These are pretty cute in pink!
Run: Personal Best Tech Tee (I love this one. So simple and cute)
Long sleeve Swiftly’s finally. (La Jolla)
Alignement Pants. Look very promising.
– Designed as a comfortable pant for yin or to pull over your hot yoga gear
– Made with certified organic cotton fibre and LYCRA® fibre blend that provides natural softness, – breathability and stretch for shape retention
– Low rise, slouchy slim fit
– Smooth and flat waistband
– Cuffed hem helps the pant leg stay in place in playful poses
Run: Ultra Pants. Not sure why it has Run in the name because I don’t think these are intended for running at all.
– Lightweight warm-up pant for track days
– Wicking & quick dry swift fabric with 4-way stretch for total mobility
– DWR finish to protect from light rain
– Back vents for ventilation
– Soft wicking waistband with drawstring & elastic for support
– Zipper pocket to secure your cards & keys
– Hidden front waistband pocket
– Hem drawcord can be cinched at ankle or knee to keep the mud off
– Chafe resistant – flat seams