by Cristina

Capoeira Multi Wunder Under Crop and Pant

February 3, 2016

Hong Kong got a late add to their upload of these new Capoeira Print Wunder Under Pants and Crops. What is weird is that I hate geometric prints, and I hate primary color prints and generally if I gravitate to a print its a floral but I really love the Capoeira Print in the crops. The colors remind me of Miro and the print reminds me of Gaudi.

12 responses to “Capoeira Multi Wunder Under Crop and Pant”

Don't be around anyone throwing confetti on the 4th of July!

2. janine57 says:

Looks like sea wheeze stuff to me.

Carnival is about to start – probably why they released these now (hence 'capoeira').

I like it – in the crop — or a top would be ok…..

Those crops would be very hard to pull off…even for Kate Moss.

Save it for Ivivva. We like some geometry, but fun complicated geometry. Not juvenile Geo 101.

truly hideous

not good. with the white background will be leg-enlarging. Looks athleta-ish.

9. stylistadiva1 says:

The print reminds me of Lego. Not for me. You'd be easy to spot though.

I got some similar neon tights from VSX recently during their 'buy a bra, get free pants' sale (I think they retailed at like $63 or something?) I love them because the print (I'm sure you've seen someone wearing them at your local gym) makes my legs and glutes look larger, which is one of my major gym goals. So I'd probably like these pants if I didn't have the tendency to knock over everything I touch onto myself.