by Cristina

Tech Mesh High Times Back?

January 18, 2015

A US store has posted these Tech Mesh High Times Pants along with the other new pants (Chevron Shuffle etc) so I think there is a reasonably good chance these are making a comeback. I’m not surprised as these are really hot sellers. If you are at your store and wanting these, make sure to check the cubbies for them.

A Second US store has posted!

10 responses to “Tech Mesh High Times Back?”

I REALLY hope to see these at my store (in Canada) as I missed out on them when they first came out.

I don't like these any better this time than I did last time. I can't imagine wearing them to work out. A bit of mesh as a detail or behind the knee, sure. I just can't warm up to more than that. They seem more like club wear than workout wear to me, but I know they're very popular. Hope everyone who missed them and wanted them has better luck this time.

Yeah I hope these do come out again! I passed on them the first time and regretted it. Then the crops came out and the length of the crops didn't work for me it all.

Again? This is like the 4th release in a year's time.

Looks like pantyhose gone wrong. Not loving any of the mesh bottoms although the woman in the second photo is pulling them off surprisingly well for what they are…

6. Lululover says:

Not my cup of tea for sure, but I have seen ppl wearing these at my gym. Just breathe crops have plenty of mesh for me

7. Sisi80 says:

Don't make sense for a workout to me but love wearing these around! And yes…night gear seems like s choice. Hey..Lulu for ANY occasion :)!

Christina what do you think of the studio racerback?

9. Hanna says:

Does anyone know if these fit true to size? I wear a sz 6 in Run Inspire tights, but not sure which size to order in the High Times mesh pants

10. pattibriggs8 says:

Nicely written – Great information.Thanks for sharing it with us.Please also visit my bodybuilding clothing canada page and let me know what you think.