Herringbone Wunder Unders

Ghost Cuddle Up Jacket with Herringbone Wunder Unders

Scuba Hoodie Black Swan Creekside Print

Dog Runner Pants with Full Tilt Pullover in Herringbone

Run Free Tank

October 17, 2011 / 11:21 pm

love the Run Free tank! What colors are those? it looks like a light yellow which I did not know was in the color palette? The other looks like white and then a static black? anyhelp lulumum!! 🙂

October 17, 2011 / 11:25 pm

Has anyone seen the price of the dog runner pant? They look like the ones I bought a couple of years ago. I think I paid 108.00 for them then. Thanks!!

3. Janet in TO
    October 18, 2011 / 12:21 am

@ Anon 4:21, the first 3 rows of pictures of the Run Free look like Ghost, I think the ones taken in store look yellower due to lighting, and the website ones look whiter. The second colour looks like heathered Black Swan.

October 18, 2011 / 12:49 am

Herringbone stills please!

October 18, 2011 / 2:09 am

Love the herringbone wunder unders but hate the stitching across the behind. Couldn't they have made it the same color?

6. yogibabe
    October 18, 2011 / 2:10 am

Hi Lulumum, do you know if the Herringbone in WU pants will also make it in the WU crop? I am a crop fiend and would love to get one. Also, that "stripey" looking WU crop in the Crop page online. Any idea on that one too?

October 18, 2011 / 2:36 am

What's the difference between ghost and white? Does ghost have a bit of yellow in it?

October 18, 2011 / 2:37 am

I'm confused by the Dog Runner pants. Is there an inner pair of gray pants sewn inside them?

9. Janet in TO
    October 18, 2011 / 4:15 am

@ Anon 7:36 — Ghost is ivory; I wouldn't say there is any yellow in it.

October 18, 2011 / 2:16 pm

Lulumum – do you know in the dog runner pants are this year’s version of last year’s dog whisper pants? I have a pair of dog whisper pants and absolutely love them for outdoor winter activities. I would really love another pair and was hoping they would be released again this year.Thx.

October 18, 2011 / 6:57 pm

these back ruffles look like a hot mess.