I am disappointed in myself and very ashamed of my order today. First of all, I ordered the Bring It Backbend Sweater in Minty Pink in two sizes (my size and a size down) since I’m unsure what size will fit the best. I’ve been loving the look of Minty Pink and ogling the sweater on the HK site since it uploaded there a few weeks ago. I also like it a lot in black but I reasoned with myself that I have a black Chai Time Sweater and I don’t have anything in Minty Pink. I then proceeded to order the Porcelain Cool Racerback (I love that color) and then why not, I threw in the black Align Pants I’ve been wanting but avoiding buying. I’ve been meaning to get Align Pants for upcoming travel but I’ve also been trying to talk myself out of them since I suspect that as nice as they are they will be pill city. Did you size down in Align pants or stay TTS? I’ve tried on both and both work but for casual purposes I think TTS is what I’m after.

I would have gotten the Heathered Sprinkler Love Tee that I was upset about not seeing on the Canada upload last week but I had to make a choice between that one and the Cool Racerback so I opted for the CRB.  Anyways, since I went kind of crazy today and I feel enormous guilt over it, here is a link to my lulumum blog sale in case you didn’t find anything yourself in todays upload but have some items on your resale wish list that you’d like to knock off.

Did you order anything today? This seemed like a really good upload for both US and Canada.

Done Your Asana Pullover (US/CAN)

Under Wraps Pullover (US/CAN)

Salute The Sun Singlet II (US)

Bring It Backbend Sweater (CAN)

Four The Helluvit Jacket (CAN)

Cool Racerback (US/CAN)

Canada got these Boom Juice and Porcelaine

Street To Studio Pant

Anahatasana Long Sleeve (CAN/US)

Sage Scarf (CAN)

US got Minty Pink as well

Wunder Under Crop III (US/CAN)

Wunder Under Pant High Rise (US/CAN)

Yogi Racerback II (US)

I chased this one down last week after it sold out in all local stores. I found one in Banff.

Run Speed Short (CAN)

High Times Pant Metta

Align Pant Inkwell (US)

Wunder Under Pant

All Sport Bra Checkers Bloom Multi (CAN)

Free To Be Wild Bra

Energy Bra

Red Grape Scuba Hoodie

Daily Practice Jacket Hero Blue

1. February 9, 2016 / 11:40 pm

OH MY…US got the All the right places pant in hero blue. If this comes in the crops, I'm definitely getting it!!

2. February 9, 2016 / 11:49 pm

I'm on spending freeze and it really helps that there isn't anything exciting on US upload. The only item I purchased back in January was &go long sleeve dress from Canada .

February 9, 2016 / 11:49 pm

First purchase in months… Bought the salute the sun 2 tank in heathered black and space dye white. I was really hoping for the Alberta Lake Scuba 3 though.

• Lulumum
      February 10, 2016 / 12:02 am

I got that Scuba last week and although I liked the color it wasn't nicer than my Heathered Fuel one so I returned it. If you can get one more easily than the other I wouldn't bother chasing down the Alberta Lake one.

February 10, 2016 / 12:14 am

I noticed on the Canada side, the High Times Metta are Full-On Luxtreme, but on the US side it says they are Full-On Luon. I'm wondering if the US side has a "labeling" mistake or if they are the different material

5. February 10, 2016 / 12:17 am

Disappointed that Canada didn't get get the hero blue high time pants. All the photos that have been posted seem to be full on luon and not the luxtreme that was loaded….

February 10, 2016 / 12:34 am

Big yes to the hero blue Daily Practice jacket. Fingers and toes crossed for a CRB in that colour!

February 10, 2016 / 12:35 am

Has anybody seen the Boom Juice crb in stores? I heard it was really thin last year and not very nice. Is this year's the same?

8. February 10, 2016 / 12:41 am

TTS on the Aligns! They are the best. We have similar sizes and the 10 fits great, although I could wear the 8 the 10 is more flattering. Fave pants ever! They are slightly fragile but so worth it šŸ™‚ Great for yoga and don't scream !yoga pants! if worn day to day… Hope you like!

9. February 10, 2016 / 12:45 am

I bought the sprinkler blue love tee, love the color, however after trying it on again at home, it is just too long. I am not petite, 5'7", and cannot make it work.

February 10, 2016 / 12:46 am

I love the Aligns! I have a TTS and a size down and they both work but I prefer the size down (more compressive) but I guess the TTS is a little more flattering. They did pill a bit but they are so worth it (comfiest pants I own).

February 10, 2016 / 1:07 am

I too was putting off buying Aligns. I felt them in store and they were butter soft, but I was hesitant with the pilling reports online. I love, love, love the fit and feel. I decided to stay TTS though I can easily see a size down being just fine. I have worn them twice (and restrained myself from wearing them daily)–once for barre and the other time just to wear. No signs of pilling so far, but I'm only two wears in. I am so happy I bought them. They are probably my favorite lulu purchase in the past 6 mths, and I have become incredibly discerning with my lulu purchases these days–only buying things I really like/ want.

12. February 10, 2016 / 1:19 am

The Aligns in my TTS was perfect!

February 10, 2016 / 1:30 am

Will be buying the hero blue street to studio in store. Would buy the other color as well but the color looks exactly like the plum ones I have. Do you see difference between the two LLM? PS. My daughter loves her aligns. I don't have a pair but I wash hers and they still look brand new. (bought when first came out months ago)

February 10, 2016 / 2:08 am

I already have the Porcelaine CRB from a number of years ago and it is one of my favourite CRBs and blues; wonder if this version is as soft. I will probably get the Boom Juice CRB in store. I also hope we get a Hero Blue CRB.

I like the black white space dye but would prefer CRB. Also like the Shifted Horizon Speed Shorts (though I feel the print is very Nike inspired…I think someone already explained there are ex Nike folks at LLL now). The Under Wraps pullover is cute but very late in the season – where was this for Christmas?

I'll wait to buy the items I am interested in, in store.

February 10, 2016 / 2:10 am

I bought the Inkwell Align Pants. Have Black and Raspberry. Waiting for a deep charcoal, too. I love them! If they pill, they'll go back. It will have been long enough that I'm ok with parting for a new pair. I think these will be a staple for a while. TTS for me. My black ones (first release) have slightly open ankles but Raspberry is trim.

February 10, 2016 / 2:12 am

Would like the new space dye white Define but at $20 over the original price, I'm cool with my Magnum space dye already in my closet.

17. February 10, 2016 / 2:39 am

Got the Done your Asana pullover in black. Not sure what size to pick, but picked a size down from what I wear in the define jacket. It just looks drape-y and like room to size down. Hope the arms are not too tight and the drawstring at the bottom doesn't make it look like preggo belly. If any of those things, it's going right back. It is expensive. Also picked up some base runner pants before they're gone since the ones I got before I am wearing out. Would have like to get more stuff but already am spending too much money.

Tried on the align pants and they are really soft. Would like to get some of those too but i am afraid they will show cellulite and look camel-crotchy. Pilling reports too.

18. February 10, 2016 / 2:48 am

wow – more sweaters and sweatshirts in black, gray and some sort of cranberry/burgandy. Can hardly contain my excitementā€¦.

February 10, 2016 / 2:52 am

Lulu's trifecta of color death…

February 10, 2016 / 2:57 am

LOL That's a good one and so true!

19. February 10, 2016 / 3:02 am

What a great upload. I picked up the fun fetti WUC in store I love them! Still thinking about ordering a yogi race back.
    Can we still request Angels? Ive been eyeing the FTBW in fatigue/ray for a few weeks now in Canada and I'm loosing hope we'll see it. Angels would be appreciated and reciprocated.

• February 10, 2016 / 7:09 am

Me too! I keep waiting for that fatigue/ray FTBW!! It is gorgeous!

• February 10, 2016 / 1:09 pm

Yup! Can US call Canadian stores and have it shipped? I've never tried that before.

• February 10, 2016 / 2:31 pm

No they don't ship across the border! You could join a group on Facebook called lululemon Angels and see if a Canadian will order for you and ship to you but you have to pay shipping! It might be worth it to you as our dollar is so crappy at the moment šŸ˜ƒ

• February 10, 2016 / 11:07 pm

I applied too. Still waiting for my confirmation.

• February 11, 2016 / 8:11 pm

Lauren,
      I live in Canada, but hubby works here inTX, I just ordered a bunch of stuff.
      Were you needing anything? I can add to my order and ship to you or bring home and depending where you are in Canada, ship or do local pickup. And you can just pay me pp.
      Let me know

February 10, 2016 / 10:51 am

Wish there were some capoeira shorts!

21. stylistadiva1
    February 11, 2016 / 2:19 am

I'm hoping the Bring it Backbend sweater hits stores soon. I hesitated and now the Minty Pink is gone… (though do I really NEED another open-back sweater?) I want to try the sage scarf too. It looks alright in photos, but I prefer to see how it functions in 'real life'. (Though I still can't get over the tank-with-scarf look – if it's cold enough to sport a scarf, should you be wearing a tank?)

22. February 11, 2016 / 8:08 pm

Hi Anya…..
    Wanting to purchase this as well but not sure if I should size down.
    Did your size down fit for you? I'm in TX and want to purchase really bad as I'm Canadian, and they sold out at home and I can't find any reviews….

23. February 11, 2016 / 8:13 pm

I'm looking for reviews on sizes for the
    Done your Asana PO,
    Can anyone share some feedback please

February 11, 2016 / 11:56 pm

I wear my align pants for every day (not working out) and they have not pilled and I have had them from the day they came out.