Peace Of Mind Wrap TTS 10

The Peace Of Mind Wrap was a little tempting since it was a very soft, loose fitting wrap in pretty colors (black, this black grape one and a speckled grey/black one) but I ultimately left it behind because I thought it looked a little bit like a warlock hooded cape. It only has one button up at the neckline to fasten it together and then it is pretty plane in the front area since there are no pockets or design details other than the hood. Left hanging open the jacket doesn’t look super stylish. There is an inner draw string you can cinch up to pull the back in narrower but the front of the wrap still looks the same. It’s a pretty generous TTS and butt covering length.

Radiant Jacket TTS 10

I was surprised and really fell in love with this Radiant Jacket. It’s a thinner cotton fleece than a Scuba Hoodie, but it’s also very densely knit so I think it is warm for how thin it is and will layer really well under jackets.  It is very structured cotton too so it doesn’t bag out or slouch. I loved the design details on this around the hips and waist and how long it was. Sadly it only comes in this Heathered White (loved) and a light heathered grey.

It’s A Cinch LS Tee TTS 10

This was a surprise. I really liked this It’s A Cinch Top and wasn’t actually bothered at all by the neckline thanks to the slouchy soft nature of this cotton modal fabric. And I hate funnel necks and turtle necks! As I’ve said before, I have a few tops made out of this material I’ve collected over the years and I really love them. I sleep in them, wear them out, wear them to the gym. They wash well and I even throw them in the dryer. This top is a very relaxed TTS and longer than I expected it to be. It was almost fully butt covering on me. I also found it a bit loose in the bust and armpit area which made it look slightly boxy on me. I think if this goes on markdown I will get one but I didn’t feel like the pricing on this was right at $98, and I wish there had been new fresher colors.

1. November 16, 2015 / 9:02 pm

Love that new hoodie–so pretty!!! Thanks for your reviews. Living so far from a store, many of us count on your thorough reviews!

November 16, 2015 / 9:14 pm

The black grape looks great on you but agree it isn't anything super special style wise when open.
    I like that white jacket but guessing it would be too long for me. I really hope they bring back that shorter jacket with similar neckline (was it be present??) that was out early this year. I waited and waited for the Alberta lake color that Canada got but never made it online in US. I was not happy.

LLM do u remember when they started 2 a week uploads last year? Thank as always for these super helpful store reports.

November 20, 2015 / 12:33 pm

I agree about the BE PRESENT. As a shorter woman, that was the best new jacket of 2014 for me. I wish they would bring the BE PRESENT back because I know the white one would be too long on me as well.

Everything looks great on you, LLM. However, I just saw the photo of you in the & go ANORAK I love that the best. So flattering!!! I agree about its price. Maybe stalk it — and then buy it if it starts to sell.

November 16, 2015 / 9:27 pm

I really like the wrap on you.

4. November 16, 2015 / 9:46 pm

As far as I remember 2 a week uploads start after Thanksgiving

5. Kaisha
    November 16, 2015 / 10:55 pm

Any LS dresses in the store?

November 16, 2015 / 11:05 pm

The jacket is cute – though they could really try to use COLOUR for some of these instead of the standard black/grey/white/boring that they always seem to use. The wrap needed more snaps or detailing on the front. It just looks so bath robey otherwise.

November 16, 2015 / 11:15 pm

Lulumum – that purple color is big thumbs up…very pretty on you. I agree – When and If the It's a cinch tee goes on sale, may be worth getting. I went to the Gilroy outlet and they had a lot of inventory. They sales girl said they were getting more products earlier so the stores can get ready for the holidays. šŸ™‚

• November 17, 2015 / 6:23 am

Good to know about the Gilroy outlet!! I'll have to keep checking back there. I went last Friday and the store was super full, yet I couldn't find one single thing I wanted to buy. It felt like a total waste of gas. I guess was hoping some of the current store stuff was starting to make its way down there. Maybe I will hit it up one more time before Thanksgiving.

November 18, 2015 / 5:01 pm

I hear you. I ended up getting the Fluffin Awesome jacket for $129. The Santana Row/San Jose store just marked down the jacket for $159. The educator at that store also said they are marking down to make room for the NEW items. This better be good! LOL

November 16, 2015 / 11:15 pm

I guess I'm in the minority, but I love the wrap. Getting one.

November 16, 2015 / 11:41 pm

You look great in Black Grape. I really like the fit of the Radiant Jacket on you. A Black Grape Radiant Jacket would be perfection for you.

10. November 17, 2015 / 2:26 am

I like how wrap looks on you. But I think it's too late in the season for this kind of jacket. It's in low 50s in Seattle . I am ready for Fluff Off jackets/PO . Hope they'll be some uploaded on cyber Monday like last year

11. stylistadiva1
    November 17, 2015 / 3:17 am

I love the wrap, especially in Black grape and seeing it ON. I didn't think much of it initially. I can't believe you passed on it since I thought it was the most flattering of your try-ons today!

November 17, 2015 / 3:19 am

I would buy the cinch long sleeve – but not at $98, they're gonna have to lower that price ASAP if they want to sell any of those in a non-outlet environment.
    The wrap looks sort of cheapy to me.
    Thanks as always for your try on reports!!!

13. November 17, 2015 / 6:25 am

I would be all over that heathered black grape if it came in a regular sweater, instead of the wrap. It's a very pretty color!

November 17, 2015 / 2:01 pm

I gotta agree w/the others. I think that sweater looks great on you. Makes me really want to try it out!

November 17, 2015 / 2:03 pm

Love the new radiant jacket unfortunately I have The scuba iii in that colour and can't justify another jacket in the same colour lol
    As for the in the cinch the price increase is ridiculous! And I had to say it but it looks cheap because of its poor construction the shoulder seams stick out instead of contouring your shoulders šŸ™ lulu just keep missing if they want to increases prices their quality better reflect it. I know how great the quality is I have older ls in the fabric but that construction says hello Walmart discount section šŸ™

November 17, 2015 / 2:05 pm

I think all of these look great on you! Makes want to look twice at things I may have passed on… uh oh! šŸ˜‰

17. Deb
    December 10, 2015 / 11:16 pm

I dismissed the Peace of Mind Wrap when I saw it online because I didn't like the way it looked buttoned. I saw it in store today on a mannequin open and it looked awesome. I think the trick is to size WAY down. I wear a 12 in an In Flux or Scuba II, a 10 in Scuba IIIs or Formes, 8 in CRBs and a 6 in these.

I liked it so much I bought two – Heathered Black and Heathered White. I'm wearing the black one now. I love it. Warm, soft, tailored in back, arms not tight. It's all good.

I'd go down two sizes. There's plenty of room and it looks much better open. The asymmetric length really doesn't show unless it's closed, and I'm never going to wear it that way.

And on that note, NO MORE WRAPS! I bought two Coast Wraps (8), two Iconic Wraps (8) and a Universal Wrap (6) this year. They'll all different, but I can't possibly wear any more than this.