by Cristina

June 13, 2016

Scuba Hoodie III Tonka Striped Boom Juice Pipe Dream Blue

Daily Practice Jacket Space Dye Camo Hero Blue

Race Your Pace LS Heathered Desert Olive

Wunder Under Crop High Rise Mini Ripple Desert Olive Fatigue Green

Don’t Sweat It Kit

15 responses to “Australia Upload”

That scuba though…did it get lost on its way to Ivivva??

The scuba looks like lulu circa 8 years ago:-/
    I do love the pop of pink inside the kit…

I curious on the size of the Don't Sweat it Kit compared to the Mind and Body Kit. I wonder if this is something smaller that could fit nicely inside a gym bag or an everyday bag to carry some essentials.

@lulumum just a quick question! I have read you talk about a few times shipping from a store to home! I'm in Alberta, would a store from Sask ship an item to me? Or does that only happen in the US?!? Thanks!!!!

• Anonymous says:

it works for Canadian stores as well. call the lulu store you want to order from and, if you already have a store account, it should be easy. make sure to ask them is shipping is free (it should be, but I've heard some stores starting charging). ask them to send you the tracking by email if possible so you know when to expect your package!

I must have the Don't Sweat It Kit! ASAP!

Thank you all!!! I will maybe check it out!

7. Lulumum says:

Yes, they will ship to you. Canadian stores will ship within Canada, and US stored within the Us

8. lulubell says:

I just saw a Boom Juice/Pipe Dream striped CRB in my local store over the weekend. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not, so it stayed at the store, lol!

• Anonymous says:

Personally, I think it's cute! It's what a call a fun and cheerful Scuba! I have the Space Dye Twist Iris Flower Grapefruit Scuba 2 from last summer and I felt the same way as some feel about this one when it first came out… I wasn't sure if it was too juvenile for my age (will be 41 this year) or not, but I liked that it felt like a happy and fun print to me. I ended up pulling the trigger when I noticed my size was one of only two sizes left online and I'm glad I did. This new one is just as cheerful and fun, I like it for those reasons, but I'm passing on this one though because I don't like the Scuba 3 on me.

• Anonymous says:

Oops, so sorry, I read that as Scuba and not as CRB! Glad it's coming in a CRB though!

• Anonymous says:

I would totally buy the Scuba if it were the II, but I think the fit + color combo is a little too childish in the Scuba III for my liking.

• Anonymous says:

I agree anon 9:56 AM, the fit of the Scuba 3 does make it more juvenile looking. It would look so much better as a Scuba 2! …imagining Pipe Dream Blue side panels and trim (along with the trim that they used to cover around the shaped Lulu stitching on the front of Scuba 2s) plus the form fitting shape of the Scuba 2… much better! I really like Pipe Dream Blue and Boom Juice, two of my favourite colours this season so far, along with Bali Breeze, all gorgeous bright summer colours imo <3

• Anonymous says:

^^
      Agree! I wish LLL would bring back the Scuba 2. The scuba 3 is not very form fitting and the fit is awful.