by Cristina

Karma Kurmasana Sweater

October 27, 2015

Karma Kurmasana Sweater

12 responses to “Karma Kurmasana Sweater”

I had considered ordering this but now I am not sure! It looks so boxy and it doesn't look like the knit has any drape to it.I think this is one that I will need to see before buying!

It is a super heavy sweater, really good quality. I don't think it's the most flattering but a definite must have for winter! Plus I love the rose gold zipper on the lighter gray version!

I tried this in my usual size 6, and found it too big. It's a substantial sweater but I can do without it at the price they are asking for it.

Why buy this sweater when I could buy a Vince sweater made of better material that I don't have to baby and which will still look good in 5+ years? If I can't work out in it or at least break a sweat, it's no longer "athleisure," so I'm not sure what this sweater offers that I can't find elsewhere. I'm not about to pay for the brand name.

I thought I really liked the sweater when I saw it in the dark green but I am not liking it nearly as much here in the black. It looks very boxy and blah. I agree that this may be something you just need to try on to see if it works for you. But I do have to say that I find many of LLL's merino wool products to be very well made, the knit and weight of the item is substantial (hence it's warm) and I do feel like I am getting my money's worth. Again, will have to see this in person to see if it fits the same mold of previous wool products I've purchased from LLL.

Do you think more studio pants will be released before the holidays? In current or new colors?

7. ryanifer says:

I have not seen a pic of this sweater yet that was flattering

I fell in absolute love with this sweater when I first saw it via the Hong Kong website. Was so happy that it finally came here and proceeded immediately to the store to try on. Love died quickly. While it is a beautiful, thick, super soft sweater, it made me look like a lumpy, dumpy blob. (I am 5'5 & 122lbs) It added 40 lbs visually. I tried on everything from a size 2, to a size 6, which is my TTS, but no go. So so sad.

• Anonymous says:

Thanks for posting – this is all I needed to hear! Happy to save my money. The pictures in this post have got to be some of the most unflattering I've seen yet!

9. janine57 says:

She looks like she's wearing her dads sweater. Makes her look huge in the first pic and I bet she isn't.