by Cristina

Sneak Peek: What We Love ‘Fall Soft Launch’

August 1, 2015

Yay! Fall pieces! Monday is the BC Day long weekend so because of that this WWL edition is a bit delayed and sparse. Katelin mentions she will add a few items to this list on Tuesday if she can.

Yay for Cranberry! I love this In Flux Jacket in Cranberry. I wonder how it compares to Bumble Berry. I have the Bumble Berry Dance Studio Jacket so this one cannot go on my list.

Butterflies are big for Lululemon this year. Liking this Biggie So Fly Butterfly Pizzaz Multi print. I like this print in the blues but not loving that pop of orange.

OMG, Heathered Cranberry. This is on my *neeeeeed it* list.

Another version of the Biggie So Fly Butterfly. I think I like it in this Fatigue version better.

12 responses to “Sneak Peek: What We Love ‘Fall Soft Launch’”

1. Lululover says:

Nothing super exciting for me yet, but I'm sure there'll be more stuff later.

2. Lissa10279 says:

That heathered cranberry would look awesome with the naval blue INF crops I am desperate for that haven't hit NA yet!

3. Lissa10279 says:

I mean In the Flow !

4. stylistadiva1 says:

I like the Butterfly Fatigue print, but would prefer this in a crop over the pant.

Is cranberry red close to rad red? I have both rad red and bumbleberry. Just wondering how close it is. May not need something in this colour if it's close

Not loving the butterfly stufff

I love the red but I'm so glad there isn't anything I NEED to have. I spent a lot of money on Lulu last week!

8. Sophie says:

Are Lulu still making the Dance Studio Jacket? It's longer than the In Flux right? I have 2 DSJ and love them – if they're going to come out with more I'd rather save my money and wait (though I LOVE that cranberry!). I also tried on one of the Define Jackets and didn't like the fit (that seam across the upper back didn't lay well and made me look like a linebacker – like I had flabby shoulder blades or something!), so I really need Lulu to come up with more jacket styles for fall!

9. Lululover says:

Sophie : I'm not a big fan of Define either, I want Forme back

I saw the cranberry in flux jacket today in Toronto. I wanted it until I saw it wasn't true to the pictures. Very disappointing colour in real life so I didn't purchase it. I think this is another example of how the 'new' photographs are not showing realistic examples. The lighting is off in the pictures.

11. Kaisha says:

The 'What We Love' post has been updated on heylululemon.com with more items added

• lulumum says:

I just tried on the red high times and I'm pretty sure they are actually high rise roll downs. Beautiful colour and opaque but I didn't love how cellulite u I looked in them