Ooh I love this! This Definitely Raining Jacket is an update from the Right As Rain. This one is fully water proof now. I wonder if there were tweaks to the fit too. Although I have a plethora of rain jackets, living in rainvouver I can always justify trying out another one so this will be on my must order list, especially in this Espresso color. Love!

“For the What the Sport Singlet II, we’d be hearing feedback from you that you wanted a more feminine aesthetic, so we updated the neckline, straps and incorporated rouching on the back. It still has the anti-stink and technical qualities you love, but with a beautiful new look.”

“Now one of the biggest updates we’ve made, the Scuba Hoodie III. We’re always listening to your feedback and seeing what we can do to give you the best gear possible. We heard how much you were loving the silhouette of the On the Daily Hoodie, but preferred the softness of the fabric from the Scuba Hoodie. We took these features and merged them together and came up with the incredibly soft and cozy Scuba Hoodie III. You’ll notice there is a *Terry version as well, which is landing in our warmer climates as we know it’s not quite cold enough for a Cotton Fleece hoodie. For those Scuba Hoodie II lovers, it will still be available in your local stores throughout Fall and be made available online.”

“For the Pleat to Street Skirt III, we made a simple update by giving you slimmer pleats for a fresh aesthetic.”

“In the Wunder Under Crop/Pant III, we’ve contoured the waistband to take the tension off the top seam, which will help reduce dig-in and give you a sleek fit through the waistband.”

Again, Canada gets ripped off of these pretty zippered High Times Pants Run The World 7/8 Tight.

August 7, 2015 / 8:36 pm

those aren't high time pants

• Lulumum
      August 7, 2015 / 8:38 pm

Thank you! Good eye.

2. Sophie
    August 7, 2015 / 8:39 pm

Is it just me or does that WTS II singlet look disproportionately short? Something just looks off about it. I actually like my WTS singlets as-is (I know I'm in the minority on that!). Also disliking the new scuba hoodie. What I loved about the scuba was how fitted and curve-flattering it was. Why not just make each style available in fleece and terry rather than merge them? The Definitely Raining Jacket has potential as I am in dire need of a truly waterproof coat.

3. August 7, 2015 / 9:01 pm

Hmm not sure what to say about new Singlet, I have to try it on in store. I stopped buying them when scalloped edge was discontinued . I wish there was not snake print trim on Power Y, but oh well. Looks like Tuesday's upload won't be too damaging except a pair of Cranberry WUC for me, whew!

August 7, 2015 / 10:28 pm

I'm with Sophie and purrfiktangil, I'm really disliking the new Scuba Hoodie III šŸ™ I absolutely adore the Scuba Hoodie II, I love the figure flattering fitted shape it has, that's what makes it so great in my opinion, it was perfect just the way it was šŸ™ I won't be purchasing any of the new Scuba III's that's for sure. I actually just purchased the new Tranquil Blue Scuba II in store today and it's so pretty, I just love it, such a pretty blue šŸ™‚ and also yesterday just received the gorgeous Dashing Purple one that I ordered last week! My Scuba Hoodie II collection is now up to 10. I think I'll try to purchase a few more now that I know they won't be around for too long.

August 7, 2015 / 10:43 pm

Is she saying that the Scuba II is going away or that the Scuba III is a new addition? I don't understand why they'd replace one for the other as they are not the same weight or fit. I read it that the Scuba II was still going to be available just in stores only in the Fall. Did I get that wrong?

• Sophie
      August 8, 2015 / 1:31 am

Katelin just responded to this question: "Now, the Scuba Hoodie II will definitely be available in your local stores throughout Fall, so you have your options! It may still be on your floors for Winter, as we know people love gifting this for the holidays (I won't have insight into that until closer to the time). The plan is to have it be an Online Only style afterwards! I don't see it going away any time soon, however, we may not be producing as many colours as we normally would, but fret not, you have your options!"

Actually my local store (if you can call it that – 45 mins away) already stopped carrying Scubas in store awhile ago. I don't personally mind if they're online only. I'm just glad they're not discontinuing them altogether!

August 8, 2015 / 5:13 am

Have now just seen Katelin's update! Good news after all, I'm glad to see that they'll both be available šŸ™‚ When I noticed it being called the Scuba Hoodie III I panicked and thought it was a replacement for the II – so glad to see this isn't the case šŸ™‚

August 7, 2015 / 10:34 pm

well my wallet is safe – unless some CRBs and black/white striped WUCs show up — on cdn side – cranberry is too close to bumbleberry to justify more (though I have the CRB on order LOL) – and being a summer person, I find fall/winter colours very drab…though I like the cobalt blue WU that were released somewhere?!?! I have my FO drizzle from last year in navy – love it – and a few other jackets – can't justify any more jackets! still in search of beachscape WUP or CRB – oh and sea wheeze colourful singlet or shorts….LOL…unless some really cool stuff shows up this year for sea wheeze. Contrary to what Kaitlin indicated – the sea wheeze product was offered to australia (without logo of course)….they could do that this year for Canada. I don't think it would hurt business!

6. August 7, 2015 / 10:50 pm

I'm psyched for the Scuba III, mostly cuz I missed out on the On the Daily. I agree with the above commenters though; it'd probably be better to keep them as separate items instead of merging them into 1.

7. August 8, 2015 / 12:17 am

Eager to try the Scuba III. I've fallen out of love with the Scubas after getting two OTD hoodies and loving them. That raincoat is too cute!

8. purrfiktangil
    August 7, 2015 / 9:19 pm

I am not liking this scuba III…it just looks baggy and sloppy to me. Like Sophie said above, the best part about the Scuba was how fitted and curve-flattering it is. Also, not excited about the updated singlet…didn't like the WTS in the first place as a replacement for the 105F, and this new one looks like it has the same things I didn't like about the WTS and on top of that is shorter. Who knows though, maybe as a size up item it could be do-able…though "do-able" at the price point really should be a no-go hehe. The rain coat is intriguing…wondering what other colors it will be in.

9. August 8, 2015 / 6:59 am

I'm looking forward to the new Scuba Hoodie lll. I like the Scuba ll and On the Daily Hoodie but would like to see how they've merged the two together! I hope they will come in some nice colours and not just that grey!

August 8, 2015 / 11:22 am

Llmum. Do u remember if vancouver stores ever got white and black paralel stripe wup or wuc with grapefruit waistband. Just wondering if ontario or online will get them before I buy off 911 site.

• Lulumum
      August 8, 2015 / 3:50 pm

I've been looking for them and haven't seen it.

August 8, 2015 / 11:24 am

I see the skirt has a touch of cobalt blue in it. Hoping we get a crb in that colour

12. August 8, 2015 / 4:28 pm

Not really related to this post but I though that the stores were consolidating as far as posting pictures with new merchandise. Has this not started yet since there were no product drop photo posted?

• Lulumum
      August 8, 2015 / 4:38 pm

There have been almost no store photos posted. Lululemon's statement to me about the store photos continuing as they were was total BS.