by Cristina

Sneaky Upload: Wanderlust

July 26, 2015

Forgive me for sounding utterly bitchy but Canada got DFA (click link for naughty acronym definition) as far as sneaky wanderlust items.

Wanderlust High Times Pants US (Images are direct links for quick check out)

22 responses to “Sneaky Upload: Wanderlust”

1. Cwags says:

This seems like the norm lately, the U.S. Getting everything first. Just a little bitter.

The website is being weird… is anyone else finding this? I click what's new and nothing pops up.

was it an error on their part – I don't see any items – but not all pages are loading – wonder if those items shouldn't have been displayed until Tuesday – woopsie

I'm guessing it was an error as well. So strange!

5. Sisi80 says:

Educator is saying nothing uploaded…

6. lulu says:

I have gotten through the Paypal approval process trying to check out with the printed highest times pants but the website will not complete the transaction ๐Ÿ™ Is anyone else having issues or has anyone been able to buy the Wanderlust highest times pants?

7. Sophie says:

Website seems slightly better now. I managed to place an order. I got the Iris Flower (and the Run Top Speed crops in heathered black which I think were also a sneaky upload). I really like the winged mosaic print but I wasn't so sure I could pull off that print plus the mesh. Anyway, sorry Canadian sisters! I feel your pain – hopefully you get some goodies uploaded soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Diana Yake says:

Yeah its being weird… I can't seem to find any of the CRB's and I wanted to purchase one that was there this morning! Booo Lulu!!

Maybe something is happening in canada now? Website is down again?

Did anyone else notice that katlyn mentioned the diversity bag is $128 on "what we love". Where meanwhile it's been $98 everywhere else….

11. Meg says:

So is lulu done making size 12s? Seriously irritating and uncool.

• Anonymous says:

Not only is it annoying that many pants don't come in 12s anymore, but the 10s are getting tighter…or at least the past couple pairs of Wunder Unders I've tried have felt tighter. I have several pairs of Wunder Unders, all size 10, and they all fit great. The past two pairs I've tried on have seemed awfully tight for 10s, and I have certainly not gained weight.