No upload yet.

I am so annoyed by this upload and not just because it is super late. I really wanted the Space Dye Twist Cosmic Teal in the High Rise Wunder Under Crops but Canada only got the regular WU’s. The US also got the lined Studio Pants in Fuel Green which I would have purchased. I need a pair of lined studio pants but only want them in a color I love. The US also got the Heathered Menthol COol Racerback which I love and adore. I got one 2-3 years ago and it is my #1 favourite CRB and I hardly wear it because I want it pristine so I would have loved to have gotten a spare. I did get the Daily Practice Jacket in Dark Fuel but I’m unsure what I will think of it in person. It almost looks like the zipper is rose gold.

Did you guys get anything tonight? What did you think of this upload?

Canada CRB (CAN)

In Flux Crops (CAN)

Wow!! How did I miss this!! In Flux Crops are back! These must have been held back because of the port delay.

Daily Practice Jacket (CAN)

Define Jacket (CAN)

Scuba Hoodie III (CAN)

Wunder Under Crop III (CAN)

Apparently we don’t like high waisted here.

High Rise Wunder Under Crops (US)

these are what I really wanted to get but only the US got the High Rise versoon.

1x A Lady (US)

Definitely Raining Jacket – Soft Earth (CAN)

Cool Racerback (CAN)

Heathered Menthol CRB (US) Buy this!!!

Wunder Under Crop *Laser (US)

Run Stuff Your Bra (CAN of course)

I love this Menthol one but I’m not going to get it. I recently discovered Lorna Jane Bras.

Jet Crop Slim *RULU Herringbone

Jet Crop Slim (US) Denim Luon Naval Blue

Wrap It Up Sweater (CAN)

Meshed Up Tank (CAN and US)

Super Squad Short (CAN)

High Rise Wunder Under Pant *Brushed (CAN)

Speed Shorts (CAN)

Gym To Win Duffel (CAN)

Circadian Tank (US)

What The Sport Singlet Bon Bon (CAD)

Sapphire What The Sport Singlet (US)

1. October 7, 2015 / 12:05 am

Hope there isn't another problem again.

• October 7, 2015 / 2:13 am

I can't order the HOme is Here tank even though it's available in my size. Keep getting a it's not available when I order it even though I can add it to my cart

October 7, 2015 / 12:34 am

Have they decided to change the time?
    I have no problem with a time change, as long as there is a "day change".
    Could we PLEASE go back to Monday uploads?!!!

October 7, 2015 / 12:47 am

According to FB they're "getting the issue resolved."

October 7, 2015 / 12:48 am

That's "encouraging" šŸ˜‰

5. October 7, 2015 / 1:56 am

No rebel runners for he US šŸ™ that's what I was watching for

October 7, 2015 / 2:12 am

I do like the mini check picque heathered wine berry/bon bon vinyasa that the US got. But other than that, not so much. Was hoping for the rebel runners and the merino wool turtleneck sweater.

7. Sophie
    October 7, 2015 / 2:23 am

WHY is the US not getting brushed tights and other colder weather gear yet? It's already getting down into the 40s at night where I live in the northeast…not sure whether that annoys me more, or the fact that we apparently will never get any more Run Stuff Your Bras. GRRRR.

Another thing – why didn't we get the Kanto half zips?? Every other item in the Kanto line except the half-zips? Why? These seemingly arbitrary decisions about who gets what are annoying me to no end. Having said that, I think I'm going to try the coco pique long sleeve although I'm hesitant about that onesie neckline.

I'm also tempted by 2 scuba IIs, but I'm not sure I need to be buying many more scubas. I like the heathered speckled black and heathered denim majestic.

October 7, 2015 / 3:59 am

Last week I ran at 35F (New York) in WTS Shorts and knee high compression socks, as the socks don't sit well under my Trail Blazer Crops and my ancient Under Armour winter tights are completely shot. I'm dead set on having the big side pockets, which means I'm stuck waiting around in the cold for Lulu to release overpriced winter tights with bad reviews or else buying warm Athleta ones then throwing WTS Shorts over them for the pockets. I sound like a crazy person, but I'm just so picky about running tights!

• Sophie
      October 7, 2015 / 5:31 am

Haha…well I've been sleeping in my knee-high Smartwool socks the last few nights, so I'm as crazy as you I think! I need tights for walking/jogging my dog, so they really need to be warm because I'm not running, but we sometimes jog, sometimes stop to sniff, sometimes stroll…you know how dogs are. We're out for 2-3 hours a day, and autumn/winter is rough on me. So by October I need gear! Very frustrating Lulu are so behind in US…this stuff needs to be released in advance of the cold weather, not behind it.

October 7, 2015 / 5:54 am

I'm in same situation Sophie – I'm in Canada where we get super cold winters and I walk my dog as much as you do! Yep, I know how dogs are šŸ™‚ I'm looking for warm Lulu gear as well. I have a couple pairs of gorgeous solid black brushed Run Ice Queen pants (the ones with flare bottoms – not the tights) from a few years ago and absolutely love them. Love that I can fit the bottoms of the pants over cozy thick wool socks and boots. Really wish Lulu would make more like these ones! But I'll be happy with some nice brushed tights too, I don't mind putting long socks and boots over top of them anyway. The flare ones are a nice change though. Lined (the unlined ones are pretty good too but lined is even warmer) Dance Studio Pants work pretty good layered over the brushed tights too for when it's really cold out.

October 7, 2015 / 2:27 am

I am very interested in the sapphire/black Warrior Scarf …hope the Merino Wool is soft enough…

9. October 7, 2015 / 2:33 am

I need that sapphire twist stripe stuff your bra in a sizd 8, would anyone in Canada be willing to be an angel for me? Will canadian stores ship to US if I pay shipping?

• October 7, 2015 / 1:25 pm

Forgot to leave my email. "I can be your angel! But can you be my angel too? I'm looking for that white free to be wild forever!" [email protected]

October 7, 2015 / 2:43 am

The US got herringbone high rise WUP, I purchased a pair along with run speed shorts in black that we're finally restocked.

11. October 7, 2015 / 2:53 am

So irritated with the upload, 6 charges in my paypal, as it kept saying my order wasn't processed! Such a piece of crap!

12. October 7, 2015 / 3:03 am

October 7, 2015 / 3:06 am

I see at least FIVE items available in Canada but not the US that I would buy… But can't… So I guess my wallet stays full this week until they upload those in the US

October 7, 2015 / 5:40 am

and vice versa… All the items I want are in the US and I'm in Canada… šŸ™

October 7, 2015 / 3:19 am

I'm with you LLM am I would be all over the wunder unders if they were only high-rise. I did however just ordered the new exquisite crops in the beautiful forage teal color. I am a little bummed that I will believe losing the slanted bottom once I have them shortened but I'm stoked about that color plus the deep pockets. Does anyone else on this style yet?

October 7, 2015 / 4:03 am

Does anybody know if the Sapphire High Rise WUPs that uploaded 2-3 weeks ago are good quality-wise (opaque, soft not scratchy, etc)? My store hasn't gotten them in yet and I don't want to risk ordering a bad fabric online. If they're full-on luon, is it basically a guarantee that they'll pill? I haven't bought full-on luon in 2 years due to my first ever pair being a disaster.

Also what month does Lulu usually release the Tech Fleece Speed tights in the US? (And why are the pictures of the Hong Kong ones so shiny?)

October 7, 2015 / 9:01 am

I assume they're the same fabric as the WUC and if so, they are surprisingly thick and completely opaque. They are the thickest, most high quality feeling Luon I've felt in a while. I love them so much I'm thinking of ordering the WUP or HT.

16. October 7, 2015 / 4:42 am

I didn't love anything. I'm going to my store on Friday , might pick up Kanto LS in Coco Pique. I already own White herringbone & Royal Plum ones, really liking them

October 7, 2015 / 5:31 am

I'm really loving my Kanto LSs as well šŸ™‚ Hope we'll get the Coco Pique one in Canada soon too.

October 7, 2015 / 5:38 am

I'm pretty bummed about Canada not getting the Unlined Dance Studio Pants in Fuel Green and Wine Berry and the we didn't get the Lined ones in Fuel Green either – the only ones we got were the Lined ones in Wine Berry šŸ™ I would have bought both the new Unlined ones and perhaps even the lined fuel green ones too – been wishing for dark green DSP forever now. Also noticed we didn't get the Naval Blue Unlined ones that the US got a couple weeks ago and I've been wanting navy unlined ones for a long time now. And still bummed that we never got those gorgeous Bark Chocolate ones that they got in Hong Kong a couple months ago…. šŸ™

• Deb
      October 7, 2015 / 10:01 pm

My Gator Green unlined DSPs are as much of a staple as my Black and Deep Navy! I've ordered the lined versions in Black and Naval Blue (you know I'm a Lulu nerd when I'm excited that they're different from my Deep Navy) but I really hope Canada gets the lined version in Fuel Green. Fingers crossed for next week…

October 8, 2015 / 1:02 am

haha, I completely understand this! Lulu nerd here too! šŸ™‚ I have the Gator Green ones and love them, but Fuel Green is a completely different green and just so gorgeous, really hoping we'll get them. Fingers are definitely crossed!

October 7, 2015 / 5:49 am

I bought the lined DSP in wine berry and fuel. Really excited for those colors. I debated unlined but the lined ones are so cozy and these are more fall winter colors to me anyway. Also bought the pique vinyasa. Want that sapphire define tho. Hopefully soon. Looks like we are finally getting some nice colors.

19. October 7, 2015 / 12:33 pm

I ordered the bon bon energy bra and the Canada CRB to try. Not sold on the CRB yet, but wanted a chance to see if I like it in person. I do agree though – week after week it seems there are more items on the US side that I love, and you never know anymore if those items will ever make their way to Canada. The discrepancies in products offered on the different sides of the border seem to be growing, and it has driven me to look outside Lulu for workout/casual wear (since I hate getting my hopes up and waiting – and waiting – for something I love/need, that never arrives here).

20. Jenny
    October 7, 2015 / 2:51 pm

i ordered the fuel green street to studio. I need pants for golf. I really wanted to order the in flux crop naval blue. I love those crops, they are my go to but the weather is turning cold here and I need full pants. I've never owned StS pants before so I went with my in flux size, I hope that was the right choice. otherwise, they will go back and I'll get the in flux for next spring. trying to be much choosier with how I spend.

and my hardtail tank came, its gorgeous. Its hot though, it will only work in fall/winter here.

• Jenny
      October 7, 2015 / 2:55 pm

sorry, inkwell in flux. The more I look, the more I might just have to order them.