by Cristina

Upload!!!

February 2, 2016

So far I am only able to access the Canadian upload through my email newsletter. The link above isn’t even working for me. Nothing on the US upload just yet.

I was momentarily excited about the Alberta Lake Denim Scuba Hoodie which looks gorgeous but I now realize it is probably not especially soft in real life. I would have absolutely jumped all over the blue Love Tee that US got but sadly Canada only got a black and white Love Tee. Money saved for me thanks to a boring Spring upload. Did you get excited about anything?

Define Jacket (US)

Align Pant (CAN) Red Grape

Align Pant (US) Boom Juice

What The Sport Tee (CAN)

Scuba Hoodie III (CAN)

Love Tee (CAN)

Wunder Under Crop High Rise (CAN)

Love Tee (US) Of course Canada just gets black and white.

Energy Bra (CAN)

Enherrten Tank (US/CAN)

Run Times Short (US)

30 responses to “Upload!!!”

1. lulu says:

Not showing on the US side yet..any others having this issue?

2. So boring!! I am shocked by how uninspired this upload was. Not a great start to spring.

I can see Canada's upload from the website but not US (I'm in US)

4. Wtf?! No Turn Jacket for the USA or lace play crb. So mad….

So boring. I can't remember the last time Canada got anything that I wanted. I love that boom juice rain on train on pullover that Hong Kong got though, and the boom juice crb. Hong Kong gets all the nicest stuff.

Define jackets are all now priced at $118.00?!?! Sheesh. I remember when they were $98.00. I guess I'm done purchasing those now.

• Anonymous says:

I knew this was coming… 🙁 not happy about this at all… Honestly, they are only worth $98 anyway, I mean, I absolutely love Defines don't get me wrong, but really, they are not worth more than $98… Nothing like lowering quality and raising prices to turn people off…

• Anonymous says:

It sucks because I picked up on lulu when I was just turning 19, so I only had the money for maybe two or three items per year if I wanted to also save money for my future. Now that I'm about to graduate college at 21, the prices are going up, I missed out on the 'old lulu quality' of 8 years ago, and I'm too broke from saving for post-grad that I can barely afford the really nice items that come out. So far this year I've gotten a WMTM kanto catch me tank, 2 fringe fighters (one WMTM), WMTM runderfuls, speed crops, and a WMTM swiftly LS – plus WMTM boogies that I returned for being terrible. Luckily I'm R&D now which helps a little.

Once I get a big girl job and have a steady cash flow, I'm pretty sure Scubas will be nearing $148 and generic WUs will be at $118 :') The price hikes on tanks and bras will be coming any day now, I'm sure.

I would have spend over $300 tonight but the US didn't get the items I wanted (heathered base runners, turn jacket, alberta lake scuba, etc) WTF Lulu. It's like they don't want my money.

I'll probably get the black and sprinkler love tees because they're awesome but otherwise yawwwwwn. Wake me up when cute spring stuff arrives.

Are those lines or unlined studio pants??? If unlined then those just shot up $10 too! Wow so 128 then for lined that's crazy

• Anonymous says:

I agree completely, what a turn off. Not to mention, they changed the look of the Studio Pants too.. the legs are straight and not boot cut. They look so dorky with straight legs – I hate them now, so at least I don't have to worry about the price change on these because I won't be buying them now anyway 🙁

Still no heathered dark fuel scuba hoodie 🙁 It's never coming to the US…

11. Lululover says:

Got excited thinking that it was Define in Bon Bon, but it's Boom Juice. So neah. How come no &go Everywhere LS dress for US??

12. Michelle Lu says:

Agreed with some of the above that it's a pretty dull upload. I love the look of that Alberta lake Scuba but I have the Fuel green and can't justify a second right now.

I'm in the US and I purchased the dark fuel scuba and the Turn Jacket in Alberta Lake on eBay because the morons at LLL don't bring the items we want to the US website or stores anymore.

Boring upload as usual!!

Really wondering what the issue is with supply to the U.S. and Canada – did we piss Lulu off ? I have money to spend but nothing to buy.

So incredibly boring and I now really dislike Bordeaux and cannot look at anymore, grey or black.
    I'm noticing the items in the store aren't selling as fast. Prices are getting too high, colours are typical and quality is not there anymore.
    Funny enough – I actually purchased a pair of leggings from the Gap with their new black out technology. Why can the Gap make leggings that aren't see through and under $100 ?

What a snooze fest! No words except no temptation = money saved.

16. Stylistadiva1 says:

WTF lulu! Where's the &Go take off ls for Canada already?! So disappointed with the lack of product.

17. spent $ but not on anything from this upload. finally bit the bullet on the &Go City trek pants, got the what the sport short long to try and a few wild tanks. if im not in love it all goes back.

Ho Hum!

I've been having much more fun rolling the dice on WMTM. And…why so down Heathered Chalk What the Sport Tee model?

Still waiting for the Rain for Daze jacket!

21. dogrunner says:

Is the love tee a tts or size down item? I tried it on once but can't remember which I preferred.

First week for new spring releases and this is what we get, wow not impressed. Also is this a sneak peak at how North America in 2016 is going to get screwed again out of all the best product.