by Cristina

New Print! Tracker Short III

March 12, 2016

Thanks to reader Ms. K for sharing her store find. These Tracker Short III’s where spotted in the King Of Prussia store in the US. These are 4-way stretch and the print code is RION/BLK.

14 responses to “New Print! Tracker Short III”

1. Beth says:

I may be the only one, but I <3 these.

I like the print and colours too. Just thinking I'd like some Wunder Under Crops like this. …and CRB in both the colours of the print, solid blue/purple whatever that colour is and also a solid green – fingers are crossed.

3. janine57 says:

Love those colors!!

4. Rachel Nye says:

ooohh boo I so wish these were speeds

Love!! More green please…

6. lulubell says:

It's pretty! Kind of reminds me of a Monet painting. I may need these…

7. I really hope this print comes out on the speeds. I LOVE those colors. 🙂

My thick legs preclude me from comfortably wearing shorts or wild tights, but I will 100% get this print if it comes in a bra or CRB. I tend not to love the poly feel of some patterned CRBs, but I do make exceptions — and this print is is my favorite in a LONG TIME. Like some of the other readers, I love the colors. (After so many years of collecting CRBs, I have most solid colors, though I am never able to resist a fresh new green.)

I need this print on my Speed tights!

I like these and hope there are coordinating solid color tops.

• Anonymous says:

Exactly! Lulu has gotten really bad about introducing coordinating solid tops at the appropriate times! Makes no sense as it would be easy up-sell
      Wondering what that purple color is….anyone know?
      I had no intention of trying on the Kara W/U but I did the other day and really liked them so bought. They coordinate well w so many colors. One of the eds had them on and she had them cuffed and they looked really cute like that for casual wear. If u are on the fence, u should at least try them, but they definitely run snug.

I agree about the coordinating patterns and colors. I used to be able to buy a whole Lulu outfit. I know some people don't like matching pieces, but I appreciate them.

I would love a CRB in this print (no white backing please) and a Define in one of these Greens or maybe Vintage Pink, if indeed that's the pink in pattern. A have Bruised Berry and Power Purple Defines (similar to the purples here) but no jacket in bright green or middle pink. (The last true kelly green Define was Savage Green in 2010 and a last non-neon/non-pastel in my memory was the Forme 1 in Shell, circa 2012. I didn't buy the Savage because of the striped collar and I didn't buy the Shell because the lack of cuffins and pointy shoulders.)

OT: I know I am not unique in feeling that Lulu repeats the same colors in their core pieces which is not good for those of us who have been buying lulu for a while. Also, my friends and I really liked the Be Present jacket from 2014; it never went to WMTM so we weren't alone in our opinion. However, that jacket — which had nice lines and a flattering cut — is no where to be found. I feel the Rain-On-Train-On has a similar cut to the Be Present, though it also has a hood and different fabric/function; its lack of fun colors kept me from buying even it.

Thanks LLM for all that you do. Your trip to Paris looked fun!

Need these in Speeds and High Rise WUCs!!! And a Pace Setter would be epic!