What’s New In Store At Lululemon

March 6, 2018

Thanks to Ms. K for sharing New In Store At Lululemon. Lots of great photos of all the new colors, prints, and styles that should upload with tonights Lululemon upload.

Previous Ms. K’s “new at Lululemon” Posts,

Round Trip JacketRound Trip Jacket Round Trip JacketRound Trip JacketRound Trip Jacket

Mix & Mesh TankMix & Mesh TankMix & Mesh TankMix & Mesh TankMix & Mesh Tank

Love TeeLove Tee Love Tee Love Tee

Long Breath 2 in 1 TankLong Breath 2 in 1 Tank Long Breath 2 in 1 Tank Long Breath 2 In 1 Tank Long Breath 2 in 1 Tank

Ripple Effect Tank Ripple Effect Tank

Here To Move JacketHere To Move Jacket Here To Move Jacket Here To Move Jacket

Cool Racerback II SE Lined UpCool Racerback II SE Lined Up Cool Racerback II SE Lined Up Cool Racerback II SE Lined Up

Cool Racerback II SE Lined Up Cool Racerback II SE Lined Up

Train Times CropTrain Times Crop Train Times Crop Train Times Crop

12 responses to “What’s New In Store At Lululemon”

I wonder what colour that first round trip jacket is? It looks like a darker quick sand!

2. Jenn says:

I wonder what the shirt is hanging under the Black Here To Move jacket. That blue is gorgeous!

• Mrs. O says:

Could it be the Sweat Times Short Sleeves? The v-neck and bottom hem/stitching matches. But the color looks different.

3. mary says:

OMG new colors of the round trip?! I took my black one on vacation last week and found myself wearing it all the time, it’s just such a great weight and looks great with jeans too. I feel like I’m going to end up with another…

4. Anon says:

Great pictures – thanks for sharing!

5. Tina says:

The mix and mesh tank!!!!! Looks like my ideal. Fingers crossed its in Canada!

6. Mrs. O says:

I’m loving the new colors for the Contour Jacket. I already have 2! I have a feeling I’m going to be getting another one.

• Irina says:

Can you please comment on sizing of this jacket?

• Mrs. O says:

Irina, I misspoke. The jacket pictured above is the Round Trip Jacket, which I have one. It was a size up jacket for me. The Contour Jacket is made of nulu, which I have 2. It was TTS for me. Hope that helps.

• Anonymous says:

Thank you. I was interested in round trip, thinking to get my define size( I am usually 6 but take 8 in it )

7. Merrly says:

Thank you so much for sharing the photos! I gotta go to a store to try some stuff on. I don’t own any CRB II and never bothered to even try one on. I’m going to try this version on though.