by Cristina

Upload!!!

April 5, 2016

I should have guessed this was going to be a tempting upload based on the sneak peeks we saw over the weekend but I think I was in denial since I had to invest in all new bras. I made the mistake (or wonderful idea) to get bra fitted at Nordstrom and it turns out I’ve been wearing a very incorrect size so I spent my disposable income on bras (at the start of the month mind you) and now here we are at upload. PS. I was considering writing a blog post on my bra sizing experience. If you are interested, let me know.

I love the Lilac Sculpt Tank and the Heathered Lilac Var-City Muscle Tank and I also really love the Blurry Bell Mutli Cool Racerback and the Jungle Green High Times Pant.  I especially love all the heathered lilac items next to the black swiftly items. The US got a gorgeous heathered lilac swiftly ls. I wonder if that color would wash me out though so I should just talk myself out of even trying any of them on.

Did you order anything tonight? Are any of you makeup lovers feeling the budget squeeze with the upcoming sephora VIB sale and the Lululemon upload?

Gather and Spring Jacket (CAN)

Cool Racerback US

Canada

Sculpt Tank

Swiftly Tech LS Heathered Iris (US)

Var-City Muscle Tank (CAN)

Swiftly Tech LS and Short Sleeve in black for Canada

Trapeze Long Sleeve (Canada)

Cover Me Long Sleeve (US and Canada)

On The Move Long Sleeve (US)

Define Jacket (US)

Energy Bra (US)

What The Sport Tee

Rack Pack Bra (US)

Street To Studio Pants Unlined (US)

Wunder Under Pants (US)

High Times (US)

Jungle Green High Times (US)

Speed Shorts (US)

Tracker III Shorts (US)

Var-City Crop (CAN)

28 responses to “Upload!!!”

NO black swiftly tank for the US? BOO!

But we got Rio Speed Tights!

No aligns?

Blurry Belle Speeds!!! Sooooo freaking cute!!!!

5. Shelley CC says:

I bought the dz aligns in store. The align crops are coming soon so I'm keeping the tags in case a similar colors comes in the crops. I bought the jungle green ht and Heathered sprinkler yogi racerback online. I hope the ht are opaque but not counting on it. Ever since the decline in coverage I've focused on luxtreme or the aligns in yoga pants. I would love solid jungle green speeds!

6. reya says:

I just went through the same bra thing two weeks ago. Since, i have been telling my two workout friends to go get measured as well and gave all of my nice bras to the girls i work with and Repurchased my own bra wardrobe. I tried one of my old ones that I thought had been the correct size and was thinking how I comfortably wore a bra that cupped barely half of my boob for so long. Tmi sorry. So next stop to lulu I want to try the ta ta tamer when I have always worn the free to be bras. Anyways, I can definitely relate to this eye opening experience. If you write a post that inspires even 1 out of 10 of your readers to get a fitting (every 6 months a fitting is recommended btw) then it'd be worth it if any have the same back-saving experience I did

7. janine57 says:

Lots of pretties. I need to scale back and it's hard for me to decide what to get. I'd love something in rio nights so pretty love the speed tights but am kinda tired of the bright butt thing not the most flattering on me too be honest. Seven wonders is abut too bright. But I die for that duffel in wash so gorgeous! If love to hear about the bra thing. Victoria secret is the only brand I like.

I feel your pain just bought a very very expensive bike.

Pls share your bra sizing experience. Thx!

+1 for sharing your bra fitting experience.

Also nothing for me tonight, but I like that lulu finally seems to be doing more color themed uploads!

• Anonymous says:

Agree about the color theme uploads but I'm still disappointed that the US and Canada don't get the same things at the same time! I'm in the US and have been waiting for the DZ Street to Studio pants… but we might never get them like we never got the Turn Jacket. 🙁

I ordered the black Swiftly even though I am minutes away from 2 stores but I wanted to make sure I got it. I really like the heathered iris but I will check it out in store to if it's too similar to my heathered lullaby. I like both On The Move and Trapeze tops but will need to try them on first to see what size works. I wonder why Run Times colours are getting the short end of the stick compared to Speeds? The Jungle Green STS looks very similar to ones I got last year in WMTM and I haven't got much wear out of them but the black swiftly will look good with them. They look really big on the model and I wish they never altered the fit from the originals, boo hoo!

11. nothing this week. i find it hard to bite the bullet this early in the season because then i end up storing it until I can actually wear it and I find other loves that pop up when im actually IN the season (summer outdoor runner). with that said my sephora bag has been stocked since monday and am eagerly waiting for thursday to drain the budget! ha would love a post of your splurge 🙂

Agree would be interested in bra post and oh no what sale at Sephora and when??!!

• reya says:

Vib gets 10% off the 9-13th I think. Vib rouge is 15% off the 7th-13th

• reya says:

If you have a beauty insider card, you will receive and email with the in store barcode and online code. I got my today with the code ROUGENOTE but I think you need to have a registered rouge account but it's worth a try for the discount. My email said I can share it in store with a friend and both get a free tote.

13. stylistadiva1 says:

Stay away from the Var city crops! I bought mine last year washed them in a lingerie bag and hung to dry and the elastic is all broken and frayed at the cross cross portion where it meets the mesh. Total disappointment since I loved the look! I have thin calves too so there's no pulling in that area at all.

@anon 6:40, Beauty Insiders save 10% in store and on line April 9-12

I'm so tempted to order the 'On the Move Long Sleeve'. With the loose fit I think I can easily do a 6, but the sleeves look oddly "short" for Lulu so maybe I would need an 8 for sleeve length. Hmmm…

Would LOVE a bra fitting post! I am a super small size and very few pretty bras fit me.

Went to my store tonight and got the SS & LS Black swiftly's I also got a pair of the cyber stripe sliver fox HT's and the stripes actually MATCH UP! Happiness!! There was also a new SS swiftly in heathered lilac there that was really gorgeous. I was tempted but I have spent enough.

Such a pretty upload. Love the blurry belle and lilac pieces. Is there a hint that pale yellow will be an upcoming color? There seem to be peeks of it here and there.

I ordered the heathered lilac var city tank and a rack pick bra! I like the 2 new colours this week but ordered the miss mosaic posey white black that came out last week or so. Tempted by the Zinfandel wunder unders but had to stop myself from too much lol

I'd also be interested in your bra fitting experience. Every time I've been fitted they've done it differently. I'm especially curious about it because I'm seven months pregnant, and bras are the bane of my existance right now. All my lulu bras are soo tight it hurts. I want to buy one that fits, but I have a feeling I'll go back to my normal size eventually. Til then it's bali flex fit and nursing bras for me. If anyone has any maternity/nursing bra recommendations I'd appreciate it!

Can anyone offer advice on sizing in the new gather and sprint jacket? ?? TIA