These are socks meant for Bar Method Ballet Class and probably wouldn’t be ideal for running with the silicone grips. I do like that it has a silver wash treatment but it sounds like this is quite different from silver yarn and that it washes away after 50 washes. I’ll see if I can get the scoop on these today and what the 50 washes, silver wash business is all about.
- Lightweight sock with added silicone grips specially designed for fusion classes
- Ankle-height cuff stays in place, won’t slip, and protects ankles against ballet bars
- Microfiber yarns and a snug fit to reduce blisters
- Silver wash treatment keeps socks anti-stink for up to 50 washes
- 59% Tactel, 40% Nylon, 1% Lycra