Pop Cut Multi Fast Lane Singlet, Hot Hottie Shorts

Speed Shorts *High Waisted, Sunaway Runaway 1/2 Zip, new long line bra

Possibly called ‘Take Ten Hoodie’, City Sky Run By Skirt

Beat The Heat LS

June 14, 2016 / 8:32 pm

Don't like that open back long sleeve one bit. The pop cut singlet looks very fun. I don't like it enough to buy as it seems it will look dated.

June 14, 2016 / 9:38 pm

I third that about it being dated. I jumped to buy the speed shorts in that print when I first saw it, then thought about it for a minute and realized they looked too 80s.

• Lulumum
      June 14, 2016 / 8:34 pm

Thats my concern with the pop cut too. I picked it up in store yesterday and quite liked it but put it back because it already almost seemed dated. I may order it tonight to actually try it on but it's loud and that print may only have a moment.

• June 16, 2016 / 5:49 am

I got the pop cut multi print in the race to place hat because I like it but think it will last more in a hat form. Not to mention it has so many colors in it, that it matches with nearly every solid color I own.

• June 16, 2016 / 5:50 am

June 14, 2016 / 8:54 pm

I tried on the high waisted speeds today and they were a fail for me. I also tried on the LS but the back was far too open for me. I love open backed shirts but this one did not work. I found it to be a bit too small. I'm a tts 4 and I found the 6 to be a bit more fitted than I would like.

June 14, 2016 / 9:02 pm

I just tried that blue tank on in store today, it's really cute! Came in a heathered black and heathered boom juice too šŸ™‚

June 14, 2016 / 9:17 pm

Wow it looks like the less material we use the more money we make!!!!!

5. June 14, 2016 / 9:59 pm

I just bought it today. It's really fun. The print is fun and with a solid bottom it's just enough of the print.

June 14, 2016 / 11:18 pm

I like this print too, it's pretty and fun!

June 15, 2016 / 10:26 pm

The shorts in the first images are fast lane shorts, not Hotty hot shorts šŸ™‚