by Cristina

Stillness Pant, Pique High Times Pant, High Times Pant *Metta

August 21, 2015

Stillness Pant

These are sold out on the Canadian side now but I want to give them a try in store. The silhouette is really nice for a wide leg pant.

High Times Pant  Luon Pique Slate Grey

High Times Pant *Metta

14 responses to “Stillness Pant, Pique High Times Pant, High Times Pant *Metta”

I missed the Still Pants then ๐Ÿ™ I can't believe they sold out that fast on the Canadian site! I was there when upload went up and I don't even remember seeing them there at all. I'm hoping to make a trip to my closest store either tonight or tomorrow, so hopefully they'll have them in store for me to try out. I'd rather try these on first in store anyway, as I'm not sure if I'll like the roll down waist or not.

• Anonymous says:

Sorry, I meant to say Stillness Pant, not Still Pant.

• Anonymous says:

I don't recall seeing them, and they were one of the items I had my eye out for, but I was eyeing quite a few new items, so I may have missed them. I also thought I missed out on the Butterfly CRB seeing as though when I looked there were no 2s or 12's, but maybe we just didn't get those two sizes here in Canada.

• Clara Choe says:

They were there at my closest store. Sadly, I didn't like them one bit. The rolldown waist was a disaster for me.

• Clara Choe says:

• Clara Choe says:

• Lulumum says:

I may be wrong. I was flipping back and forth between the Canada and US side and thought both sides had them at one point (I'm pretty sure my store has them in) but I very well could be wrong. If you didn't see them around 3-4pm they probably weren't there.

• I think they were us only cuz I too had my eye out for them. They did reach Canadian stores though so maybe we will see them online next week instead.

Got my Pique in the mail today. They're not very soft. ๐Ÿ™ I was hoping they'd be as cuddly as the Herringbone and Cyber Stripe Naval Blues. Not sure if I'm keeping them yet. I don't think I *love* them. So torn!!!

The photography for the Metta high times are seriously so terrible. I went to the store today and I fell in love with them! So soft, beautiful mesh, and really nice fit. These images don't do them justice at all.

I got the pique slate high times in the mail today too and I frhink they are very sodt. The tags came off immediately and I put hem right on ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh my goodness could my typing have been any worse? Serves me right for posting from my iPhone without my reading glasses lol.

I received the pique high times in the mail today too, was so disappointed as they were very sheer! So sheer that I could tell they would be before even putting them on (could see the light through them). They were very soft and cute, I'm tempted to try again and see if it was a random bad pair. Would be interested to know if others found sheerness issues?

• Anonymous says:

I found that they were slightly sheer too but I think the pattern helps hide the sheerness a bit. The luxtreme high times are way more opaque than the luon or full on luon HT in my opinion.