These are socks meant for Bar Method Ballet Class and probably wouldn’t be ideal for running with the silicone grips. I do like that it has a silver wash treatment but it sounds like this is quite different from silver yarn and that it washes away after 50 washes. I’ll see if I can get the scoop on these today and what the 50 washes, silver wash business is all about.
- Lightweight sock with added silicone grips specially designed for fusion classes
- Ankle-height cuff stays in place, won’t slip, and protects ankles against ballet bars
- Microfiber yarns and a snug fit to reduce blisters
- Silver wash treatment keeps socks anti-stink for up to 50 washes
- 59% Tactel, 40% Nylon, 1% Lycra
What's Your Reaction?
Cristina founded The Sweat Edit in 2010. She lives with her husband, two daughters and two boston terrier fur daughters in Vancouver, BC. Cristina dabbles in many creative hobbies such as drawing, painting, and jewelry design which sometimes makes it's way here on the blog. Cristina enjoys various sweaty pursuits such as Peloton spin, olympic weightlifting and running.