1. April 22, 2015 / 11:59 pm

I was all into the clothes and then my focus shifted near the end. That guy looks… like he has a nice personality

2. April 23, 2015 / 12:00 am

• April 23, 2015 / 12:01 am

he looks like a nice person. on the outside. hahaha!

• April 23, 2015 / 1:36 am

Lol you guys are hilarious. He also looks…smart

3. April 23, 2015 / 12:30 am

I ordered the all sport support tank in the navy and iridescent. Can't wait to finally get it. Great color combo. I actually remarkably like the bright speeds. Loving the butter pink crbs or whatever they are, too.

April 23, 2015 / 2:20 pm

Lulumum: This is a bit off topic but I am wondering what you (and everyone else) think about the regal plum street to studio pants? I love the studio pants and have the regular plum ones but I noticed the regal plum ones in my store the other day and almost bought but then thought "those look really pink!" quite possibly too pink for someone my age to get away with. The colour is fine for tops and maybe workout pants but these I would be wearing for everything. Any comments? I did pass on the vintage green ones as well! Odd colour of green for pants of this sort I think. Thanks

• April 23, 2015 / 2:26 pm

Colored pants in swiftly material can be tricky. They do read pinker in person than plum but I think depending on how you dress them they could look really cute. A pretty sheath tank top and black espadrill wedges or flats vs sneakers. I think dressed up with a nice top and cute shoes it would look cute but with sneakers and a tee it would look a bit like scrubs.
      as far as 'someone my age', I just don't subscribe to that. If its pleasing to your eye and you can incorporate it into your wardrobe then it's for your age.

April 23, 2015 / 3:55 pm

Thanks. I agree that it could potentially look like scrubs but I like your ideas of how to avoid that happening!

April 23, 2015 / 4:40 pm

FYI – savasana wrap in dune was uploaded to canadian site!