I ordered the Rebel Runner Crops in Mini Pop Stripe Heathered Slate. I fell in love with them a few weeks ago when I saw them on the international upload and didn’t expect we would see them here in Canada. I may have ordered them in Fuel Green as well if Canada had gotten them but I’m glad Canada had my first pick which was the Slate. Nothing else really caught my eye today but I’ve been tempted by one of last weeks Scuba Hoodie III’s which the US got totday. The Cotton High Rise Wunder Under Crops in Heathered Rain Touch Gator Green on the US side is super pretty but I was hoping they’d be luon. Its funny that on the Hong Kong uploads it never identifies wether a pant is luon or cotton.

Did you order anything today?

Rebel Runner Crop (CAN and US)

Kanto Catch Me LS (CAN)

Base Runner Pant (CAN)

Wunder Under Pant *High Rise *Cotton (US)

Fleecy Keen Jacket (CAN and US)

Daily Practice Jacket

Sapphire Define Jacket (US)

Wrap Up Jacket (CAN and US)

Scuba Hoodie III (US)

Run Inspire Crop (US)

Can’t Stop Pant (US)

Ebb To Street Pant (US)

Track To Reality Pant (US)

Wunder Under Crop *Full On Luxtreme (CAN)

Kris Cross Crops (US)

Pace Rival Crops (US)

1. October 13, 2015 / 11:25 pm

Alas the only thing I really wanted (the Dark Fuel Swiftly LS) was uploaded to US only šŸ™

2. Sophie
    October 13, 2015 / 11:29 pm

I took a serious hurtin' on this upload! I got the Rebel Runners and Fleecy Keen in fuel green, the toasty tech tights in bordeaux and the kanto catch me 1/2 zip (which we FINALLY got) in heathered herringbone! Yikes! I actually like the deep camo Scuba III too (even though Scuba II has my heart), but I had to draw the line somewhere!

3. October 13, 2015 / 11:32 pm

Nothing for me this time, still debating if I need second Fleecy Keen jacket

October 14, 2015 / 2:33 am

Hi lululover, how do you find the fleecy keen hold up? Am interested but wasn't sure if the material would pile easily….Thanks!

October 14, 2015 / 2:56 am

I'm wondering the same, as fleece like this tends to pile up and get all those lint balls on it quickly and easily looking worn and ragged.

• October 14, 2015 / 4:16 am

I have three of the fleecy kerns from previous runs… Inkwell, polar cream, and fuel green from last year. They've all held up wonderfully and they're SO flattering. Just ordered the wine berry and tempted to order the fuel green to have the rose gold zip version (I also lost weight and need a smaller size).

• October 14, 2015 / 4:00 pm

It's holding up pretty good, fleece still looks like new. But I'm not running in it

October 13, 2015 / 11:41 pm

Yawn!

5. October 13, 2015 / 11:52 pm

I haven't ordered anything yet but I'm ready to order the same rebel runners you got LLM! I also want a fleecy keen but may wait to try in store.

October 14, 2015 / 12:26 am

I found myself having a very "meh" reaction.The lack of product photos beyond what's on the site and what trickles out every week is serving as a major deterrent (as are the increasing prices). I like the Fleecy Keen, but I don't know if I $200 like it. In the past, I was willing to try items I might have passed on otherwise based on store pics, but the limited pictures available now seem to intentionally obscure some features/angles while failing to highlight the best attributes of whatever the item is. Seeing pictures probably made me buy more, not less, because I could more easily ID items that probably wouldn't work for me and concentrate my "resources" on items I really did want and intended to keep. Now when I buy things, I do so knowing a good amount is going to be returned, or I just don't buy at all to avoid the hassle.

October 14, 2015 / 2:14 am

Tried on the rebel runner striped in store…maybe it's just me, but I have yet to see a flattering picture of those crops on …perhaps its the placement of the block of black color on the bottom…It just seems to shorten the leg. Not the most flattering. Too bad, cuz I like the striped pattern and wished they just would've left it alone and had the whole thing striped rather than cut it off with that block of color on the bottom.

October 14, 2015 / 2:25 am

Nothing for me. I took a good look at the Wrap it up Jacket as I have wanted something long in Angel Wing but I don't think it has enough style to justify a $138 price tag. I am still waiting for the colours the US got that we didn't in the WUP Stirrup and the teal turtleneck sweater the UK got. So nothing for me. Oh was also hoping we would get the DSP's the US got last week but no go there either. Hmmm.

October 14, 2015 / 2:54 am

Canada certainly seems to be getting the short end of the stick now for quite some time. We're getting far less choices in styles and colours than US and other countries are getting. I'm sure it has to be that Lulu is making more money selling in countries with better dollar. I think that's pretty greedy. For a Canadian company who started out in Canada with a huge fan base here in Canada (and I'm pretty sure is still far larger fan base/loyal customers here than anywhere else) that just seems so unfair. Lulu really sucks at taking care of their loyal customers that's for sure, not only in this kind of situation but they just seem to take and take and give nothing in return. No customer rewards/points type of system, no birthday month deal, no sales/specials/deals other than the usually crappy WMTM (normally WTM is all the crap nobody wants anyway) etc etc…

October 14, 2015 / 3:01 am

I completely agree with this post. I think it will come back to haunt them. I was talking to an Educator at a store in Edmonton over the weekend who said that sales are down. No surprise there. I used to spend $100's and now I struggle to find anything I like either on upload or in the store.

October 14, 2015 / 3:23 am

I also agree with these comments (am Canadian). There is still the odd item I like and will purchase, but LLL has sacrificed quality and great designs over global expansion. It does not have the appeal it used to have. And yet they continue to increase prices. My reaction to that, for lesser quality, is no thanks I will shop elsewhere. I have been a longtime, loyal customer. In the past couple of years, I do not spend nearly what I used to. They should be careful of resting on their laurels and perceiving that they are still the brand many people want. Look what happened to RIM/Blackberry.

October 14, 2015 / 4:09 am

I totally agree and I too am saddened by consistently missing out on items that were uploaded in the US only. However, I can definitely see their incentive and we can't ignore the opportunity the dollar disparity creates for all businesses. Who in their right mind wouldn't jump at the chance for their products to be worth 30% more?

October 14, 2015 / 12:33 pm

Totally agree – Canadian here – up until THIS YEAR I was a regular Tuesday (formerly Monday) online buyer. I have 3 "local" stores I would pop in to on the regular. Once upon a time Lulu had legitimately quality running gear. I have stuck with them through thick and thin, through controversy and quality issues, however over the past 6 months interest has been dwindling. I have noticed the trend of random price increases at Lulu for quite a while, but this nonsensical jump (ie crops that I just last year paid $86 for a now all of a sudden $118 JUST because they are patterned? or have reflective dots?) I mean come on, I could go to my speciality running store and grab REAL gear if I wanted to drop that kind of money. I'm all of spending on quality, but for what Lulu is, they have squeezed me out of their margin. Don't get me wrong, I still check out the upload, check out WMTM, but I rarely buy these days because it just doesn't make any financial sense.

October 14, 2015 / 3:03 am

I ordered the same rebel runners as you to try. Will be my first pair. Had to order sapphire define as I have been waiting on that. I like the herringbone PR but will hold out and hope for speed tights instead.

11. October 14, 2015 / 5:25 am

Ordered the rebel runners in both fuel green and the mini pop slate stripe. I'm hoping I will hate one of them! My wallet is not happy šŸ˜‚