, 2016 / 12:39 pm

The Getaway Capsule fabric is too shiney for my liking, yuck and the styling of those shorts along with the sheen of the fabric is horrible. When I see stuff like this I wonder why they don't bring back oldies but goodies on a regular basis. For example, the Run Full Tilt shorts are great. They have cute ruching and reflective detail down the sides with a 5" inseam that don't ride up and a comfortable waistband like the Trackers but they have a hidden inside pocket.

June 29, 2016 / 7:21 pm

Got the Cruiser tank in grey. No mesh, just skin free to breath.

June 29, 2016 / 7:22 pm