by Cristina

Lululemon Wanderlust 2016

May 28, 2016

A preview of the limited edition Lululemon Wanderlust 2016 capsule which will be a very limited store release on Monday,  and I believe uploaded online.

Lululemon Wanderlust 2016

Lululemon Wanderlust 2016

Lululemon Wanderlust 2016

Lululemon Wanderlust 2016

Lululemon Wanderlust 2016

19 responses to “Lululemon Wanderlust 2016”

1. I wonder what orange that is… pop orange? The leggings look cool, but nothing I'd spend $100+ on.

• Anonymous says:

It doesn't look too much like Pop Orange to me, but who know, I could be wrong! It looks more like Atomic Red or Alarming or another reddish orange colour. Maybe the new Fireside Red? Haven't seen much of Fireside Red or seen it in person yet, so don't know… I guess we will find out soon enough!

2. anon says:

Eew. Not a fan of the colour or print. Curious to see what that bag in the 1st pic looks like – I love my diversity from last year!

I'm not loving the colors or the print. I do have to say I love the kimono I bought last year, I wear it a lot and always get a ton of compliments on it.

Gross. Definitely nope, nope, nope to all of this. I didn't like the stuff from last year either though, haha. Don't even remember what the previous years collections were like. It kind of seems like if Lulu slaps a 'special edition' label on it then everyone seems to go nuts over it, smh. I know we all have different tastes though, so I totally understand if someone truly loves a piece, then they really must like it and would want it, nothing wrong with that at all. If I truly loved a piece I'd go for it too! I'm just surprised so many go crazy over this stuff when it comes out and it sells out so quickly!

I'm not a fan of orange so this preview is not appealing.

Not a fan of orange either. Also agree that these pants in the photos aren't must haves for me especially at the $100 range

I wasn't a fan of last year's stuff, except for the bag. I got it and wound up selling it because it didn't have a zipper and I'm a klutz. The first day I had it I spilled it. Looking forward to see what this year brings.

Lol, maybe I'm in the minority here so far…but I'm loving the orange on her in the bottoms. I, too, haven't been in love with much of the Wanderlust stuff in previous years but I am liking the leggings in the initial pic so far.

Nothing appealing here. The "kimono" looks like something you'd wear to bed not out in public.

no thanks

that is a weird ass kimono…. and what's with these mostly fall colors??

No. Just. No.

Like the leggings, hate the kimono.

all I see are Lord of the Rings Elves…

Why Are they being released monday ? Does that mean upload will be monday aswell?

16. lulubell says:

Probably in stores on Monday, online Tuesday. I think that's how it went last year.

I'm not a fan of the green/orange color combo or the print. I do really like the top/bra. I hope it's one of their pretty oranges or available another nice color. I'm also interested in the bag.