These are pretty cute in pink!
Run: Personal Best Tech Tee (I love this one. So simple and cute)
Long sleeve Swiftly’s finally. (La Jolla)
Alignement Pants. Look very promising.
– Designed as a comfortable pant for yin or to pull over your hot yoga gear
– Made with certified organic cotton fibre and LYCRA® fibre blend that provides natural softness, – breathability and stretch for shape retention
– Low rise, slouchy slim fit
– Smooth and flat waistband
– Cuffed hem helps the pant leg stay in place in playful poses
Run: Ultra Pants. Not sure why it has Run in the name because I don’t think these are intended for running at all.
– Lightweight warm-up pant for track days
– Wicking & quick dry swift fabric with 4-way stretch for total mobility
– DWR finish to protect from light rain
– Back vents for ventilation
– Soft wicking waistband with drawstring & elastic for support
– Zipper pocket to secure your cards & keys
– Hidden front waistband pocket
– Hem drawcord can be cinched at ankle or knee to keep the mud off
– Chafe resistant – flat seams
Did you know you can get my outfit details right here? Just click on the image you want the details for and it will show you all the items.