Awesome upload for Australia today featuring a lot of Pretty Plume Angel Wing in the new Dance To Yoga Capsule. I’m thinking of ordering the High Times Pant in Pretty Plume Angel, or the Dance To Yoga Pant. I would love a Cool Racerback in this print but it looks like we get this Dance To Yoga Tank instead.

Om On Hoodie

Super pretty knit merino wool.

Om On Hoodie

Amala Tank

You can see a bit of print fade in this tank when you look at the zoom in pictures.

Amala Tank Pretty Plume Angel Wing

Amala Tank Pretty Plume Angel Wing

Dance To Yoga Tank

Why isn’t this print in a Cool Racerback?!

Dance To Yoga Tank  Pretty Plume Angel Wing

Dance To Yoga Tank

Dance To Yoga Leotard

Dance To Yoga Leotard

Dance To Yoga Leotard

Dance To Yoga Bra

Dance To Yoga Bra

High Times Pant *Dance To Yoga

Definitely want to order these to try on but I’m worried about sheerness with a light print like this.

High Times Pant *Dance To Yoga  Pretty Plume Angel Wing

High Times Pant *Dance To Yoga

Dance To Yoga Pant

These look a lot like the In Flux Crop but longer. Maybe I need these.

Dance To Yoga Pant  Pretty Plume Angel Wing

Dance To Yoga Pant

Dance To Yoga Pant

Inner Essence Short Sleeve Tee

Inner Essence Short Sleeve Tee

Wunder Under Pant Roll Down

Wunder Under Pant Roll Down Pretty Plume Angel Wing

Heathered Slate Swiftly Tech LS

Heathered Slate Swiftly Tech LS

Heathered Slate Swiftly Tech LS

July 20, 2015 / 5:26 pm

When I first looked at the Australian banner page, I was thrilled. The Pretty Plume is very pretty indeed, a la old school Lululemon!

Like you, I would LOVE a CRB in this pattern. Honestly, I would buy even if it stretched out to white a bit. (If it were scratchy and thin and super-poly, well, maybe not …)

Anyway, I am so disappointed that both of the Pretty Plume tanks have shelf bras. I have a relatively deep ribcage so if a support-tank fits in the waist, it will inevitably pinch around my upper back.

Because I am only 5'3" with a relatively trim torso and very thick calves, I look best in fitted tops so sizing up will not work.

You are likely right that Lulu will not make a CRB in this pattern. What a shame! I'm not sure why Lulu can't make fabulous patterns in one fitted shelf & one fitted non-shelf version. A looser option would be nice too for those who prefer flowing tops.

I doubt I can pull off this print in bottoms, but I am SOOO jealous of those who can.

THANKS for your wonderful blog, Lulumum. It's terrific and I appreciate all of the hard work you do,

July 20, 2015 / 7:10 pm

Oh, thanks so much for the explanation about capsules. I won't hold out hope, even though I think a Pretty Plume CRB would be quite sought-after.

I think you would rock the pants BTW!

• Lulumum
      July 20, 2015 / 5:31 pm

Thank you for the love!
      I totally agree, shelf bras do not work for me and I never end up wearing them so a CRB would be the way to go for me in this print. The pants, as much as I like them I probably wouldn't feel confident wearing them so they would likely go back. I don't think there will be a CRB because this is more of a capsule and Lululemon rarely puts special print CRB's in capsules.

July 20, 2015 / 6:41 pm

At first I didn't like the print but I absolutely love the bottom of the crop pant. The detail and wrap around look is pretty. Now I am thinking I have to get them or at least a solid. Yikes my wallet. I agree with a crb in this print. Never know we are getting some tomorrow!

July 20, 2015 / 6:48 pm

What bra is the model wearing in the Dance to Yoga tank?

July 20, 2015 / 6:57 pm

The Pretty Plume print is definitely pretty! I'll probably pass on it even though I adore the look of those High Times, unless I'm able to make it to a store to try on first, but likely won't take a chance on ordering and possibly having to return (too much hassle). I love the patterned Heathered Slate Long Sleeve Swiftly top – Swiftlys are my all time favourites. I've bought so many new Swfitlys recently, and I can't say no to any new ones that catch my eye šŸ™‚ Also, I still have my fingers crossed that we'll get the Bark Chocolate Dance Studio Pants here in Canada!

• Lulumum
      July 20, 2015 / 6:59 pm

I definitely recommend the Bark Chocolate Studio Pants. I got the Bark STS's and they are the first pair of STS's that I've taken the tags off. All the other ones I've returned (except gator I'm holding on to tags on) but I'm in love with the Bark. So flattering on and so none sporty looking.

July 21, 2015 / 2:58 am

Thanks Lulumum! I noticed your review of the Bark Chocolate Street to Studio Pants, they look very good on you. I think Gator Green is a keeper colour as well šŸ™‚ I have the Gator Green Dance Studio Pants and love them. I love DSP and prefer the way they look on me, I like the look of the STS on others though, just not on me.

July 20, 2015 / 7:43 pm

I'm irritated by the reduction in product pics. For one thing, I'll totally forget about the uploads if I don't have any items to anticipate. I also think they're more likely to try to pull a fast one with poor quality/sheer items since they never show the action shots anyone actually cares about – the ones that let you see whether or not bottoms are see-through. Sometimes they're missing a straight-on shot from the back all together! The store photos were great for avoiding these products. Their returns are already so embarrassingly slow to begin with (I've had items take over a month to be refunded once they've arrived back at the warehouse – currently waiting on two things right now), so I can only imagine how much worse it will get without the ability to make a more informed buying decision. I understand less and less about their so-called "business model" every day. It's like this company is being run by toddlers.

• Lulumum
      July 20, 2015 / 7:47 pm

Lululemon gave me a statement implying that the store photos where not going away but it's been about two weeks now and there have been very, very few photos.

• Lulumum
      July 20, 2015 / 7:49 pm

and I agree. It is all sorts of backwards for them and very inconvenient to their loyal customers to no longer provide these informative and promotional images. I am very curious to see how the next earnings call go and would love to field my own questions. For the first year I felt they were on track to improve from 2013 but I'm seeing some new changes that may alienate the loyal customer.

July 20, 2015 / 7:58 pm

I was looking at the Aussie upload LLM, and I must say, the new Website photo's are so ridiculous I don't even know where to begin. Does not highlight the product at all. They are relatively new but I don't know how long I will be able to stand them. All they had to do was take the lighting on the new photo's with the poses from the old photo's and viola! improved. I am questioning the IQ of the people there who make these types of decisions. Perhaps they need to teach Common Sense courses and then add that to the manifesto…..

July 21, 2015 / 7:39 pm

@anon 11.48 It is the shell bra, which is already included in the tank.

I just bought the dance to yoga tank in pretty plume, I love the fabric and pattern. It's shiny and not polyester-y. I've tried the high times as well, it is not sheer as long as I remember. I agree with LLM though, I don't think I would be confident enough wearing this print in bottoms.

July 21, 2015 / 8:00 pm

What do u think the chances are of canada getting the pretty plume pants tonight!?