Lots of pretties today! Again an early upload. I think it was noticed up at 3:20ish? My email alert went out right away as I have my tab opened and ready to go by noon. lol! I ordered the So Fly Butterfly Energy Bra because I like the print but I think I’m going to return it. I’m all about the Run Stuff Your Bra lately and I really don’t need too many bras so it was more the novelty of the print and the idea of it peeking through on a 105F singlet. I probably would have ordered the roll down WU Crops in Cranberry since the color is delish but I tried them on in store and although they are opaque, they were a little cellulitey showy in the back so they stayed in store. I am tempted by that In Flux Jacket in Cranberry though. I have last winters Dance Studio Jacket in Bumble Berry (LOVE) but I got that in my TTS and it’s a little form fitting. I’m curious if I’d like the size up in the In Flux in a similar color.

What did you order?

Inspire Crop (US)

These are pretty. Not a huge fan of the snake print but I like it here.

Wunder Under Crop High Rise (CAN)

High Times Pant (CAN)

Wunder Under Pant III Gator Green Cyber Stripe (CAN)

Heathered Bark In The Flow Crop (CAN)

Energy Bra (CAN)

Run Stuff Your Bra (CAN)

Inspire Crops (US)

Define Jacket (CAN and US)
Ugh! If only they hadn’t put in the snake skin insert.

I saw this in store earlier today.

Studio Pant II Unlined *Regular

In Flux Jacket (US and Canada)

High Times Pant (US)

These are a big hit on the lulu boards on facebook

Pretty Plume Wunder Under Crops (US)

Wunder Under Pant

Pace Rival Skirt

Pack It Up Backpack

Vinyasa Scarf (US)

Just noticed the Herringbone Vinyasa on the US side

August 4, 2015 / 10:41 pm

Just the Cyber Stripe High Times for me. Interested in the Inner Essence stuff but am going to hold out for now.

August 4, 2015 / 10:43 pm

I'd like to wait and see if the street to studio comes out in cranberry. I think that would look nice!

• Lulumum
      August 4, 2015 / 10:53 pm

I'd be all over that.

3. Sophie
    August 4, 2015 / 10:50 pm

Ack! Decision disorder! Has anyone tried the Inner Essence tank or LS? I want to order a LS but I'm not sure whether to get a 6 or 4. (I wear a 6 in the ls swiftlies and SRBs but a 4 in the swiftly tanks and CRBs). Also I said I wasn't going to get that Cranberry In Flux jacket but there's a (very bad!) shot of it reversed and it appears the inside is heathered and now I think I might want to try it. BTW, I am noticing an increasing number of so many frustratingly bad product shots!

• Sophie
      August 4, 2015 / 10:59 pm

Ok I ordered it šŸ™‚ I knew cranberry was going to be my kryptonite. I usually wear a 6 in jackets but I sized up to an 8 based on reviews. I hope that was the right decision (my first In Flux!).

August 4, 2015 / 11:14 pm

I ordered it too and also sized up! Hopefully it was a good choice

August 4, 2015 / 11:16 pm

I tried the inner essence as and LS yesterday. I'm between a 6-8 I would definitely get the 8. It's a slim fitting top. The only thing was the neck on the 8 was a bit loose.

August 5, 2015 / 12:09 am

I have a few In Flux Jackets and absolutely love them, they're my newest obsession šŸ™‚ I size up to a 6 from a 4 (all my Swiftly tops, Defines and Scubas are size 4). I think you guys will be happy that you sized up for the In Flux. I ordered the Cranberry as well, who can resist that gorgeous shade?! šŸ™‚ Lulumum, I read your comment about your Bumble Berry Dance Studio Jacket, I think you should try the In Flux in a size up, I think you'll like it better than the DSJ.

August 5, 2015 / 12:17 am

Hey, that's great! Looking forward to seeing your review on fit and colour comparison.

• Sophie
      August 5, 2015 / 12:29 am

Thanks everyone for your sizing recommendations on the In Flux! Sounds like sizing up was the right choice.

@Anon 4:16pm Thank you for the info on the inner essence LS! I have a feeling that the 4 will be shorter and snugger than I'd like through the arms but the 6 will be big across the neckline as you mention. Hmm. I think I might order a 6 to try though – it's a cute style and I'm in need of LS for the upcoming cooler weather…

• Lulumum
      August 4, 2015 / 10:52 pm

I noticed that In Flux Jacket in store and I do believe it is heathered. It caught my eye for that reason and I may just order it myself.

• Lulumum
      August 5, 2015 / 12:13 am

I did end up ordering it. I'll see if I can do a comparison shot of the colors and fit.

August 6, 2015 / 1:53 am

I wear the DSJ in 10, ordered 10 and 12 in Cranberry to compare. Concerned that the bust will bag out, since I usually need to size up for arms and width, but not for chest. The color is so pretty!!

4. August 4, 2015 / 11:03 pm

Are there any Canadian angels out there? Please email me at elizabethmtilis Gmail. I'd be happy to return the favor at any time – (US based Lululemon lover who is jealous of Candian Stuff Your Bra Colors).

August 4, 2015 / 11:20 pm

I thought there was suppose to be a cranberry and white short sleeve swiftly in the Canadian upload tonight. Did I miss it or was it not uploaded? I didn't purchase anything tonight because that is what I really wanted and I need to stop buying so much lululemon.

• Lulumum
      August 4, 2015 / 11:23 pm

I did see it in store today but not uploaded. Strange.

6. August 4, 2015 / 11:25 pm

Expensive day for me, but at least one item has to go back. I got the Cranberry In Flux and the Define – likely will return the Define but I've had fit issues with the In Flux so we'll see. Also got two short sleeve Inner Essence tees and one long sleeve – I'm a sucker for the Silver Spoon color, I think it looks so good on blondes. Will have to see how delicate the material is though… I want those for everyday wear so they'll need to be a little bit durable.

7. August 4, 2015 / 11:46 pm

Just curious. Has anyone received their Diversity Bag and if so what are your thoughts. I like the print and the size but i really need to put some stuff in it to see how it sits with stuff in it. TIA

• August 4, 2015 / 11:54 pm

I used mine all weekend! Oddly enough, the interior water bottle slot is my favorite part so far, but it hangs nicely on my shoulder with the strap shorter, or works as a really nice crossbody with the strap longer. I've filled it with lots of crap, and it holds up well, but has enough structure that it doesn't seem floppy when empty either. It's very busy so I felt like I had to be careful about my outfit, but I love it!

August 5, 2015 / 1:04 am

I like the bag but it doesn't close all that well. I've decided to use it to carry my yoga clothes in my car.

• Lulumum
      August 5, 2015 / 12:16 am

I do. I like it and glad I got it but also glad I didn't pay more for it. I actually think it should be priced slightly lower, and slightly higher than the festival bag. It's small, a simple open design. I think it looks good empty or filled. I like my fancy handbags so these small lulu bags I use mostly as a beach purse or something I'd take to a kids event or swimming or maybe even to the gym for my wallet.

August 4, 2015 / 11:54 pm

Ugh! Was really hoping for the In The Flow crops that were uploaded in the UK today. I wonder if we'll see them next week… One can only hope!

August 5, 2015 / 12:01 am

Darn, either they sold out of the cranberry studio pants in size 2 within the first 10 minutes or that size just wasn't uploaded on the US side. I only ordered the herringbone vinyasa scarf…

August 5, 2015 / 1:09 am

I know!!! I was on super early so I think size 2 was not uploaded. That was the only had to have item for me. They must not want our money! So annoying! Esp in a pant many size down in!!!

10. stylistadiva1
    August 5, 2015 / 12:09 am

Geez! I was hoping to see the So Fly Butterfly tank and speed shorts uploaded for Canada, but no such luck. Where are the stripe WUC and wee space Pace Rivals that the US got? Still waiting on those! Oh well, saved me some money this week again!

August 5, 2015 / 12:40 am

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure CAN got the wee space pace rivals over a month ago. I remember people getting frustrated that it took so long for the U.S. To get them.

August 5, 2015 / 12:14 am

I order the Cranberry In Flux Jacket, the Cranberry Dance Studio Pants, and the Cranberry Define! šŸ™‚ Not sure about the snakeskin print on the Define Jacket, but will give it try, if it looks good on me I'm keeping it!

August 5, 2015 / 12:24 am

I actually would have preferred a plain one, and I'm not normally a fan of snakeskin, but will give it a try. It does look kind of nice and adds interest. I'm thinking it will look nice with plain black pants and a white tank. Hopefully it will look ok on me!

• Lulumum
      August 5, 2015 / 12:17 am

I think the Define looked nice with the snake print inset but I know a lot of people have been waiting forever for a plain red Define Jacket.

August 5, 2015 / 12:20 am

Oh my goodness, that black herringbone vinyasa is gorgeous! I want that! Hopefully it will be coming to Canada soon. I just bought my first vinyasa last winter and now have 3 of them, hoping for some nice textured ones like this new one on the US side this year.

13. Jenny
    August 5, 2015 / 1:01 am

Nothing, I wanted the pink lemonade CRB, even though I have grapefruit and the orangey other one, its my favorite color. I am super frustrated with the pictures. I wanted to see what those new inspires look like, the snake and the stripe but there are no full front/back pictures of them. I don't even get it. How can you make a buying choice without seeing the front/back??

• Jenny
      August 5, 2015 / 1:11 am

and the thing is, do people work out like that? Do some strong yoga poses or running stretches…and then FRONT/BACK! The shirts are the same, how can you buy a top with only 1/3 of it actually showing. YOu can't see how it will fit at all.

• Lulumum
      August 5, 2015 / 1:08 am

The online pictures are the WORST! You need to look at 3 – 4 pictures now to (hopefully) see what you are wanting to see. I don't see how a jumping in the air in full body twist is informative of the product.

14. August 5, 2015 / 1:19 am

I bought the butterfly print run times shorts, heathered cranberry CRB and a cranberry (I think) tie dye short sleeve swiftly in store today. Love the butterfly print in the shorts!! The CRB is beautiful colour but polyester and slippery so pondering if it's a keeper. Good for yoga but not casual, I like my CRBs to be multi-use šŸ™‚

15. August 5, 2015 / 2:42 am

Has that light gray swiftly tank shown with the pizazz pace rival skirt II been uploaded yet? I've also seen it featured in some of the headband photos. It's awfully pretty

16. August 5, 2015 / 4:17 am

Are the herringbone defines going to be online?

August 5, 2015 / 8:47 pm

Where are the bark brown studio pants!?