by Cristina

The Latest: On The Go Scarf, On The Double Pullover and More

October 22, 2015

There was a major shakeup today at Lululemon HQ which I’m hoping to write about later tonight. Basically, Lululemon has made some major organizational changes to ‘elevate’ design and innovation. Chief product officer Tara Poseley is out and they’ve eliminated the roll of ‘Chief Product Officer’ entirely and created ‘Creative Director’. How those two positions are different I have no idea. It almost seams like they are reorganizing from a athletic apparel retailer brand to mimic more of a high fashion house brand creative department Any of you have any intel on that?

On The Go Scarf

Darn it I keep looking at this On The Go Scarf in black and really liking it. I went to my store today to see if they had it in to try on so I could put it out of my mind and they didn’t have it in. Have any of you tried it on?

On The Double Pullover, Gather & Crow Crop II

Base Runner Pant III

Turn Around Tight

16 responses to “The Latest: On The Go Scarf, On The Double Pullover and More”

1. elise says:

I tried the on the go scarf today and it is really cute. The merino is nice, thick and soft and the styling seems pretty great. I'm not sure that I would ever wear it as a scarf, mostly because it would be pretty bulky, but it is great as a poncho. It's not too long and boxy like some others I have tried, but does a nice job of covering the bum and hips. The wide neckline was also quite flattering. I wasn't a fan of the Bordeaux knit, but I know ill get a ton of use out of the black. I'm glad I ordered it last night, despite the hefty price tag.

• Anonymous says:

Do you think that it would be able to be worn under a jacket or is it too thick to somehow fit inside? It looks like it could be versatile due to the zipper. Would it look okay unzipped or is it best primarily as a poncho?

• Lulumum says:

You are telling me all the right things. I'd probably never wear it as a scarf and am looking at it as a poncho. The neckline is what I've noticed in a few photos and really liked it and I love the zipper with the contrasting black. It's edgy looking and looks more wearable as a poncho/wrap than the Bundle Up Scarf.

• Anonymous says:

I have both the bundle up scarf and the on the go poncho (which I wore to work today) and find them both easily wearable. I might actually prefer the design aesthetic of the bundle up scarf a teensy bit more – it just seems like more of a distinctive piece to me. But you really can't go wrong with either of them – the quality is great and the wool is very soft.

• Anonymous says:

I find it hard to wear any poncho under a jacket simply due to the nature of it being a poncho and not having sleeves that you are then trying to slide into the sleeves of a jacket. I don't the on the go scarf would be any harder or easier to wear under a jacket than any other poncho.

2. stylistadiva1 says:

I really like the On the Go Cape/poncho – (let's call it what it is LLL, really, it is no scarf) but the price tag is too high IMO. Should be priced at $78-88 max. Though I say this and I may break down if it shows up in stores (hopefully not until payday next week…) I find a lot of prices going up everywhere these days. πŸ™

Hey Lulumum, did you try the On the Double Pullover? πŸ™‚

4. 3crazykids says:

I went in completely not for the poncho actually and came out with it. I don't even know if I'm a poncho person or even if I like ponchos but it was actually really flattering on! It didn't work well for me as a scarf actually but as a quick throw-over for an errand it'll be perfect.

Love the look of all the textured bottoms. Can anyone give me any insight as to which one – either pique, diamond jacquard or the herringbone is the warmest/softest. Is it a good idea to size down in these ones? Do they stretch more than the full on luon? Thanks for any input as i am not near a store and am not sure which one to purchase.

• Erinna Lu says:

I love all the textured ones too! I have all of them and liked herringbone THE MOST. But I'm talking about herringbone when they just released couple years ago, and I think the new ones are ok, just aren't as soft and thick. I actually just received my diamond Jac Roll down, and it's so stiff, Eeeek! Although they are strechy, I think they are tts and no need to size down.

Thanks so much for your reply. I am not near a store and it is nice to have an opinion from someone who has seen/worn the actual product. I have the herringbone from last season and love them. I am worried that the pique will not be overly slimming or flattering due to the horizontal pattern. I think the diamond Jac are nice as they have more of a suble pattern and colour.

The poncho snags so easily it's not even funny! πŸ™