Thanks to a reader from Santa Monica, California we have a report of what she saw in store today along with pictures of her new purchases. She got the Define Jacket in Wren/Iris Wee Stripe and the Unicorn Tears Cool Racerback. Wren is gorgeous in Luon material!! Her report of a new Anise Bra in Unicorn Tears sounds very intriguing. I really like the lower support bras for daily use and have used my Free to Be Bra more then any other bra for casual wear under Cool Racerback Tanks.
This is what she saw in store today:
– Wren/Iris wee microstripe Define Jacket and CRB
– Unicorn Tears CRB
– Violaceous CRB (with the ruffle on the bottom)
– Live Healthy Wrap in Heathered Iris Snowcone
– Studio crops
– Stratus WU’s in Violaceous and in Unicorn tears
– Unicorn tears Power Y
– Anise Bra in Unicorn tears ( very low support bra) very thin straps.. but cute.
|Define Jacket Wren/Iris Wee Stripe|
|Unicorn Tears Cool Racerback Tank|